Congrats, glad to see this qualified😄
This is already at a corner and hard enough to catch, any further and it has to be in a corner, which is even harder to catch. The fact it is so near to the edge and has to be usually makes people hit it later and think a little to aim, it's seemed to work fine during testing at least.
Fycho wrote:02:25:370 (1,2) - Is the space too small comparing with other large 1/4 jumps like 02:26:044 (1,2,1) -?
aye, midge originally mapped the last dubstep part, i remember you liked it.
Irreversible wrote:wasn't the dubstep part mapped by someone else when you've uploaded the map? Not sure, haha just a question.
- 02:56:887 (2,1) - can you reduce the 1//4 jumps? Although it's a slider jump which isn't that hard, but it will be confusing while the 1/2 space 02:56:381 (1,2) - is almost the same level as 02:56:887 (2,1). its a extra not make to easy
- 04:20:988 (6) -04:20:988 - 04:21:156 – The strength of thetwo drums are similar in music, but a sliderend is weak, which can’t express the music well. Two circles may work better here. ac
Fycho wrote:I agree with Natsu here. There are still some extended sliders that have problem.
- 00:34:134 (4) - the slider starts at a weak beat, even not a drum or vocal, 00:33:965 (3,4) - making them a 1/1 slider is a good way i gathered some opinions on this and it's very divided. i asked what they thought fit the vocal best, a circle and a 1/2 slider or a 1/1 slider. it's very ambiguous, and it seems it can be mapped either way. i mapped it the way i did because that's what i find fitting for that vocal so i'd prefer to keep it as is.
- 00:43:235 (1,2) - The 1/4 jump is too large in the calm part of the song. hmm sliders are lenient. not hard or too large
- 02:00:257 (2) -This extended silder ignored 02:00:595 -, which doesn't feel good. fixed
- 02:02:280 (1) -this note follows vocal, making the downbeats sliderend, but 02:02:786 (3) - ignored the vocal, starting with a drum beat. If you prefer vocal, you'd start slider on 02:02:954 - ; If you prefer drums, ignore 02:02:280 - , don't start slider there too, but start on 02:02:448 - , like 02:05:145 (1)
- . there is a syllable change at 02:02:954 - but since it's barely audible and there is also a vocal part at 02:03:123 - where the singer raises her voice after lowering it which i deem to be the stronger vocal, i'll keep the 3/4 slider with the circle on the vocal
- 02:11:887 (1) -slider ends at a very bad time, ignoring an import beat: 02:12:224 ? fixed
- 02:25:370 (1,2) - Is the space too small comparing with other large 1/4 jumps like 02:26:044 (1,2,1) -? increased a bit
- 02:27:055 (2,3) -I think you should reduce the space here, to emphasize 02:27:392 (4,5) -the two drums better. it's the same pattern as 00:59:415 (2,3,4,5,1) - , i don't think it's necessary