0.00%
Vintage
2.63%
Other
2.63%
Total votes: 38
Topic Starter
Incorrect

Thank you for "shopping" here at my FIRST GFX thread. I'll be trying my hardest to make everything look its best and exactly how you want it. Doing to will take some time, so please be patient. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Rules! Please read!
  1. Be kind and polite to not only me, but anyone who posts here
  2. No more than one request a day, and three requests a week
  3. No editing my work
  4. Please use my art, if you are going to request my time and effort to be put into it
  5. Don't spam me asking when your piece will be done. As I do have things I need to do in the real world
Form for requesting
  1. Image:
  2. Border: Yes/No
  3. Size: Recommended; 250x250, although it's your choice.
  4. Text: Yes/No
  5. Extra: Yes/No
If there is anything you'd like to ask, that you wouldn't want to be seen by others, feel free to shoot me a PM or message me in-game.

I hope I get lots and lots of requests!
Daichi Shinku
Good luck~!

Btw, whats the font on your signature and the thread banner?
Sukiye
Hii ! And Good Luck ~ <3
I want to be the first <3 <3
Image:Here ~ <3
Border: Yes [Square : 3]
Size: The Recommended Size ^^
Text: Yes : Doryan
Extra : No ^^

I'll use this picture for Steam ^^ [ If you want add me : (*´ω`*) Doryan | Chuu ♡ ]
Topic Starter
Incorrect

DorSko974000 wrote:

Can you please provide a higher resolution image please? Sorry, but I don't want to give you an image that has choppy lines. :cry: :( :?
Sukiye

Incorrect wrote:

DorSko974000 wrote:

Can you please provide a higher resolution image please? Sorry, but I don't want to give you an image that has choppy lines. :cry: :( :?
It's okay ^^ I choose a new picture ! ^^
Here the new picture ! ~ <3 (Yes i know it's Chocola from Nekopara : 3)
Topic Starter
Incorrect
COMPLETED REQUEST

DorSko974000 (Doryan)
So I made a bunch of extras for the purpose of examples. I hope you don't mind. :lol: Let me know if there's anything you want changed on any of them.
Topic Starter
Incorrect

Daichi Shinku wrote:

Good luck~!

Btw, whats the font on your signature and the thread banner?
Not sure for the signature, but the thread banner font is this one.
Sukiye

Incorrect wrote:

COMPLETED REQUEST

DorSko974000 (Doryan)
So I made a bunch of extras for the purpose of examples. I hope you don't mind. :lol: Let me know if there's anything you want changed on any of them.
Uh....
It's .... It's.... OMG IT'S BEAUTIFUL <3 <3 <3 THANKS ! I'll use it for steam and osu and Twitter <3 <3 <3
Topic Starter
Incorrect

DorSko974000 wrote:

Uh....
It's .... It's.... OMG IT'S BEAUTIFUL <3 <3 <3 THANKS ! I'll use it for steam and osu and Twitter <3 <3 <3
I'm glad you love it so much <3
Aoba
Image: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/ ... 7wcxlj.png
Border: Yes
Size: Recommended; 250x250
Text: Aoba
Extra: it would be nice if you could make the border slightly fancy? and play with the colours of the picture ^^; thank you!! also, good luck with your thread!
Gumpy
Good luck!
Migi
Can you make one for me!? :o I would love that! Preferably cute!
Gumpy

PaiiNy wrote:

it says "requesting form" in the first post.
Topic Starter
Incorrect

PaiiNy wrote:

Please use the requesting form, to request an avatar.
Topic Starter
Incorrect
COMPLETED REQUEST

Aoba
Let it be said a bazillion times, I have no idea how to make fancy borders :? . If there's anything you want changed on any of these, please let me know.
Aoba

Incorrect wrote:

COMPLETED REQUEST

Aoba
Let it be said a bazillion times, I have no idea how to make fancy borders :? . If there's anything you want changed on any of these, please let me know.
ah, it's fine- they look really good anyways! :D Thank you!!
Topic Starter
Incorrect

Aoba wrote:

ah, it's fine- they look really good anyways! :D Thank you!!

I'm glad you like them :)
SAOnline
Really like your style and creativeness :)

Good luck!
(I'll be back in the near future to request)
Nameless
Image: http://i.imgur.com/f4PHWh7.jpg
Border: Yes.
Size: 128x128 and 250x250 so I have a version for osu! and other websites/games.
Text: Yes - Nameless
Extra: Make it cute.

Thanks in advance, and good luck! Feel free to make multiple versions if you want to (Make sure there is a 128x128 and 250x250 version of each of them, though).
Topic Starter
Incorrect

SAOnline wrote:

Really like your style and creativeness :)

Good luck!
(I'll be back in the near future to request)
Yay! ;)
Topic Starter
Incorrect
COMPLETED REQUEST

Nameless
I'm sure you know, but 250x250 works for an osu! avatar. Also, I'm not the best at circle borders (definitely something I need to work on, so if there's anything you want changed on any of these, please let me know.

