As for the jumps, they're fun and might be a bit harder than your usual *insert this kind of song* map, but it seems appropriate for the high difficulty and it goes well. The only sections that can't really have big spacing are the one after the kiai and the one at the end of the song, but some mappers would still use big spacing patterns or idk.
-Nya- wrote:Heya~ Responding to your request in-game.Beginning:Same :3
- The preview point isn’t snapped. Snap it to 00:59:443 –
- 00:09:343 –Clear beat here. Even if you’re following that ping sound, it still won’t hurt to map that beat imo. Well you pretty much said why I don't want to map it
- 00:23:293 (5) –I would add NC here and remove NC here: 00:23:593 (1) – The strong beat is on: 00:23:293 (5) – Just because the strong beat is there it doesn't mean the NC should be there, having the NC there would be more confusing than helpful, the NC indicates no more anti jump and new stanza.
- 00:24:493 (1) –Don’t you think this jump might be too much? Since the music is calm. More instruments are getting into the music, and I want to emphasize the vocals anyway, so it goes nicely.
- 00:28:543 –A note here would fit nicely. I'm pretty sure I had a note here before, but it simply didn't work that well, the note between the beat and the vocal is not that significant so I left it at that.
- 00:43:693 (3) –NC here? There’s a strong beat there. I rearranged the NCs, some SV used to exist and now they're gone.
- 00:43:693 (3) –Dang, this is a big jump, lol. I suggest you try easing down on a jump like that. The music is still calm. Regardless it's really fun, it flows really well and it goes with the strong note, nobody else mentioned it and I think it's great.
- 00:54:793 (4,5) –Since the (5) has to be clicked faster than the previous circles, can’t you maybe move them a bit closer together to make that clearer? Actually it was like that until someone suggested placing 5 in the triangle to make it look cooler, it's not that hard to read with the AR and 5 is relatively closer than everything else, it doesn't really affect gameplay.
- 01:02:893 (3) –Imo, the NC should rather be on the large white tick, since that’s where the beat is strong. But I decided to start it on the vocals, there's nothing wrong with that, is there?
- 01:05:293 (2) -^,etc. ^
- 01:12:193 (4,6) –Ugly overlap. Try to avoid them touching. Yeah, you're right, fixed.
- 01:14:893 (5) –NC here and remove NC here: 01:15:193 (1) – V
- 01:16:543 (1) –I wouldn’t place a NC here. V
- 01:53:293 (1) –You didn’t place a slow slider like this anywhere else in the previous part of the kiai so it may cause confusion. I suggest you return the SV to normal there. I will keep it, it's still the first kiai just cut into 4 parts lol, it's a small thing of mine I'd like to keep.
- 02:12:493 (3) –NC?
- 02:14:893 (3) -^
- 02:17:293 (2) -^
- 02:19:693 (5) –NC here and remove NC here: 02:20:293 (1) – I made some changes to the NC in this section ^ I don't really want to spam too many, I use them in SV changes and big music gaps.
- 02:48:193 (1) –I don’t understand why there’s a single NC here >.< Oops, lol.
- 03:18:493 (3) –NC Not necessary, the previous NC are due to SV changes.
- 03:19:093 (5) –NC here and remove NC here: 03:19:243 (1) – Cool.
- 03:58:093 (1) –Same as 01:53:293 (1) –
Eh, your NC’s are very inconsistent and can use more work imo. I mean, in some places you placed a NC on the white tick (like it actually should be imo) and in other places you didn’t. NC’s should usually be placed where the beat is the strongest. (You’re probably going to tell me that ranting on about NC’ing is stupid, but the wrong NC’ing can affect a map badly imo) I'm not really going to rant, usually I have reasoning but thank you for finding some unreasonable NCs.
Then, I only like pointed out two jumps at the beginning of the song, cuz I felt it would be useless to point out every single one if you’re not going to fix any in any case, but I really feel, especially at the beginning where the music is calm, that you shouldn’t go all out with jumps since they don’t support the music that well at all.
I don’t know, Avishay. In my eyes, this can still be improved. This kind of map is not really my style, so I guess it’s mostly just my own opinion though.
Thanks for checking!