Total Posts
show more
Mahogany

kiroya wrote:

Lol i dont see in any way of my behavior being an butthole

kiroya wrote:

anything with halftime and EZ mod is way too easy

kiroya wrote:

Nope but im pretty sure everyone else is since i bet none of you tried dual stlylus while trying to insult >.>

kiroya wrote:

im probably the best touchscreen user right now

kiroya wrote:

You guys are all closed minded

kiroya wrote:

Lol its harder than using mouse
KanoSet
why is this still not locked :|
Mahogany
Because drum drum has forsaken us
Topic Starter
kiroya
1. it isnt? O.o
2. you guys are the one who started being insulting first lol
3. i take the comment back,i didnt know osu community took stating "im the best at so and so" as seriously as murdering a cat
4. cuz you guys "only" insult without trying to have a proper conversation; "boring, you suck, you're stupid" when im already taking into account the non insults and trying to find playthroughs of ppl like pok3rface so i can get better.
5. well thats truuue

p.s if you guys didnt know i didnt honestly think i was like the most awesome best touchscreen player in the world lol
KanoSet

kiroya wrote:

3. i take the comment back,i didnt know osu community took stating "im the best at so and so" as seriously as murdering a cat
if you did that you wouldn't be alive
consider your self warned

Mahogany wrote:

Because drum drum has forsaken us
i wonder how much this forum will survive
ZenithPhantasm
Inb4 LoliFlan locks
-Makishima S-
1. EZ mod is one of hardest mods ingame if you go into 3,5-4*+ maps, HT in this case just makes it even harder
2. Becouse normal way of talking wasn't working
3. Becouse you can say "i am best at" if you are in top50 global ranking and can cleary prove this, end of story, you r not even close to players who speak here, not mention top professional once
4. Becouse you must be retarded or/and an idiot to not go into Pok3rface profile and see BIG YOUTUBE VIDEO of his gameplay
5. Not realy in matter of playstyle cons and pros

Drum Drum, we all appologize to you, please close this bs topic already T_T
Loliflan, we will try to be nice but please, do something T_T
Topic Starter
kiroya
1.Really? i thought EZ mode meant that it makes it more ezier lmao
2. i can see the normal talking on the forum but 90% of the rest are just flaming
3. ahh i wont say im the best anymore than
4. nope did a channel search, nothing 0 channels came up with pok3rface on channel search, i tried searching just pok3rface osu and i see a player named angelhoney, and some guy with the video named lady gaga pok3rface.
5. but but streamss

maybe loliflan isnt locking because you guys were being mean to a new player who never goes onto any kind of game threads so anything i said will sound mean since im not used to interneting with people >3>
ZenithPhantasm
This thread is retarded. The OP is retarded. Thread should be locked. /thread
Mahogany

kiroya wrote:

The very fact that you think this shows you know nothing about the game. You should watch Ekoro or MillhioreF sometime.

kiroya wrote:

2. i can see the normal talking on the forum but 90% of the rest are just flaming
You're coming off as incredibly irritating to everyone here hence the hostile responses

kiroya wrote:

5. but but streamss
No, because you don't have to aim at all.
-Makishima S-
3. ahh i wont say im the best anymore than
4. nope did a channel search, nothing 0 channels came up with pok3rface on channel search, i tried searching just pok3rface osu and i see a player named angelhoney, and some guy with the video named lady gaga pok3rface.
5. but but streamss
1. l2read forum
2. when OP is normal and ask properly, he gets normal answer
3. good, first progress
4. are you realy THAT retarded? i am for serious! my nerves cannot handle this... 10 years old kid in beginner school can do better research than you - Pok3rFace
5. but but... but l2read forum
Topic Starter
kiroya
Im serious, nothing comes up when i search pok3rface -3- how does something not showing up on search results when i clearly typed "pok3rface" = me being retarted
-Makishima S-
how does something not showing up on search results when i clearly typed "pok3rface" = me being retarted

I am done with you, cannot handle this.

kthxbai.
Topic Starter
kiroya
I was talking bout youtube doe
Mahogany

kiroya wrote:

I was talking bout youtube doe

[Taiga] wrote:

go into Pok3rface profile

[Taiga] wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

[
Astrofiziks
op you will never be as good as loppy so you should just give up now
ZenithPhantasm

Astrofiziks wrote:

op you will never be as good as loppy so you should just give up now

Never forget
Emilie-
Top kek
-Makishima S-
Please do not necropost with useless comments, ty.
ZenithPhantasm
Nice necropost. Oh look its the double stylus tablet thread again. Good laugh.
Astrofiziks
he's probably the best touchscreen user right now with his dual styluses