After looking at the circle borders I made, I'm deciding to delete them, just because I don't want to give you something I don't like, and I really don't like these borders.
Dubrix
Image: http://konachan.com/image/663eb2c777bbc ... e_hair.jpg
or http://konachan.com/image/eb11dfaa417b1 ... e_hair.jpg
Border: Yes
Size: Recommended
Text: Dubrix
Extra: Text near bottom ty
Nameless

Incorrect wrote:

COMPLETED REQUEST

Nameless
I'm sure you kno. it but 250x250 works for an osu! avatar. Also, I'm not the best at circle borders (definitely something I need to work on, so if there's anything you want changed on any of these, please let me know.

After looking at the circle borders I made, I'm deciding to delete them, just because I don't want to give you something I don't like, and I really don't like these borders.
Can you give me a few more fonts to choose from and change the text border to white or any other colour that seems suitable? It looks nice, but if you could give me a few more font choices I'd appreciate it. I underestimated your skills with GFX, you deserve popularity. Oh, and this might just be me, but it appears as a .jpeg on my phone. I'll check on my PC when I get home.

EDIT: I got it working on my PC, and you don't need to make a 128x128 version for the other fonts. Thank you. I can tell a lot of effort goes into these avatars, and damn you're good at making them.
Topic Starter
Incorrect

Nameless wrote:

Can you give me a few more fonts to choose from and change the text border to white or any other colour that seems suitable? It looks nice, but if you could give me a few more font choices I'd appreciate it. I underestimated your skills with GFX, you deserve popularity. Oh, and this might just be me, but it appears as a .jpeg on my phone. I'll check on my PC when I get home.

EDIT: I got it working on my PC, and you don't need to make a 128x128 version for the other fonts. Thank you. I can tell a lot of effort goes into these avatars, and damn you're good at making them.
I can make a few variations, but, I forgot to save the .psd so I could change your avatar. So I ended up making an entirely new one. In my opinion, it's not quite as good, but I can't recreate exactly what I made for you. Sorry if this inconveniences you at all. :(
Nameless

Incorrect wrote:

Nameless wrote:

I can make a few variations, but, I forgot to save the .psd so I could change your avatar. So I ended up making an entirely new one. In my opinion, it's not quite as good, but I can't recreate exactly what I made for you. Sorry if this inconveniences you at all. :(
Go ahead and remake it, but don't expect me to use it if it's not as good as this current one. It's not really an inconvenience, it's more me being picky. If anything, I'm the one inconveniencing you.
Topic Starter
Incorrect
COMPLETED REQUEST

Nameless
Alright, here's the redos and what-not. I like the image itself, but the text is subpar, not good with making cutesy text work. Another thing I'll need to work on.
Nameless

Incorrect wrote:

COMPLETED REQUEST

Nameless
Alright, here's the redos and what-not. I like the image itself, but the text is subpar, not good with making cutesy text work. Another thing I'll need to work on.
For now, I'll stick to the other one. However, I'll keep these avatars for other websites so my avatar isn't the same everywhere.
Topic Starter
Incorrect
COMPLETED REQUEST

I'm gladly willing to change the text if you don't like it. I wanted to try this style out, because I thought it would look well with the background. I like it, but as I said, I'm willing to change it.
Dubrix

Incorrect wrote:

COMPLETED REQUEST

I'm gladly willing to change the text if you don't like it. I wanted to try this style out, because I thought it would look well with the background. I like it, but as I said, I'm willing to change it.
Yes change the text please, when it's resized it's hard to see the r.
Sparyzt
Hi !
I'm the little sister of DorSko974000 !
I see he have a new avatar and he said it's from you're work ^^
Can i have an avatar too ?
My brother write for me because i'm 09 years old ^^ I get 10 in 3 days ^^ Byye Bye

Image : Pikaa ~
Border : Yes / Square ^^
Size : 173 x 173
Text : AmySka
Extra : No ^^

Hi ! I hope you do something cool for my sis <3 Bye Bye !!!
DreazZ
request cancelled.
JustAnotherHero
Image: http://img02.deviantart.net/798d/i/2014 ... 81wlqk.jpg

Border: Yes: Rounded

Size: Recommended Size

Text: Yes: Hero

Extra: Nu

:3
dawn
Image: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/ ... 4ulqkc.png
Border: Possible to get each? One without Border and one with border.
Size: 250x250
Text: Yes, I'd like to have just " Dawn " written on it. I dont know, if we get to choose the color but I dont really care.. Pick whatever you think would be fitting
Extra: No.
show more