I don't feel like bitching..
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko

Railey2 wrote:

tell us riince, what do you think.

I don't feel like bitching..
what do i think?

Railey2
blue stahli is nice. I like Anti You and UltraNumb most, but this is a good one too.

why can't we just use the other thread as discussion-thread. 2 of them seem kind of unnecessary.
Mahogany
Can I bitch about people who are going to bitch about it?
Railey2
I am getting sandwiched by ponies
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
the dream

wait a minute im not a fucking pony

time for an avatar change im sick of this confusion
Railey2
looks like a pony to me. But yeah, go for a change I recommend you put a cute loli at its place.

Edit: holy shit no this is worse
Friendan
I thought this was a Hakurei Reimu bitching thread
he shouldn't have been unbanned, guess mods want all the dank meems to come back.
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko

Friendan wrote:

he shouldn't have been unbanned, guess mods want all the dank meems to come back.
Thing is people didnt kick up a stink when _index got a second chance, an plenty of other people who noone even knows hacked got second chances too, like tiper, but somehow the fact that reimu had a lot of loud ass supporters made it different somehow. It probably was going to happen anyway. Fuck. I hate this community.
Railey2
rules are much more lenient in off-topic forums.

to come back to the topic though, this site provides some excellent resources for people that want to bitch on a professional level:
http://www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Complain ... -a-Company

you can even buy stamps and lick them. And then put them on your letter.
B1rd
People deserve second chances.

And Shotgun Senorita is the best Blue Stahli track.
Railey2

Riince wrote:

Friendan wrote:

Thing is people didnt kick up a stink when _index got a second chance, an plenty of other people who noone even knows hacked got second chances too, like tiper, but somehow the fact that reimu had a lot of loud ass supporters made it different somehow.
I think people generally have 2 problems with the unban.
1) They disagree with a more lenient policy on unbans
2) They disagree with osu giving up its integrity

Your point refers to the userbase not applying 1) & 2) holistically, which admittedly is a mistake on their part, but.. as an argument, it doesn't attack the substance of 1) & 2).
Calling people out on their hypocrisy is effective in personal conflicts, but in formal debates its still an ad-hominem. It's not an insta-win for you, its actually an insta-loss.

now on 2), from the looks of it there seems to be a rule included that made this possible without threatening the aforementioned integrity. The question is if this was only recently changed, or if this was implemented and exercised for a longer time. Sadly I don't know what exactly went down there.
Yuudachi-kun

B1rd wrote:

Why?
-Makishima S-
Cheating is worst possible crime in games, it destroy whole competition idea and fun for other players.
Cheaters should stay banned forever without second chance to come back, give legit players some respect if you expect them to support your game.
Cheater will stay a cheater forever. No exeptions. You cheated once, you will do this again.
Reimu is cheater and should stay banned forever. Otherwise it's just unfair against legit players.
This count to every single one who somehow is still in the ranking. Doesn't matter what.
If you are leading online game and even dare to unban obvious cheater - you just make your face look like an ass and slap legit players, more - push them to cheat becouse "oh wait, i can be unbanned for [whatever reason]".

Anyway, this kind of actualy loud action works pretty bad for Osu opinion. Wish it will not affect of more and more retards using cheats becouse they are completly bad at this game.

@Edit as requested.
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
its just ot settle down stefan
-Makishima S-
just ot, not related

+1 postcount or delete w/e
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
of course they deserve second chances because we don't live in a video game.

and if he cheats again he gets banned thats it
Stefan
[Taiga]: this example is simply disgusting and completely out of place, please avoid that for future. Like said, everyone deserves a chance when appropriated. And from what I've seen Reimu does fullfil this criteria.
-Makishima S-
[Taiga]: this example is simply disgusting and completely out of place, please avoid that for future.
As you request, edited it. Mind to change Riince post or just clear last once?

Like said, everyone deserves a chance when appropriated. And from what I've seen Reimu does fullfil this criteria.
I am not the one who decide about this, it's just my own opinion.
show more