forum

[resolved] (CuttingEdge) Song Select Won't Stop Scrolling

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BusterBeachside
Um... this is kind of tough to explain, so I'll post a video. But I'll try anyway: I'm not pushing any keys, not touching the mouse, made sure no keys were stuck down or anything. My beatmap list just keeps on scrolling on its own. Sort of like when you tell it to choose a random map, except... it's not stopping. It also occasionally selects another beatmap, and then just keeps going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2PLkVi ... sterTheFox

osu! version: 20150625.1cuttingedge
TheVileOne
t/299015 Known issue. All you can do is avoid the trigger for it.
Topic Starter
BusterBeachside
That's interesting, from the topic linked above, it seems like it's related to the NumPad and/or Mania... I haven't touched either one. This just started for me after I updated to the latest CuttingEdge. You say "avoid the trigger", but I didn't do anything to trigger it. :p
VeilStar

BusterTheFox wrote:

That's interesting, from the topic linked above, it seems like it's related to the NumPad and/or Mania... I haven't touched either one. This just started for me after I updated to the latest CuttingEdge. You say "avoid the trigger", but I didn't do anything to trigger it. :p
I've had this without touching any of the mentioned keys aswell. It's possible that I have accidentally pressed them, but I'm fairly certain that wasn't the case. Not sure what happened for it to trigger this other than numpad keys though. Pressing shift+said numpad keys should unglitch it.

Edit: If you have a way to replicate this and it happens only in cuttingedge then post it in this thread: t/259747
Topic Starter
BusterBeachside
I switched to Beta and then back to Cutting Edge and it fixed itself. Very odd. Well, that's that.