forum

Greetings everyone on osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Viperzs
I have spent lots of time in osu! and i started liking it! Although I'm still new to this game, I can perform very well so far. I have already tried out Hard and got some SS on them already. I'm surprised i made it to top 203K already in 2 weeks.

I'm 17 year old schoolboy who just finished 10th grade. I'm very keen to competitve play in many fields (mostly Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Team Fortress 2, DOTA 2 in some cases and very little bit in Starcraft 2). I think a lot about new things and trying to make dreams reality, which is why im trying to learn many things that seem fun and have some sort of art in it (Moviemaking, acoustics, Programming etc.). I also like sports that has speed and endurance in them such as football, basketball, tennis and so on.

My mindset is very versatile, which allows me to have better visual memory and creativity. Although I have yet to have the ability to make them happen but I know it's not impossible to achieve it. I always tell myself to take 1 step at a time and in bad times to take a step or 2 back to not fall into wrong path of journey. Even better if I can learn from other people's mistakes to not repeat them.

I don't know how this community works so any sort of tour, guides, tips would be more than welcomed. What I'm really scared of are toxic players who somehow ruin the fun and make game not boring but annoying. I've encountered it once already and I don't want this to happen again. As much as how important is Fun to me, I want to protect it.

Right now I'm standing on 5 path crossroad where each has a unique goal and results. Sadly i don't know these paths and I could use someones help who knows them and is able to guide me to right path in my career. If somebody actually has this sort of ability I will be ready to follow His/Her words.

Stay classy everyone and HAVE FUN!
HazeL
Hello Viperzs. Add me. Im not a toxic one ^^
and welcome here @osu (i play osumania, bytheway)

I also play LOL and pointblank. HAHA even i'm a girl ^____^
GSG95
Welcome, pls hab som fun c:

im silver btw.
Nameless
Greetings, lad. Welcome to osu!.
EshkushMeh xD
Hello~! Welcome! ^^
blooming tea
Hey!