2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
show more
posted
posted
GL everybody and I hope we all going to make the best out of this tournament
posted
Be sure everyone to come at the 25. July for the Livedrawings 8-) .
posted

Kittera wrote:

Anti-Bully Rangers
FeelsBadMan
Hawns
- Kotori -
"FeelsBadMan" is now Kittera, sorry I changed names and forgot to mention it
posted
A thought just came to my head and I wanted to confirm it, team leaders are able to be switched out for members during the tournament right?
posted

The_Insane_man wrote:

A thought just came to my head and I wanted to confirm it, team leaders are able to be switched out for members during the tournament right?
Team Captain is just if I want to contact a person in the team which I can not reach , which I can .

Dat english.
posted

dat group of death
posted
posted
C:
posted
Am I allowed to stream my gameplay during groupstage or even in finals if we reach them?
posted

Dirdam wrote:

ヽ༼ ◕ ل͜ ◕ ༽ ノ Ayy lmao ヽ༼ ◕ ل͜ ◕ ༽ ノ
Dirdam
Vinylru
Changed From Vinylru To HoshizoraRin
posted
Livedrawings are uploaded ,see first post .

And Group stages will be streamed!
posted

thewagner wrote:

Livedrawings are uploaded ,see first post .
:C

thewagner wrote:

And Group stages will be streamed!
C:
posted
RESIGN, Due to shit map pools
posted

o_O wrote:

What did you expect?
posted
Groups in 4 hours. Get hyped C:

Stay tuned on twitch. Good luck and have fun too all teams.
posted
posted

thewagner wrote:

o_O wrote:

What did you expect?
not maps people play at 50k lol. some 9.2-9.3's atleast, some non shit maps, like the song choices are meh, but why only insanes on everything you cant get to 10k without playing extra's so why not add some and to top it off most good players are likely to break due to these maps being slow, meaning the shittier players get pushed through, you should have atleast had some 10-3k people as map pickers as you obviously lack a proper judgment
posted
To o.O:

I don't know what that '50k' means, but mappools difficulty will (I hope) increase when we move on to next rounds. I too, think that mappool is easy as I can FC most of them within 1-3 tries, but that doesn't apply for everyone. Not all of us participating in this tournament is like you or me. For now, you will have to accuracy war it. If you are too scared for losing with combobreak or FC low acc, you lose as a player and not due 'shitty' mappool.

Btw: you don't have to play extra diff. to reach 10k as DT is now overpowered.
posted
>people complaining about map pool being too easy

>rank 4.5k players failing maps in the tournament

FCing a map after 150 retries at your own time with no pressure is very different to FCing a map first try in a tournament setting with the nerves of people watching.

Personally, I loved the map pool - there were a few very smart picks in there that allowed for a wide range of different skills to show, and there's probably only one map (Magic Girl) that I felt wasn't a good tournament map pick - but that could just be because I suck at it.
show more