forum

TSUNKU - Ringside

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AfroSergeant64
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, August 12, 2015 at 1:29:44 PM

Artist: TSUNKU
Title: Ringside
Source: Rhythm Heaven
Tags: wrestler ringside rhythm heaven game
BPM: 117.72
Filesize: 18025kb
Play Time: 01:32
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (2.98 stars, 173 notes)
  2. Normal (2.18 stars, 121 notes)
  3. Notester82's Easy (1.58 stars, 101 notes)
Download: TSUNKU - Ringside
Download: TSUNKU - Ringside (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is ringside minigame music from Rhythm Heaven Fever. If you want to help out and make more difficulties, please message me! Thanks! :)
Notester82
Yesh, another Rhythm Heaven beatmap.. ^w^ I know there are already a lot around Osu, but the more the merrier! ..Now then..

I understand that you wanted to try making a hard difficulty, but I wasn't able to beat it.. ;~; Is this your first time beatmapping? ..I-I don't mean to be rude or anything, but why not try making a simpler beatmap first before moving on to something hardcore..

Also, before I start, I felt like the timing was a little off for some reason.. I could be wrong but I think the BPM should be 118 and the Offset should be 1220..

00:01:121 (1) - I felt that at the beginning, the notes were too spread out. Again, I acknowledge the fact that you wanted the map to be hard but to me, I thought the notes could be squeezed in a little more.
00:24:184 (1) - ..The slider's good, it just feels kinda offbeat.. .-.
00:26:732 (1) - Again, slightly offbeat..
00:27:624 (1) - Welp. Any possible chance that you could move the notes in just a little closer? Could just be my scrubbish gameplay but that part was really tough to do..
00:33:613 (1,2,3) - Feels offbeat..
00:49:923 (1) - Um.. I dunoo if you wanted Kiai time or not but this seemed like a good place to start it.. c:
01:08:272 - *end Kiai time*

01:10:183 (4) - ..Offbeat..
01:16:299 (1,2,3) - ..Offbeat..

..Yep, that should be about it for modding.. Sorry if I sound a little vague about the fixes.. :F
Topic Starter
AfroSergeant64

Notester82 wrote:

Yesh, another Rhythm Heaven beatmap.. ^w^ I know there are already a lot around Osu, but the more the merrier! ..Now then..

I understand that you wanted to try making a hard difficulty, but I wasn't able to beat it.. ;~; Is this your first time beatmapping? ..I-I don't mean to be rude or anything, but why not try making a simpler beatmap first before moving on to something hardcore..

Also, before I start, I felt like the timing was a little off for some reason.. I could be wrong but I think the BPM should be 118 and the Offset should be 1220..

00:01:121 (1) - I felt that at the beginning, the notes were too spread out. Again, I acknowledge the fact that you wanted the map to be hard but to me, I thought the notes could be squeezed in a little more.
00:27:624 (1) - Welp. Any possible chance that you could move the notes in just a little closer? Could just be my scrubbish gameplay but that part was really tough to do..
00:49:923 (1) - Um.. I dunoo if you wanted Kiai time or not but this seemed like a good place to start it.. c:

..Yep, that should be about it for modding.. Sorry if I sound a little vague about the fixes.. :F
Thanks for the comment and yeah this is my first beatmap :) also thanks for the feedback! I'll try to fix these things as soon as I can and I do agree that the map is rather hard in itself... Also about the bpm you might be right. I'll have to double check and test it out and the errors you have listed are clear enough so dont worry about it being vague! So yeah. Thank you so much for the comment it really means a lot to me! 8-)
Topic Starter
AfroSergeant64

Notester82 wrote:

I have now fixed all the stated issues ( I think...) so yeah if you find anything else or I missed something please tell me! Thanks!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.