awwww hellll yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
thank you for the star!
JeirYagtama wrote:awwww hellll yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Thank you for mod!
pishifat wrote:now that hitsounds are actually audible, i can tell your custom hitnormal is focused almost entirely on the right channel lol
use this balanced verison pls https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/751 ... normal.wav goshjdhfjsdk thank you
00:19:970 (4,5,6,7,8,9) - should go with same composition as 00:23:570 (4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - . looks less like an unintentional spacing mistake and a poor curve fix
02:02:370 (4,5,6,7,1) - use same spacing as the intro. inconsistency and too mlg for a hard diff 00:19:970 (3,4,5,6,1) - . (i swear i wrote this in the last mod but i guess not) fix
02:09:370 (1) - any reason why here to the end switches to 2 measure comboing lol because 2 measure comboing kinda fits the melody owait how to explan this
00:45:770 (5,1) - spacing fix
bub is coming for real next time
thank you for mod!
ezek wrote:hi hi i'm a bn boi looking at your map
- your bg is too heavy, pls use this one, pretty much the same quality but a lot less file size i didnt realize the old one is 1.96MB and how did you compress it holy shit this one is even brighter thank you so much!!
- 00:23:370 (2,2) - why don't you stack these two? it can give a neater appearance to the pattern and it shouldn't confuse beginners fix
- 01:37:370 (1,2) - you can improve the blanket here fix
- 02:03:370 (2) - doesn't look good touching both sliders with their bodies since you don't do that in this diff until here, I'd suggest to move this one to the right so only thead and tail touch like with any other 1/2 patter in the diff, like this fix
[Collab Hyper Potions]
- 00:16:370 (2) - Is this a small jump or an inconsistency in spacing by mistake? whooops fixed
- 00:32:170 (2) - 00:35:570 (2,3,4) - 00:40:370 (2,3,4) - (and more) Here I guess it was by mistake, do you have stacking visible in the editor? if not, better turn it on because you can see the difference in spacing that takes in game, you can deactivate distance snap and fix that spacing (just look at previous and next object spacing) ah i just noticed this error when i tried fixing the above. is this some kind of bug or smth? anyway fixed all the spacing inconsistencies
- 02:30:170 (5) - Touches a bit the life bar on the default skin fix
- 02:55:770 (5,1) - swap nc I guess fix
feel free to call me back by forum pm or in-game
goshsghfjs thank you!! :'D