Aesthetic Queue

posted
Total Posts
149

Left or Right?

Left
5
35.71%
Right
9
64.29%
Total votes: 14
show more
Streliteela
Hi~~:3

Detailed Modding

Title: Another day
Artist: DJ Siesta
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/354179
Difficulties & Drain Time: z1085684963's Insane, 1:36
Mode: osu! standard

Thanks in advance~:D
Nhawak
Detailed Modding
Title: Feliz Pascoa pra todos voces apesar de ninguem ter me mandado chocolates
Artist: Maffalda
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/336644
Difficulties : Happy Easter
Drain Time : 46 seconds
Mode: std
thank you :D
Topic Starter
Rilene
Ok, last detailed modding request remaining.
Gaia
Detailed Modding

Title: JOINT -TV Size-
Artist: Mami Kawada
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/349504
Difficulties & Drain Time: insane, 1:23
Mode: std

thx!
Topic Starter
Rilene
Ok, closed, will start it this evening.
Topic Starter
Rilene
Ok, revived.

4 Express Moddings
Please read the rules on the first post.
Parachor
Express Modding

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/330513 [4k osu!mania]
MX difficulty please (MX is top priority, but you can choose a different diff if you like, I don't mind.) The drain time is 2:37, which is 7 seconds over, I hope that's okay :S If not, feel free to skip :)

Thanks~
YatsuKaori
owait it's for express only? :/

Express Modding

Title: Kyouran Hey Kids
Artist: THE ORAL CIGARETTS
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/363594
Drain Time Total: 01:27
Difficulties: 4K and 7K EZ NM HD MX
Mode: osu!mania

thanks
Topic Starter
Rilene

Paradoxq13 wrote:

Express Modding

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/330513 [4k osu!mania]
MX difficulty please (MX is top priority, but you can choose a different diff if you like, I don't mind.) The drain time is 2:37, which is 7 seconds over, I hope that's okay :S If not, feel free to skip :)

Thanks~
7 seconds is ok, will mod it tonight. :)


To: Lina Sintyadewi
I'll mod the 7K EZ for you.
YatsuKaori
done editing, sorry i not read your last post T_T
Topic Starter
Rilene
That's ok, also you can just read on the second post for informations, I'll mod your request either tonight or tomorrow. :)

Also... Express Modding is for only 1 diff which makes the modding lot faster for Express Modding. :D
So I chosed 7K EZ for you.
Fuuyu
chuu...chuu Express Modding

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/201338
HD~! is to priority?
Hmmm... the drain time is 1:26 so maybe it should be fine.

Thanksies~! :oops:
Maxus
Express Modding

Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/364958
HD is top priority :3-
Drain Time Total: 01:45

Thank you Sirade :D
Shiroi Hiroshi
Normal Modding

Title: Elementh Of spada
Artist: Nekomata master
Beatmap Link:https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/363368
Drain Time Total: 1 diff 5 minets
Difficulties: oni
Mode: taiko
Lasse
Express Modding

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/352351
Insane or Lunatic
or maybe both if you want cause they are only 0:47 drain each
Senko-san
Normal Modding

Title: Papi Dance
Artist: Ari Ozawa + Monster Musume
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/779445
Drain Time Total: 3:01
Difficulties: Easy (Papi), Medium (Miia), Insane (Suu, WIP), Mania 4k (WIP)
Mode: Standard

Insane and Mania aren't done, but Easy/Medium are finished. Easy has 1 mod so far, Medium has none so would pref medium if you do mod my map :D

Thanks in advance :D
Ezeta
Normal Modding

Title: Katararezu Tomo
Artist: ZAQ
Beatmap Link: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/364947
Drain Time Total: 1:19
Difficulties: Normal

Thanks <33
Rave-up
Normal Modding

Title: Ashita no Hikari (TV Size)
Artist: AAA
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/372157
Drain Time Total: (1:26 x 3)
Difficulties: 3
Mode: Normal

Thanks!!
Topic Starter
Rilene

- Kafuuchii - wrote:

chuu...chuu Express Modding

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/201338
HD~! is to priority?
Hmmm... the drain time is 1:26 so maybe it should be fine.

Thanksies~! :oops:

DixonBlackwing wrote:

Express Modding

Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/364958
HD is top priority :3-
Drain Time Total: 01:45

Thank you Sirade :D

Lasse wrote:

Express Modding

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/352351
Insane or Lunatic
or maybe both if you want cause they are only 0:47 drain each
Accepted all above, the rest... Rejected, sorry about that, the huge red font on the first should be obvious enough for you guys but too bad then. :(

Hiicantpk wrote:

Normal Modding

Title: Papi Dance
Artist: Ari Ozawa + Monster Musume
Beatmap Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/779445
Drain Time Total: 3:01
Difficulties: Easy (Papi), Medium (Miia), Insane (Suu, WIP), Mania 4k (WIP)
Mode: Standard

Insane and Mania aren't done, but Easy/Medium are finished. Easy has 1 mod so far, Medium has none so would pref medium if you do mod my map :D

Thanks in advance :D
At least it is nice to see that you realized the queue rule. :)

And CLOSED.
Topic Starter
Rilene

Rilene wrote:

AESTHETIC MODDING QUEUE
____________________________________________


Status: Open


Rules

  1. Drain time limit total is 7.5 minutes which is 450 seconds total, to get total drain time limit, simply multiply drain time in one diff with amount of diffs.
  2. Standard only, applying aesthetics to osu!mania is hard and CtB & Taiko is impossible.
  3. Be nice, I dislike rudeness.
  4. No format needed, and you can even copy and paste the filled format from other queue, I don't mind.


Rules will be updated soon.
Moddings


I only mod aesthetics, by that I mean is creativity and designs within the pattern of the map, if you are not willing to improve the aesthetics, do not request it.

I might catch something else that isn't just aesthetics but that will be a low priority.
Only the obvious one.
This queue is only meant to be standard mode and was no longer a all-mode queue due to I lost modding skills except for standard and I'm not really good at modding playability but I can mod aesthetic, creativity and designs of the patterns and just standard only.

Also sorry for every other requests.

I am more efficient at modding aesthetics other than other types of modding like playability and flow, so it will be easier.
Request at your own risk, this queue might die someday again and will revived someday, once again.
Queue revived but a new queue.
Sorry for all other requests.

Please know that all I only mod now is the aesthetics.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply