- 00:17:722 (6,1) - isn't 1/4 jumps a bit too hard read , it's fine to play but somehow I kinda think that players might expect this to be 1/2 stream jumps instead xD
- 00:36:884 (5) - sound overmapped :s Ive lowered the volume on every hit for now. Technically, the sound is there and I dont want to skip it, nor have a 3/4 Slider on it. The part before that is pretty intense (strong bass and vocals), so I wanted to reflect that with this repeatable.
- 01:19:561 (3,4) - I think maybe if spacing here bigger than 01:19:368 (2,3) - that will give great impact feeling to (4) , try move (3) to around x168 y68 ? Sure, changed
- 01:36:594 (3) - I think flow would be better if you curve this the another waychanged, but rotated it a little, too
- 01:50:625 (6,1) - same as the first 1/4 jumps
Asked Chewin, made a Kickslider fill that gap.
Applied Milan-'s change.
Made all the 1/8's less loud, too.