Manaka Kataoka & Atsuko Asahi - Kotobuki Rando

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
polka
Alrighty! Time to look for a nominator :D Thanks everyone!
ezek
How did you find a nominator so fast? :v

[General]
  1. I'm suspicious about your current lowest diff name. Of course we can use custom names as long as the difficulty is understandable; however, will everyone know what a minnow is? I'd suggest to use something more simpler for your diffnames, like Small Fish / Big Fish or Small Shark / Big Shark maybe.
  2. Why is slider tick rate different in both diffs?

[Minnow]
  1. 00:34:201 (5,1) - Not perfectly parallel
  2. 00:49:469 (1) - Well, the pattern itself looks nice, but I'd suggest using a different slider shape from the previous one since the sound here is very different and even marked with kiai since is the part of the song that stands out more~
  3. 01:32:116 (1) - Unsnapped

[Shark]
  1. 01:31:969 (1) - Unsapped
  2. 00:45:672 (4) - the accuracy bar overlaps with this circle, in case you mind, cuz I don't mind~
  3. 01:29:321 (1,3) - It would be cool if you blanket these two

From what I see, it seems you have fixed the unsnapped spinners and they keep getting unsnapped for some reason. My guess would be that is being caused by the mp3's length, so if they keep getting unsnapped, the solution would be extending the mp3 a bit by adding some silence at the end.. I guess~

Feel free to call me back~
Topic Starter
polka

ezek wrote:

How did you find a nominator so fast? :v :arrow:bc I know u love me

[General]
  1. I'm suspicious about your current lowest diff name. Of course we can use custom names as long as the difficulty is understandable; however, will everyone know what a minnow is? I'd suggest to use something more simpler for your diffnames, like Small Fish / Big Fish or Small Shark / Big Shark maybe. :arrow:I did fish and shark instead. Should be extremely easy to tell.
  2. Why is slider tick rate different in both diffs? :arrow:Ah fixed.

[Minnow]
  1. 00:34:201 (5,1) - Not perfectly parallel :arrow:Fixed
  2. 00:49:469 (1) - Well, the pattern itself looks nice, but I'd suggest using a different slider shape from the previous one since the sound here is very different and even marked with kiai since is the part of the song that stands out more~ :arrow:Made the kiai one curved.
  3. 01:32:116 (1) - Unsnapped :arrow:Fixed.

[Shark]
  1. 01:31:969 (1) - Unsapped :arrow:Fixed.
  2. 00:45:672 (4) - the accuracy bar overlaps with this circle, in case you mind, cuz I don't mind~ :arrow:Tried to move up a bit.
  3. 01:29:321 (1,3) - It would be cool if you blanket these two :arrow:Done.

From what I see, it seems you have fixed the unsnapped spinners and they keep getting unsnapped for some reason. My guess would be that is being caused by the mp3's length, so if they keep getting unsnapped, the solution would be extending the mp3 a bit by adding some silence at the end.. I guess~ :arrow:I just made the spinners end on the blue tick before it.

Feel free to call me back~
Thanks ezek :)
ezek
bubble rando
Topic Starter
polka

ezek wrote:

bubble rando
THANKS EZEEEEEK
pishifat
um

sharks are a type of fish so there is no progression in difficulty names here lol
Topic Starter
polka

pishifat wrote:

um

sharks are a type of fish so there is no progression in difficulty names here lol
In the game you can catch fish by looking for shadows in the water, but only on this island can you catch sharks, which are rare harder to catch fish that have a distinctive fin poking out of the water from their shadow.

fish = easier to catch/more common
shark= harder to catch/more rare
ezek
Yes, as polka said.

Any kind of fish cast a shadow, which can vary on size depending on the type of fish; however, only sharks show the fin, as you can see in these boxes below:

With the addition that when someone says fish, most people will think about small fish, and shark being specific, you think of this dangerous aquatic predator~
Topic Starter
polka
Thanks for the help ezek!

Adding a full set!
ezek
holy moly, I guess you know I'm not gonna be able to bubble again with your new addition Polka 👀
Topic Starter
polka

ezek wrote:

holy moly, I guess you know I'm not gonna be able to bubble again with your new addition Polka 👀
Thats alright, thx for your help though!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.