forum

Tablet Shopping Advice?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mugen
So I've been playing with a messed up graphics tablet for 2 months and it finally bit the dust, due to wear from me dragging and not hovering. I own CTH470s and it is basically unusable now. Based on personal experience and knowledge can you recommend me a tablet. $45-$99.

*not to big as in not 10x8x1
*has resistance I don't like slippery tablets

Thank you
Bauxe
How do you break a tablet in 2 months?

CTL-480 btw
ZenithPhantasm
Just buy a tablet cover and save urself $$
trebby
Tablet covers are indeed an option, but if you insist on buying a new tablet, I'd recommend the CTL-480s, or the Huion420 (osu!tablet)
Topic Starter
Mugen

Bauxe wrote:

How do you break a tablet in 2 months?

CTL-480 btw
Because I drag like 1st grader coloring a picture. XD

CuboidBeats wrote:

Tablet covers are indeed an option, but if you insist on buying a new tablet, I'd recommend the CTL-480s, or the Huion420 (osu!tablet)
I owned a Huion 420 killed it in a month T-T out of the question that tablet active are is good but to small for me the way I play.

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Where can I buy a reliable one because Wacom doesn't have any in stock for my model. I want a quality one.
ZenithPhantasm

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

- Tyler - wrote:

Where can I buy a reliable one because Wacom doesn't have any in stock for my model. I want a quality one.
I think Horo sells them. If he doesn't anymore then uh get one of the wacom ones and cut it to fit on your tablet. I believe the CTH-480 active area is bigger than the CTH-470's so it should work.
Topic Starter
Mugen
Just to clarify this a new cover or surface sheet.
ZenithPhantasm

- Tyler - wrote:

Surface sheet, cover sheet basically the same thing.
Topic Starter
Mugen

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

- Tyler - wrote:

Surface sheet, cover sheet basically the same thing.
So I will be able to peel off the old sheet and and put it in place of my cth470 tablet area sheet thing?
ZenithPhantasm
Im pretty sure you just stick it on.