forum

-deleted-

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vinny
-deleted-
IppE
By "anime music" do you mean japanese music in general or actual anime theme songs?
silmarilen
yeah sure it's easy to find thousands of songs and make a list of them. in fact, it's already been done. right here https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist just click on more option and use any of the genres that arent anime.
Friendan
boku no pico OP
NotEvenDoomMusic

hands down the best AMV on osu
Topic Starter
Vinny
-deleted-
IppE

Vinny wrote:

I made this thread in order to give out some songs to people who aren't initially interested in Japanese music. This list was for people who don't know where to go since this is one of the first times they'd enter the site. Sorry if I came across as stupid for making a list like this.
Just because it is japanese doesn't automatically mean it is anime. You goddamn inconsiderate racist fuck.
EneT

IppE wrote:

Just because it is japanese doesn't automatically mean it is anime. You goddamn inconsiderate racist fuck.
He's a normal, ignorant Americano.
DeletedUser_3905941
i was expecting it to be full of bemanishit
oh well
Joshiraku_old
Wow, a game with a japanese name based off a japanese game with a japanese anime girl made by a guy who desperately wants to be japanese

Man why is there so much japanese music
Topic Starter
Vinny
-deleted-
B1rd

Vinny wrote:

IppE wrote:

You goddamn inconsiderate racist fuck.
Why is nobody polite? Why does everyone hate me now? I have NOTHING against japanese music. There are, however, a lot of people who don't like it AT FIRST because it's different. I don't think I've been closed minded like that, but I thought electronic/instrumental music gives people a nice transition into the game, and then they can branch off and find other music that they didn't know they would like.

Sorry if I offended anyone. I gave this the wrong title, and I apologize. I guess I just made the USA look even more stupid. : /
http://www.sarcasmdetector.com/product.html
Granger

Vinny wrote:

I guess I just made the USA look even more stupid.
You cant. They already hit the lowest possible point.

Reminds me of that science show i watched recently, a imported one from merica.
"The water pipe exploded because a gas bubble got into it, cauing an vacuum, therefore exploding the pipe by increasing the pressure." Like, what.
For starters, a gas bubble is exactly NOT a vacuum and would have imploded the pipe, not exploded it.
Lewder

Vinny wrote:

IppE wrote:

Why is nobody polite? Why does everyone hate me now? I have NOTHING against japanese music. There are, however, a lot of people who don't like it AT FIRST because it's different. I don't think I've been closed minded like that, but I thought electronic/instrumental music gives people a nice transition into the game, and then they can branch off and find other music that they didn't know they would like.

Sorry if I offended anyone. I gave this the wrong title, and I apologize. I guess I just made the USA look even more stupid. : /
it's ok i still like you, your intentions were good
silmarilen

Vinny wrote:

IppE wrote:

nobody hates you, it's common for people in here to be rude to everybody that's new and doesnt think twice before they make a thread. just let this thread die and pay attention to how people act and treat eachother and try to fit in.

also read the announcements on every subforum to find out what to post where