$20 KB for Osu!

posted
Total Posts
8
Topic Starter
XtraBuzz
Im looking to buy a $20 KB for Osu! only. Was considering the Osu! two key kb but the price is too steep for me right now. Keypads and Keyboards are welcome. I was considering to go with techkeys and perhaps purchase this:
It would save me a bit but I would also have to take in consideration shipping. I live in Ireland so I can order from UK.

I prefer amazon but anything else should be fine. Thanks and happy osu! :P
ZenithPhantasm
Are those keycaps doubleshot? If not you're getting ripped off.
The Gambler
They're not real reds, don't bother. They're Kailh Reds.

Bare PCBs also tend to be fragile, so your investment may not last a while.


I'd say go to Digikey for actual Cherry MX switches
ZenithPhantasm

The Gambler wrote:

They're not real reds, don't bother. They're Kailh Reds.

Bare PCBs also tend to be fragile, so your investment may not last a while.


I'd say go to Digikey for actual Cherry MX switches
Those are Gateron reds lol. Gaterons are said to be smoother than MX switches and possibly superior in feel.
The Gambler

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Those are Gateron reds lol. Gaterons are said to be smoother than MX switches and possibly superior in feel.
I don't see the clear housing that Gaterons have
ZenithPhantasm

The Gambler wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Those are Gateron reds lol. Gaterons are said to be smoother than MX switches and possibly superior in feel.
I don't see the clear housing that Gaterons have
http://deskthority.net/wiki/Gaote_Cherry_MX_clone
But it aint Kailh either
FieryLight
I doubt the TechKeys business card does 500+ Hz (although maybe it could? Who knows, maybe you're a really good coder and can make that happen.) and it also doesn't come with a cable so you'll have a keyboard that you can't connect to your computer. And yeah as ZenithPhantasm said, those keycaps seem pricey (actually, everything he said was accurate).

EDIT: Btw, this one doesn't require you to flash your own stuff onto the PCB: http://techkeys.us/collections/accessor ... eekeyboard and it's also $12 (and also doesn't come with a wire)
autoteleology
buy cheap buy twice

buy good or not at all
Please sign in to reply.

New reply