forum

[Archived] Beatmap Scores Not Being Shown

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vanilla-Chan
Hye Everyone

Recently i noticed that once i play a beatmap it always shows your score under the leaderboard scores of that beatmap. But for me once i close osu and come back to that beatmap once again its shows that "no personal Record Set"

Is their something wrong with my account or is their a problem with Osu! itself?

Thanks

osu! version: 20150414.2 (latest)
Trosk-
Are you taking about the score shown here? The score shown on Global Rankings (or whichever except Local Rankings) it's the best score that you have submitted on that map. Check that you are on the same difficulty. If you have a submitted score it should be shown there. Can you see the scores of other people?

Topic Starter
Vanilla-Chan
Yeah the scores of other people load without any problem except mine and im very sure that im checking the same beatmap i have played before
Trosk-

Ruby Rose 5 wrote:

Yeah the scores of other people load without any problem except mine and im very sure that im checking the same beatmap i have played before
Can you go to the beatmap page and see if your personal best is being shown there?

Andrea
Does this happen on a specific beatmap or in every beatmap you're playing lately? It could be that your scores are failing to send for some reason and you haven't noticed.

If you're sure of that, then try refreshing with pressing F5 and see if something changes.

Or if you want another way to check if your score is there, just do what Trosk- said above and check directly in the website.
Topic Starter
Vanilla-Chan
It only happens to some beatmaps not all of them. And I'll try using F5 and see.

Thanks for the help
Topic Starter
Vanilla-Chan
Sorry Guys I did what you guys said. I pressed F5 But it still doesnt work for some reason
VeilStar
You can't just lose a personal best rank, even if you close osu! or your osu!.db screws up or whatever.
The only reason this can happen is when you update the map (manually).

Are you talking about local rankings or what?

Edit: Also, are you sure you're on the correct game mode?
Topic Starter
Vanilla-Chan

VeilStar wrote:

You can't just lose a personal best rank, even if you close osu! or your osu!.db screws up or whatever.
The only reason this can happen is when you update the map (manually).

Are you talking about local rankings or what?

Edit: Also, are you sure you're on the correct game mode?
Yeah i check global rankings but its okay for now as some beatmaps show my scores but some don't. It's Fine Ill Figure out something else

Thanks For All Your Help Guys
Trosk-

Ruby Rose 5 wrote:

Yeah i check global rankings but its okay for now as some beatmaps show my scores but some don't. It's Fine Ill Figure out something else

Thanks For All Your Help Guys
This is really weird... It would be nice if you could provide a screenshot from the rankings ingame and another one from the same beatmap, but from the beatmap listing con the web... To see if something is wrong.
TheVileOne
There isn't much that could be done about this. Your score should always be present there if scores are retrieved and displayed in the global ranking. Maybe there is something simple that you are overlooking.