Oh yeah, nuclear fusion. That needs one more star.~
I love this temp really much.~
May I make a Taiko guest diff.? :)
Cyril Scarlet
:D
Lesjuh
Looks good, also pretty cool sliders saymun ;D
abalee
It's cool but seems it need more discussion... A "popped" is far better than an "unrank" :/

edit: after the newest update AIMod said it is an error about that sliders... I guess I should popped it for safety. Sorry. :o

deny KDs coz it is useless about this post. Also thanks. :P
Topic Starter
Frill
sorry, fixed ><
abalee
No errors so I think it should fine now.
Topic Starter
Frill
thx abalee~ ><
m i z u k i
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Topic Starter
Frill

m i z u k i wrote:

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
irc moddin
RhaiizoN
I liked it
minyeob
[dk]
00:34:354 (8) - I think that this is unsnapped......
Topic Starter
Frill
perhaps, fixed ><

thank you mod
minyeob
Bubble fixed~
James2250
I normally recommend maps to have at least a 2 second audio lead-in if they start straight away but will leave that up to you

Normal:
01:44:900 (1) - I guess this is rankable for a normal but it would be nicer if it was more obvious how to follow the path on it
01:47:809 (1) - ^

Dk's Hard:
-Seeing as Insane even has a break it would be nice if you could include a small break in here somewhere too
00:08:900 (1,2,3) - kind of odd spacing here

Lunatic:
-The other difficulties all flow pretty well but I run into problems with this one, it seems like some of the jumps are just here to make it harder and don't necessary flow with the song
-I do not suggest having both OD and AR and 9, try and do OD -1 at least
00:00:718 (3,4,5) - seems like an odd place to have a jump in my opinion
00:03:445 (2,3) - ^
01:46:718 (7,8) - ^
02:04:900 (1) - this is the only difficulties that has a finish at the end of this, try to make it more consistent on all of the difficulties?

In general everything looks ok but I would try and tone some of those jumps down on Lunatic slightly more~
Topic Starter
Frill

James2250 wrote:

I normally recommend maps to have at least a 2 second audio lead-in if they start straight away but will leave that up to you

ok

Normal:
01:44:900 (1) - I guess this is rankable for a normal but it would be nicer if it was more obvious how to follow the path on it
01:47:809 (1) - ^

all fixed

Dk's Hard:
-Seeing as Insane even has a break it would be nice if you could include a small break in here somewhere too
00:08:900 (1,2,3) - kind of odd spacing here

ah,,okay fixed

Lunatic:
-The other difficulties all flow pretty well but I run into problems with this one, it seems like some of the jumps are just here to make it harder and don't necessary flow with the song
-I do not suggest having both OD and AR and 9, try and do OD -1 at least
od -1 okay fixed

00:00:718 (3,4,5) - seems like an odd place to have a jump in my opinion i think it's ok..
00:03:445 (2,3) - ^ ^
01:46:718 (7,8) - ^ ^
02:04:900 (1) - this is the only difficulties that has a finish at the end of this, try to make it more consistent on all of the difficulties?

In general everything looks ok but I would try and tone some of those jumps down on Lunatic slightly more~
pizamen
:)
abalee
:)
Saten
Everyone's forgetting the Easy?

1. 01:31:809 (3) - with this many repeats, it would only get confusing. Similar beat at 01:43:082 (4) - but longer slider. I would recommend that you make a similar slider at 01:31:809 (3) (Something like this maybe~)
Also, Easy and Lunatic got AudioLeadIn: 1996, while Hard got 1985 and Normal 2007
all diffs starts on the same spot so why not the same lead-in~?

Hard
01:21:599 - the kiai section is not snapped (might as well snap the end-point)
(would've be more fun if it was used on all diffs~♪)

I'm sorry I love you Okuu (Add her nickname to the tags please)
Shiirn

Saten-san wrote:

Everyone's forgetting the Easy?

1. 01:31:809 (3) - with this many repeats, it would only get confusing. Similar beat at 01:43:082 (4) - but longer slider. I would recommend that you make a similar slider at 01:31:809 (3) (Something like this maybe~)
Also, Easy and Lunatic got AudioLeadIn: 1996, while Hard got 1985 and Normal 2007
all diffs starts on the same spot so why not the same lead-in~?

