forum

Two Futsuu Diffs in one mapset okay?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DanSparce
just want to clarify things
Stefan
Some more informations such as Beatmap link or spread gap would be very appreciated.

In general nothing speaks against two Futsuu Difficulties in the same mapset. Then again I'd like to see how it looks like (if someone does a GD Futsuu for example).
Topic Starter
DanSparce

Stefan wrote:

Some more informations such as Beatmap link or spread gap would be very appreciated.

In general nothing speaks against two Futsuu Difficulties in the same mapset. Then again I'd like to see how it looks like (if someone does a GD Futsuu for example).
asked for GD for futsuu and the difference between kantan and futsuu is about 1.20 (and futsuu was labeled H instead of N)
so i want to have another futsuu maybe (about 1.9*-2* maybe) and i want to ask if its rankable or not maybe

here's the map link ->https://osu.ppy.sh/b/725141&m=1
Stefan
You would need something between the current Kantan and Futsuu because 1.1 difference is a lot. Also you cannot skip the (N) icon.
Topic Starter
DanSparce

Stefan wrote:

You would need something between the current Kantan and Futsuu because 1.1 difference is a lot. Also you cannot skip the (N) icon.
yeah i know thats why i needed another futsuu, but are two futsuu diffs in this mapset okay?
Raiden
The spread you have to follow to rank something with a Taiko mapset is really strict so I'd recommend doing a bridge difficulty between Kantan and Futsuu. Something like "Kantan+". I know Ozzy can make it, but imo he's way better at making harder difficulties.
Yuzeyun

Stefan wrote:

Actually you can. Forcing not to skip icons is dumb for that particular one because unlike all the others, it only spans over 0.75 (while the others span over 1.50).
Imagine you have 1.45 Kantan, 3.45 Muzu, 4.45 Oni, 5.45 Inner, and the map has a fairly consistent design that makes the SR completely valid, you will face a problem, because 2.45 is H already.

Two futsuus are okay but keep in mind that if you have extremely dissimilar difficulties and the hardest Futsuu is fairly close to Muzukashii by its mapping, you will be asked to shift everything so your spread gets more correct. However, you can have 2 of them in the same spread if their difficulty are around the same range.