posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Haneii
;)

qlum wrote:

why the slot limit?
At first there wasn't really a limit, but I'm not sure how long exactly I can be committed to this. It's only me organizing everything + It's the first time I'm ever doing something like this on a forum, so I guess I just want to start out small. I don't want to overwhelm myself with too much work. Furthermore, this is just for the rest of the summer. There will be 3 rounds before a winner is declared. I really want to stick to this schedule. Increasing the number of contestants means increasing the number of people who get eliminated every- I could do this but I'd rather not (unless someone comes up with a strong argument). More contestants also means more songs to listen to every week (for voters). I'm not sure how long people are willing to listen, but I don't want it to be too long. If this all goes well I don't mind having another season every couple months (although I'd probably get someone else to organize it since I'd want to compete :P).

edit: Increased number of slots to 21 due to amount of people who want to enter :P

edit: NO LIMIT :D

strager wrote:

Signing up for Larto.
Okay

Todesengal wrote:

can I submit something I already sang ;>

if so sign me up so I can be lazy the first week
I don't see why not XD. Go for it!

Sound wrote:

I'm kind of ...shy.
awww, its okay. You can still be involved in voting/support for your favourite singer :D
Sound

Haneii wrote:

awww, its okay. You can still be involved in voting/support for your favourite singer :D
Okay.
DiamondCrash
actually screw it
kiki1419
I wanna do it!
it will be fun!
DiamondCrash

DiamondCrash wrote:

actually screw it
Roddie

Sound wrote:

I'm kind of ...shy.
Weez

Sound wrote:

I'm kind of ...shy.
this^ but IM STILL DOING IT :P
DJ Angel
i will participate per now xD i will try to get some time, i mean, i got lots of time, but i want to sing alone x.x just me and my pc XD
Danneh
Dude, count me in!!!
Sweagen
I just joined up for this site... can I be in the contest?? :lol:

I'm an okay singer but I'm still learning and finding out what the good songs on Osu! are...
KoromoAmae
Do you want people singing along with the track, or remove the original vocal line and replace it with their own?

If the former, I'm interested, if the latter, I'm still interested but someone will have to give me a tutorial on how to do it.
Topic Starter
Haneii

Sweagen wrote:

I'm an okay singer but I'm still learning and finding out what the good songs on Osu! are...
Of course you can participate. AND WELCOME TO OSU! :)
Topic Starter
Haneii

KoromoAmae wrote:

Do you want people singing along with the track, or remove the original vocal line and replace it with their own?

If the former, I'm interested, if the latter, I'm still interested but someone will have to give me a tutorial on how to do it.
I'm allowing both. Sometimes its hard to find the instrumentals/karaoke so It's okay to sing along with the track (although I could help in making and instrumental/removing the vocals ). I'll be sending extra info, regarding questions that might arise when it comes to recording, to all the contestants in a couple days :)
Touko88
Can I join too???
Topic Starter
Haneii

Touko88 wrote:

Can I join too???
yes you can :D
Sound
How about me?
Topic Starter
Haneii

Sound wrote:

How about me?
Did you want to join?

Sound wrote:

I'm kind of ...shy.
^^ I assumed you didn't :S. Do you want me to add you to the list?
Sweagen

Haneii wrote:

Sweagen wrote:

Of course you can participate. AND WELCOME TO OSU! :)
Woohoo thank you so much :D
Firo Prochainezo
I want to join, but my microphone doesn't work and I'm too lazy to buy a new one. D:
ouranhshc
if you only want 1 person left for the final week. you will have to have a multiple of 3 + 1
show more