forum

[invalid] Highlight "Dash fruits" in CtB

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Dephix
What i meant as a "dash fruit" is a fruit that you can't catch without dashing given you have caught the last fruit. Would be nice if there is an option to highlight them. like making them glowing or something.
Rilene
that is useless in general
unless it is only for fruits that is almost hyperdash, which requires very-fast reaction (like in Sentimental Skyscraper), that would be very useful
dani
why.
Hunter Howl
that would be confusing for some players to determite which one IS Hyperdash and which one IS NOT Hyperdash. try to get used with dash jump
Seijiro
Once you get to play Rain+ you'll use the hyper movement at least once for every fruit <.<

I don't really see the point in this, sorry...
Kurokami
Why? On a CtB specific set above Salad you will encounter a lot highlighted fruits if this gonna be implemented. On Rain and above almost every fruit will be highlighted this way. Forget it. Just play more and you will develop a sense to recognize jumps.
Topic Starter
Dephix
add a twitching arrow at one side of the fruit that comes before the jump?
Loctav
You do not need to highlight or indicate when to use a normal dash at all. If you keep practising, you will learn it by yourself. There is no way this makes it easier. Also there are notes where some people dash and others do not, up to their preference. There are multiple scenarios where people dash where they don't need to. This request most likely will never happen and I can't think of any reason why it should.