forum

Draper - Set Me Free

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aka
man, hard diff definitely lacks of triplets...
jyu
SO FAST HOLY SHIT

anyway congratz!! :)
schwarzvgrune

Haruto - wrote:

Congratulations Secretpipe o/
Cherry Blossom
Hello.

In Hard diff, what is this ? 00:28:531 (1,2,3,4,1) -
The rhythm is pretty confusing, and you just skipped this note 00:29:413 -, you always followed this kind of notes on with your previous patterns, and it is weird that you didn't keep the consistency. Also, there are polarity issues everywhere and the rhythm could be improved here.
Concerning the pattern i mentioned, the rhythm is really confusing and i really don't get it, for a hard player it is really confusing.
Topic Starter
Secretpipe
Hello there.

Just saw your comment so here's my reply!

You're right , it's true that I've missed that beat and it's pretty dumb on my side because I fixed an issue like that yesterday.
I'd also think that it'd be a good idea to unrank but I think another thing also owo
You're complaining the map because of the rhythm used but I have one more question o: , will u post in a thread to complain some overmapped maps and ask them to unrank their own maps ? I mean , this is their way of mapping o:
Cherry Blossom
I never ask to unrank maps, it's up to QATs, not to me.
Topic Starter
Secretpipe
Then why you decide to complain if you knew that you couldn't change the status of the map?
SrSkyPlayer
GOOD JOB \o/
Garven
What's wrong with posting criticism? I would think that you of all people would understand that if you came across a map that had something really bad, you'd want to comment on it to educate the mapper regardless of the status of the set. I mean, that's part of being a Beatmap Nominator, right?

Anyway, do you want to get that rhythm taken care of or would you like the normal process to go through?
Topic Starter
Secretpipe
Please do.
Neil Watts
This shouldn't have been speedranked, baka Secret :(
Letting it in pending for one more week could have allowed you to improve it further.

It's still a nice map though ^^
Nomination Assessment Team

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

General

Difficulty gap between Hard and Insane difficulties is too big

• Hard has practically no 1/4 beats, while Insane actively uses those combined with some relatively difficult jumps.
Normal

HP Drain is too high

• We believe that HP 5 is an overkill for the easiest difficulty of the set. The rhythm and patterns do not require such a high value.
Hard

Rhythm inconsistency

• The rhythm choice in one of the patterns is confusing and has no any basis in the music.
  1. 00:29:413 - it breaks consistency and polarity for no actual reason

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###DM
Topic Starter
Secretpipe
I wont blame the DQ because it was made on purpose !

But well , I'm not really motivated for this now!

Maybe it'll be back in a month maybe!
hent2222
good beatmap dysqualified as always. :cry: :cry: :cry:
osu! this is a game where there is far too much of the Japanese shit. And these maps are BAT and QAT will not move for what.
Topic Starter
Secretpipe

Quality Assurance Team wrote:

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

General

Difficulty gap between Hard and Insane difficulties is too big

• Hard has practically no 1/4 beats, while Insane actively uses those combined with some relatively difficult jumps.
    That's my way to map Hard I guess. Made some changes to make it harder(added some jumps because the diff didn't got some) but I won't remap the spread ahah.
Normal

HP Drain is too high

• We believe that HP 5 is an overkill for the easiest difficulty of the set. The rhythm and patterns do not require such a high value.
The Normal diff gets HP3 now !
Hard

Rhythm inconsistency

• The rhythm choice in one of the patterns is confusing and has no any basis in the music.
  1. 00:29:413 - it breaks consistency and polarity for no actual reason

fix'd

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###DM

Thanks a ton!
Kuron-kun
Time for a rebubble!

Explanation:

I do believe the spread is right the way it's now. If Secretpipe adds some triplets on Hard, the gap between Normal and Hard will be quite high compared to the rest. But if he keeps the way it is now, the gap between Hard and Insane wouldn't be as high as it would be between Normal and Hard if he adds some triplets, if that makes any sense. asdfg

"So why didn't he add a Light Insane?!??!?" ~ In my opinion, a Light insane would be almost the same as the Insane now. Adding some triplets, some 5 circles streams, some jumps... this is the Insane now. Probably this is the reason he didn't add any Light Insane.

Plus, he added some jumps now. I guess it's fine :P
Topic Starter
Secretpipe
Changed some small things with byby13 about the spread!

It should be fine now!

Huge thanks to Kuron-kun though! :)
Natsu
Normal - Hard - Insane spreads rarely work, anyways adding some triplets in hard isn't bad
Topic Starter
Secretpipe
Added triples , improved the hitsounding quality and polished the Hard diff!

Oh , and I found a better Bg!

this should be good to go!
Kyubey
Waiting for the cap reset.
Also we did a little modding in IRC.
quiz-chan_DELETED
The.
Kyubey
Go.
Kuron-kun
Congratulations!
Andrus

I like how your Insanes are becoming better with each mapset you make

nvm, u suck :P
Kuron-kun
but he didn't do the Insane ):
Topic Starter
Secretpipe
Andruz : Soon TM! :D

Also hey , it's reranked!
Euny

Secretpipe wrote:

Also hey , it's reranked!
gratz again :)
jyu
congratz!! :)
Andrus

Kuron-kun wrote:

but he didn't do the Insane ):
oh shit, at least the gif is nice
Buttercup
congrats again!
quiz-chan_DELETED

Andrusowski wrote:

you just made yourself look like an idiot.. xP

nice hard tho!

woo_
Andrus

Lizzy wrote:

Andrusowski wrote:

you just made yourself look like an idiot.. xP

nice hard tho!

woo_
I had no pants on while I was writing that, so it's not my fault
Nomination Assessment Team

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

General

Unused File

• There are two image files(Background.png and ty tama.png) in folder, but ty tama.png is unused image file. You must remove it.

Good luck!

###A
Aldwych
U srs Secret xd.
Neil Watts
Secret please
[ Tama ]
Wtf
GAMI
; A ;
hent2222
XDDDDD. Next no sense disqualified :^)