- AR 8.9 fits for the BPM of the song, but not really for the map itself. Consider raising it a tiny bit (9, 9.1) so there aren't so many notes on the screen at a given time. Might get some testplays in for that, gonna leave it at 8.9 for now though
- OD 7.5 also seems a bit low for such a technical map - perhaps OD 8 or 8.3? Well, why not. Changed to 8
- 00:15:497 (6) - Move this over a bit to better align itself over the previous 4 from a few combos ago, like this? Too minor imo.
- 00:17:239 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Move this a bit closer to 00:17:819 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - as I definitely wasn't anticipating it on the first read through. It felt really out of place comparatively speaking. Maybe, but most likely not. Everything's pretty jumpy in that section (due to Kicksliders) and I think that a streamjump on low movement like this is a fun gimmick. I might change that later on, but keeping for now.
- 00:32:530 (7,1,2,3) - These jumps felt awkward through my first play through, it seemed a bit sharper than the rest of the map. (Specifically 7,1)
-> So, Im kinda having trouble finding another pattern for this. What Ive mapped is 00:31:561 (2,3) - as two vocals (idk the proper term), 00:31:948 (4,5) - another 2 (which is a flipped version of 2, 3), 00:32:336 (6,7) - as a finishing pattern for the flipped ones (which is also flipped and rotated) (all of them are CW movement) and then 00:32:723 (1,2,3,4) - (CCW movement) with increased spacing because of the slightly higher pitch as a shifted square. I can see why the movement might not be as enjoyable as it should be, but right now, I cant find a better pattern that represents the vocals like the current does. Will revisit
- 00:42:593 (4,5,6,7,8,9,1) - You could move the 4 up to form a straight line with the 2 and 3 and then do a straight line slanted line downwards towards the 1. Kind of like this. Added some movement into this, but less spaced so that the feel of it being a stack still remains
- 01:50:142 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Like I mentioned earlier. Same as above, will revisit as well
Incredibly fun mapset overall - there wasn't much wrong with it at all and I had to nitpick. Sorry I couldn't mod anything else but most of what I noticed on the easier diffs was mentioned in the last few mods. Thanks <3
- 00:17:239 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - the streams kinda hard to realize. The spacing between 00:17:723 (6,1) - and 00:17:626 (5,6) - was too much different that makes the player think that 00:17:239 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - was 5 notes not 6 notes and ended up with missed (That was me ;w;). I suggest to remvoe 00:17:723 (6) - and it will give a great gameplay. (same to 01:50:142 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - ) Same as above; No, not yet, but I'll look for testplays and replace that if it happens to be an annoyance
Thanks guys :3
- 00:03:303 - empty place here seems to me inappropriate imo. I suggest to add 1/1 slider here Most likely not. 00:03:303 (1) - has an interesting kind of break-beat which I wanted to support (or not support, which way you want to take that). I think it's a gimmicky, but interesting addition
- 00:07:077 (3,4) - and similar moments. I think you could to make here a bit more spacing, like a apple diff I might, but then I'd also have to change stuff like 00:12:884 (2,3) - , which I really want to keep. Slider-Circle-Slider is usually a stack for me
- 00:55:561 (5) - this tick have strong clap and vocal sounds, i think you should make a more spacing Increased a bit
- 01:41:626 (5) - why not stack end with 01:41:045 (2) - ? It will be look good I thought it was. reapplied
In apple diff i can't find something that would worry me, sry
Havent applied that much, but mainly due to me being unable to find good replacement patterns. Will revisit some of them. Thanks!
Pinata: Milan said that he wanted to have a seperate combocolour to highlight patterns. About the BG; the one that's in there right now was actually a placeholder when this map had only one diff, but I cant really find any other good replacement for it.