Hard
01:21:599 - the kiai section is not snapped (might as well snap the end-point)
(would've be more fun if it was used on all diffs~♪)

I'm sorry I love you Okuu (Add her nickname to the tags please)
all of this except the repeat is required for ranking
in addition:
AR9 for lunatic is overkill and unnecessary
Charles445

Shiirn wrote:

AR9 for lunatic is overkill and unnecessary
This. AR8 would be much, much better.
James2250
Back to this map~

-The minor difference on the audio lead-in doesn't really matter as no one could notice it in game but I guess you might as well fix it

Easy:
01:31:809 (3) - I agree that this could be more beginner friendly as it is harder to follow so many repeat on a short slider

saymun's Normal:
01:44:900 (1) - looking at the sliders like this again, it would be nice if they could be changed so it is clear how to follow the slider path instead of holding it in 1 place (seeing as this is only a Normal)

Dk's Hard:
-I would say raise the tick rate but it doesn't seem to make any difference between 0.5 / 1.0 in this case so that's fine viewtopic.php?p=974962#p974962
-Again isn't a big issue, but might as well snap the end of the kiai as mentioned earlier
-I still recommend having a short break somewhere on the map to give players a rest
00:37:082 (7) - kind of a strange place to have a slowed down slider imo
01:04:172 (1,2,3) - keep the spacing equal

Lunatic:
-Consider lowering the AR to 8 as people have mentioned in the thread
00:13:627 (1,2,3,4,5) - try and keep the spacing on this combo consistent?
01:09:991 (1,2,3,4) - keep the spacing consistent
01:42:900 (4,5) - odd jump

Still slightly more jumps on Lunatic than I would like to see but isn't too bad overall, call me back after fixes and I should be able to rank
Tenshi-nyan

You did it.

SPOILER
Your message is too short. Please do not post messages like "star", and make sure you are constructively adding to the thread in question.
S o r d a
わすれてた
もうすぐランク!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Topic Starter
Frill
なんだかんだで長かったです

てかいつの間にかフォーラムがごちゃごちゃうるせえ

James2250 wrote:

Back to this map~

-The minor difference on the audio lead-in doesn't really matter as no one could notice it in game but I guess you might as well fix it

Easy:
01:31:809 (3) - I agree that this could be more beginner friendly as it is harder to follow so many repeat on a short slider

saymun's Normal:
01:44:900 (1) - looking at the sliders like this again, it would be nice if they could be changed so it is clear how to follow the slider path instead of holding it in 1 place (seeing as this is only a Normal)

Dk's Hard:
-I would say raise the tick rate but it doesn't seem to make any difference between 0.5 / 1.0 in this case so that's fine viewtopic.php?p=974962#p974962
-Again isn't a big issue, but might as well snap the end of the kiai as mentioned earlier
-I still recommend having a short break somewhere on the map to give players a rest
00:37:082 (7) - kind of a strange place to have a slowed down slider imo
01:04:172 (1,2,3) - keep the spacing equal

Lunatic:
-Consider lowering the AR to 8 as people have mentioned in the thread
00:13:627 (1,2,3,4,5) - try and keep the spacing on this combo consistent?
01:09:991 (1,2,3,4) - keep the spacing consistent
01:42:900 (4,5) - odd jump

Still slightly more jumps on Lunatic than I would like to see but isn't too bad overall, call me back after fixes and I should be able to rank

fixeddddddddddd

Thank you for mod!!!!!!!!!!!
OnosakiHito
Do you maybe want now a Taiko guest diff.? I would made an easy one if you like!
Sorry, it is Nuclear Fusion... so I need to ask severel times to be sure. ._.
This song and mapset is too nice to have not a Taiko diff. ...
The Taiko diff dosen't even need a mod. ._.
Saten
I agree, OnosakiHito makes really great Taiko diffs.

Please don't reject him D:
James2250
I am back to recheck but need to hear response to taiko difficulties first :P
Topic Starter
Frill

OnosakiHito wrote:

Do you maybe want now a Taiko guest diff.? I would made an easy one if you like!
Sorry, it is Nuclear Fusion... so I need to ask severel times to be sure. ._.
This song and mapset is too nice to have not a Taiko diff. ...
The Taiko diff dosen't even need a mod. ._.
you are persistent

no, thank you
OnosakiHito

Frill wrote:

you are persistent
・当たり前だ!これはお空の曲です!
no, thank you
・でも何でーTAT
・太鼓は面白いませんか?
・分からないよー。
・Ne! James! Say something!> <
まぁ・・・しかたないーよ・・・石頭のを本当にごめんなさい。< For the not jpn speaker, I'm giving up at this point. > <
でも、 因由を話は良いですか?
お願いします。

Well, I hope after this you will recive the re-bubble quick. I'm also waiting 8months for this map getting ranked.
About the Taiko diff., I will give it then extern to other people.
James2250
I apologize for the long wait.

Anyway looking through the thread I wish I could rank it, but seeing after the bubble Saten-san/Shiirn/I posted and the AR etc was changed on Insane I think it is safer to go with a rebubble for now.

(Yes Hard has tick rate 0.5 but it wouldn't change anything if it was 1.0)

Rebubbled~
Orkel
I strongly recommend you bump the "approach rate" up one notch in the lunatic difficulty's difficulty settings. Feels much, much better that way.
abalee
Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank
OnosakiHito
おめでとう!
DarkDunskin
hmm? Nuclear Fusion without Ono's Taiko Oni?
This is somehow disappointing :/
show more