Zetsubou Sensei's Modding Queue! (Closed)

posted
Total Posts
170
show more
Doodley
Crash Bandicoot.
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/18723
+2 SP.

Thanks in advance.
Nixnez
Thanks in advance~ :3

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/16724


Sorry my bad, I misread the 15sp or less rule(+16 at the time of posting). My apology. >.<
Topic Starter
Zetsubou Sensei

Soul-less wrote:

Thanks in advance~ :3

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/16724


Sorry my bad, I misread the 15sp or less rule(+16 at the time of posting). My apology. >.<
:P At least you made your correction! NO STRIKE FOR YOU! :)
Topic Starter
Zetsubou Sensei
ALL MAPS ABOVE ARE DONE!!!

FEED ME MORE MAPS!!! :twisted:
pete2528
Hi :D

This is my first map :3

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/8224

i wish you like it. XD

Thank you
ertyukjh010
It for test , pls mod , thank you

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/18756
Topic Starter
Zetsubou Sensei

pete2528 wrote:

Hi :D

This is my first map :3

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/8224

i wish you like it. XD

Thank you
Sorry, you failed to read the rules. That gives you a STRIKE! (I will not mod your map...)
fartownik
hi Zetsubou
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/16621
it's +18, but minusing 2 kudo stars gives +14, is this a problem?
Topic Starter
Zetsubou Sensei

fartownik wrote:

hi Zetsubou
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/16621
it's +18, but minusing 2 kudo stars gives +14, is this a problem?
Nope, I will mod it! :) (seems fair enough >.> imma add that to my rules!)
Topic Starter
Zetsubou Sensei
FINISHED ALL MAPS ABOVE (lol the 2)

KEEP ON SENDING IN MAPS!
indyinyou
Lovely Crab
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/18531
Mizuki Nana-Power Gate
its my first map~
Plz mod it,thx a lot~ :)
Topic Starter
Zetsubou Sensei
Both finished!

SEND IN TEH MAPS!
MoonFragrance
mod please >_<
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/18751

thanks :)
yongtw123
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/13974

Thanks in advance~
yj640916
Kotone
Nakagawa-Kanon
AdRon Zh3Ro
NatsumeRin
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply