forum

only show NoMod pp

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +3
Topic Starter
Raixor
Hi I would like to have a checkbox on one's profile labeled something like: "show only nomod PP" and well, when it is checked to only see ones nomod pp plays instead of modded plays and nomod plays. Of course if this was to be implemented maybe there could also be only hr or only dt or something.

I think it would just be interesting to see, also I am actually interested in how "well" I am actually doing with only nomod.
Also there is the same feature for beatmap top50 already so I guess there would be some demand for it.

Edit: I forgot, I would also find it awesome if there would be your total pp calculated as if you just had nomod plays. Not to only see top100 nomod plays with their respective pp scores.

I am sorry if this request has been made before.
Mahogany
I would very much like this so I can laugh at DT farmers
abraker
An interesting feature to consider when per-mod ranking will be added.
Vuelo Eluko
just make all mods filterable, it could be like checkboxes and then view top ranks you could see how many plays with [x] HR [x] HD [x] DT [ ] FL [ ] SO [ ] NF etc
Gumpy

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

just make all mods filterable, it could be like checkboxes and then view top ranks you could see how many plays with [x] HR [x] HD [x] DT [ ] FL [ ] SO [ ] NF etc
This I agree with.
Topic Starter
Raixor

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

That is what I meant by this paragraph.

Raixor wrote:

Of course if this was to be implemented maybe there could also be only hr or only dt or something.
Reiko
I like that :)
But i dont think that this will get implemented soon >.<