Tags: Utsuho Reiuji saymun dksslqj
BPM: 165
Filesize: 2518kb
Play Time: 02:07
Difficulties Available:
  1. Dk's Hard (4.89 stars, 397 notes)
  2. Easy (2.2 stars, 110 notes)
  3. Lunatic (4.9 stars, 389 notes)
  4. saymun's Normal (3.69 stars, 174 notes)
Download: Xi-on - The Sun Belief of Soul ~ Nuclear Fusion
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
all done

Thank you Dif ' saymun ' dksslqj '

なんでやーーーーーーーーーー

I am waiting for mod.

Lazy me
Nakagawa-Kanon
Hard?

-.-

If you like, please use my bg ><

Download: Xi-on - The Sun Belief of Soul ~ Nuclear Fusion (Frill) [Dk's Hard].osu

Shohei Ohtani
OH MY GOD UTSUHO.
Topic Starter
Frill
yeah..Very good BG
okay, I'll use bg
thank you~

cdfa > wa
saymun
mayosiiiiii
>w</
swish
good :D
Muya
General
add " hisoutensoku " to tags?

Easy
02:04:872 - (1) end spinner at 02:07:781

saymun's Normal
good.

Dk's Hard
00:03:054 - (x) add note

Lunatic
good.

カットとフェードアウトしときました

Download: Nuclear Fusion.mp3
Nakagawa-Kanon
DeadAlready
>w</
ShaggoN
Blue: Sugestion. Not necessary, but should take good effects.
Green: Notification or cosmetic thing. May, but don't have to be fixed.
Orange: Should be fixed.
Red: Have to be fixed.

General
  1. Set Dk's second timing section in every difficulty. Cause 4/4 main beat changes the rhythm, so you need this section.
[Easy]
  1. Just one little thing in this stage: 00:05:599 (1) - Remove new combo here, 00:06:326 (2) - and add here. The pattern like i said is followed in rest of the map, so there is no reason to make it different here.
[saymun's Normal]
  1. 01:01:235 (1) - Sliders like this are cool and funny, but long holds can be confusing in normal. A little SB arrow or something would be great.
[Dk's Hard]
Hell yeah. I love this one.

[Lunatic]
This one is difficult, but great too.

This map is awesome. I see there was no post for a while. Don't let it get graveyarded. It's diserves to be ranked. Starrr'd :D
Shinxyn
x-x
Silly .osb
02:01:963 - whats this uninherited timing panel for? theres no offset or BPM shift... (or even a volume/hitsound change),oh, the signature shift... okay... fine (not that it makes any difference while playing)

Easy-
00:40:508 (3) - I assume there should be a clap here? (compared to 00:28:872 (3))
00:46:690 (1) - should there be a clap at the end of this slider?
00:46:326 (3) - same as 00:40:508
01:15:417 (3) - ^
01:28:508 (2) - should there be a clap at the end of this slider too?
01:31:781 (3) - ^
Okay~

Saymun's-
those 1/4 sliders sound a bit quick compared the rest of the map, but suit yourself..
as for those interesting sliders.. they do overlap themselves a fair a bit, but its playable (just hold...) I'd say they're just borderline okay... storyboard would be a nice safety for it, but pointless if its just for those sliders
Otherwise, good~

dksslgj's-
so many in-combo jumps..
00:41:235 (2,3) - I'm trying to understand why this sudden jump is sooo much farther than other parts that sound like this
00:53:599 (4,5) - ^
@_@ confusing sometimes~ but okay...

Lunatic-
D:! I don't think this diff really needs AR9 (given drain8 too T_T)... and OD9 with those fairly quick spinners? T_T
00:34:145 (1,2,3) - doesn't... sound right? (try shifting these forward by 1/4... and maybe just use (1) as a single note instead)
@_@ harrrd, and couldn't tell if you purposely missed some whistles/claps or not

Hmm...
Natteke
Offset: 173
Topic Starter
Frill
thank you mod~

fixed
Raikal
star~ :shock:
AisamaDX
:)
saymun
:P

Download: sb+diff.zip
Kyonko Hizara
Rigeru_old
okureta
OnosakiHito
Oh yeah, nuclear fusion. That needs one more star.~
I love this temp really much.~
May I make a Taiko guest diff.? :)
Cyril Scarlet
:D
Lesjuh
Looks good, also pretty cool sliders saymun ;D
abalee
It's cool but seems it need more discussion... A "popped" is far better than an "unrank" :/

edit: after the newest update AIMod said it is an error about that sliders... I guess I should popped it for safety. Sorry. :o

deny KDs coz it is useless about this post. Also thanks. :P
Topic Starter
Frill
sorry, fixed ><
abalee
No errors so I think it should fine now.
Topic Starter
Frill
thx abalee~ ><
m i z u k i
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Topic Starter
Frill

m i z u k i wrote:

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
irc moddin
RhaiizoN
I liked it
minyeob
[dk]
00:34:354 (8) - I think that this is unsnapped......
Topic Starter
Frill
perhaps, fixed ><

thank you mod
minyeob
Bubble fixed~
James2250
I normally recommend maps to have at least a 2 second audio lead-in if they start straight away but will leave that up to you

Normal:
01:44:900 (1) - I guess this is rankable for a normal but it would be nicer if it was more obvious how to follow the path on it
01:47:809 (1) - ^

Dk's Hard:
-Seeing as Insane even has a break it would be nice if you could include a small break in here somewhere too
00:08:900 (1,2,3) - kind of odd spacing here

Lunatic:
-The other difficulties all flow pretty well but I run into problems with this one, it seems like some of the jumps are just here to make it harder and don't necessary flow with the song
-I do not suggest having both OD and AR and 9, try and do OD -1 at least
00:00:718 (3,4,5) - seems like an odd place to have a jump in my opinion
00:03:445 (2,3) - ^
01:46:718 (7,8) - ^
02:04:900 (1) - this is the only difficulties that has a finish at the end of this, try to make it more consistent on all of the difficulties?

In general everything looks ok but I would try and tone some of those jumps down on Lunatic slightly more~
Topic Starter
Frill

James2250 wrote:

I normally recommend maps to have at least a 2 second audio lead-in if they start straight away but will leave that up to you

ok

Normal:
01:44:900 (1) - I guess this is rankable for a normal but it would be nicer if it was more obvious how to follow the path on it
01:47:809 (1) - ^

all fixed

Dk's Hard:
-Seeing as Insane even has a break it would be nice if you could include a small break in here somewhere too
00:08:900 (1,2,3) - kind of odd spacing here

ah,,okay fixed

Lunatic:
-The other difficulties all flow pretty well but I run into problems with this one, it seems like some of the jumps are just here to make it harder and don't necessary flow with the song
-I do not suggest having both OD and AR and 9, try and do OD -1 at least
od -1 okay fixed

00:00:718 (3,4,5) - seems like an odd place to have a jump in my opinion i think it's ok..
00:03:445 (2,3) - ^ ^
01:46:718 (7,8) - ^ ^
02:04:900 (1) - this is the only difficulties that has a finish at the end of this, try to make it more consistent on all of the difficulties?

In general everything looks ok but I would try and tone some of those jumps down on Lunatic slightly more~
pizamen
abalee
show more