forum

Lifting fingers

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fatal015
What do you do when you stream? Do you lift your fingers off of the keys or keep them on? What about with fast bpm?
Vuelo Eluko
the faster the bpm the more i rely on my keys to push me back up and the less force i use/the less i actually lift them of the keys
around 160 im actually slamming my keys down with all my might to keep my accuracy high.

lower than 140 i just singletap.. come at me basara nerds..
KanoSet
never thought about it.. i just press keys *-*
edit: yea i do
Topic Starter
Fatal015
I lift my fingers off the keys and I think that's what is holding me back from high bpm plays. (I can get about 10-15 200bpm and about 5 note burst anything above)
Yuudachi-kun
I think it's generally kept on the key.
Mahogany
I don't have the control to keep them on. I lift my fingers off the keys.
Deva
Lift for accuracy.
Dont lift for speed.
pandaBee
It would be pretty hard not to lift your fingers off the keys since you'd essentially have to match the speed of your keys ascending from their recent depress with the speed in which you lift your fingers up from the hole.
The Gambler
Get Cherry Blacks
ZenithPhantasm
Get taller keycaps
Nutella
My fingers never stop touching the keys when streaming, the lower the bpm the more chances there are for them to stop touching the keys though
Intelli
The only time I ever lift fingers is for most finishers in Taiko o.o
repr1se
For slower streams (<180) I lift. Faster streams (>220) I keep on.
GoldenWolf
bruh do you even lift?

On anything that feels slow I fully bottom out, helps me keeping a steady tempo when my fingers want to go sanic. On anything slightly fast I still bottom out but without as much force and without lifting fingers off the keys, and on anything too fast I kind of vibrate them on the keys
Kouya-
I only lift fingers when I'm done with streams or any other circle pattern madness .