forum

Sup' guys.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Keenetrial
Hi everyone, I play Osu! since september of 2014, and in a few months i will have 1 year of Osu!, however I usually play in offline mode, and this is my first time in the forum, so I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Alex and I am from Romania, but I live in Spain since I was 1 year ^^ Hope i make good relationships here.

Also i don't know some of the terms used here, for example I don't know what is AR, or BPM, even if I read the wiki still without knowing ^^

However, I didn't played as much as I wanted so even I will have a year in some months, I'm still a noob which plays 3-4-5* shit, well, cya ^^
FrzR
Welcome to oss. Enjoy your stay.. forever...
sLaiNi
Hey, welcome here :D
AR means Approaching rate. As you know, you have to hit the hitcircle when the outer white border hits the inner one (I'm not telling you to look at them for perfect timing. Just click to the rhythm, not to the moving borders?
The AR is the speed this outer circle moves to the inner, which results in you having less time between the circle appearing and disappearing to hit it. So higher AR = harder.

BPM ( Beats per Minute ) is a normal term in music, which expresses how fast the rhythm of a song is. So higher BpM = faster music.

If you have any question, feel free to visit #help in in-game chat (you gotta go online then)

Have fun
EshkushMeh xD
Hello~ Welcome ^^
Raisha Millenia
Welcome, alex!:>
Nameless
Enjoy your endless supply of circles.