forum

Lady Gaga - Just Dance (Ft. Colby O'Donis)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mekki
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on sábado, 26 de setembro de 2015 at 18:13:53

Artist: Lady Gaga
Title: Just Dance (Ft. Colby O'Donis)
BPM: 119
Filesize: 4015kb
Play Time: 02:44
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,29 stars, 143 notes)
  2. MkGero's Hard (2,27 stars, 51 notes)
Download: Lady Gaga - Just Dance (Ft. Colby O'Donis)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
o3o - WIP
nignog9000
Hey buddy, ill try my best to mod your map

First off, for a 2.2 star map the approach rate is pretty high, i would recommend lowering the AR to 6 or 5
The only other thing i could comment on is the sliders at
00:16:704 (3) -
00:17:208 (4) -
00:17:712 (5) -
I get that variation is good, but unless you're planning on doing more sliders like that throughout the song, i would recommend just making them either curved or just plain straight, its just a visual issue :)
Topic Starter
Mekki

nignog9000 wrote:

Hey buddy, ill try my best to mod your map

First off, for a 2.2 star map the approach rate is pretty high, i would recommend lowering the AR to 6 or 5
The only other thing i could comment on is the sliders at
00:16:704 (3) -
00:17:208 (4) -
00:17:712 (5) -
I get that variation is good, but unless you're planning on doing more sliders like that throughout the song, i would recommend just making them either curved or just plain straight, its just a visual issue :)
The map is still on WIP, so, this diff isn't finished yet c: Thanks for the mod anyways :P
nignog9000
Whoops sorry buddy, still new to this :)
Topic Starter
Mekki

nignog9000 wrote:

Whoops sorry buddy, still new to this :)

No problem! Btw, if you want to mod pending maps, you can create a modding queue or simple search for maps that are with all diffs finished or at least 1 of then :P

Or you can mod my other mapset https://osu.ppy.sh/s/360082 XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.