1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
show more
posted

AnonymousK wrote:

The name is AnonymousK and I am Ranked 121K. Probably gonna get wrecked by those 50K people :P
Comon, believe in yourself! :D
posted
Username: ForeN_
posted

AnonymousK wrote:

The name is AnonymousK and I am Ranked 121K. Probably gonna get wrecked by those 50K people :P
Edit: I'm too late aren't I...
Yeah... Sorry bout that. I'll add you so you can be i the next tourney though.
posted

Dibblidyy wrote:

I would like to participate!

Dibblidyy

Good luck to all players!
Sorry, but you're a bit too late to enter... I'll add you though so you can enter the next tourney i'm hosting. ^^
posted

ForeN_ wrote:

Username: ForeN_
I'm sorry but you're a bit too late to join... I'll add you so you can join the next tourney i'm hosting!!! ^^

If you can't understand English, i'll try my best to translate. (I'm using Google Translate, so yeah, Google Translate.)

Anata wa watashi ga hosutingu shite i tsugi no tōnamento ni sanka suru koto ga dekimasunode, watashi wa anata o tsuika shimasu... Watashi wa mōshiwakearimasenga, anata wa sanka suru sukoshi oso sugida!!! ^^
posted
Wait has the touney started already? :?
posted

[MaruDeLaCreme] wrote:

Wait has the touney started already? :?
Haha... Yeah, Started today....
My internet is acting up right now so just trying to participate in a tournament is probably gonna be a bad idea....
Definitely need a new modem or a different service provider...
posted
Username: [-Tanner-]
Rank: Uh, 33k I think, gonna drop a lot since I decayed due to transfer of locations.

Oh nevermind, my friend just told me to apply so I trusted them that it was still open xD
posted
This always happens, god damn it. I always late to this kind of tournament, however I would like to sign up for the next tournament if that's alright!
posted
So.... when will the matches be made?
posted

[MaruDeLaCreme] wrote:

So.... when will the matches be made?
the tournament is over ;)
My signature tell who won :D
posted

przepson wrote:

My signature tell who won :D
Congratz prz :D
posted