forum

Post your favorite jump maps

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
balldoowell

EneT wrote:

What kind of girl cares if you're good at video games or not in the first place?
Well I'm hoping this one, obviously
The Gambler
On a similar topic, a couple months ago a wedding was held at an EB Games store and got news coverage at CTV. Not likely to happen to anyone here but is a very heartwarming topic.

Just don't expect too much
EneT

The Gambler wrote:

On a similar topic, a couple months ago a wedding was held at an EB Games store and got news coverage at CTV. Not likely to happen to anyone here but is a very heartwarming topic.
Heartwarming? How so?
Kind of sad in my point of view.
The Gambler

EneT wrote:

The Gambler wrote:

Heartwarming? How so?
Kind of sad in my point of view.
Because the couple actually hooked up compared to OP here ;P
EneT
Well I know nothing about the backstory.
The Gambler

EneT wrote:

Well I know nothing about the backstory.
I guess the punchline was weak then.
EneT
Yes it was.
The Gambler
In essence, it wasn't all about the games, despite the wedding setting. Though I tend to digress a little as the groom and bride dressed up as Link and Zelda respectively.
EneT
That's sad as fuck but whatever floats their boat and makes them happy; I don't care.
The Gambler

EneT wrote:

That's sad as fuck but whatever floats their boat and makes them happy; I don't care.
Still better than trying to impress a girl with games.
EneT
Agreed; any girl that would fall for that is a complete loser and unworthy of attention.
Friendan
I heard about that, the wife looks like a trans
also it was at a GameStop because there are no EB games in Murica
The Gambler

Friendan wrote:

I heard about that, the wife looks like a trans
also it was at a GameStop because there are no EB games in Murica
Nah, I heard about the one that happened here
Friendan
Guess it's common. Good job picking out an overrated franchise for your wedding (not saying LoZ is bad, but still).
Topic Starter
balldoowell
Yea fuck those guys for liking a franchise with plenty of games adored world wide under its belt amirite
The Gambler

Aurani wrote:

I want to crucify this guy so badly.

He's not even worthy of being called a mongrel...
Mongrel may be my new catchphrase...
Friendan

balldoowell wrote:

Yea fuck those guys for liking a franchise with plenty of games adored world wide under its belt amirite
Yes, that's exactly what I was saying.
Aurani

The Gambler wrote:

Mongrel may be my new catchphrase...
Only Aurani, the supreme ruler of all the mongrelic beings that inhabit this planet, has the right to use it.

🌠The more you know...🌠
Topic Starter
balldoowell
Why do you rule something that you despise
Friendan
Ruling over mongrels is like ruling over peasants - you can make them do whatever you want. Aurani probably wants them to perform some favors.
Wojjan
balldoowell can i just say I really like enjoy your a e s t h e t i c & i wish you luck in conquering the heart of this very real girl in your quest that totally happened. [100 emoji]
Topic Starter
balldoowell
Thanks I have a friend from Belgium, he was a chill dued
Syphist
I'm honestly doubting you so much that I will buy you supporter if you get the girl. Diamond [Insane] is the only jump map with a title I can remember.

Edit: To clarify it has to be because she was impressed by your skills. However, if you do end up getting her I will keep to the original wording and buy you 1 month. It will be more if it is because of your osu skills though.
xXxC00k13z1xXx

Elevendy wrote:

She would probably say that's cool then go back to normal after 30 minutes.

Your best bet is moving to South Korea if you want to impress a girl with video game skills.
it's honestly even easier than that to get laid in korea

if you are white and not overweight you will get laid 100%
DeletedUser_3905941
thread stinks like fucking curry
The Gambler
Requesting lock plz
-sev
ice angel
repr1se

balldoowell wrote:

OK so I'm in 9th grade and just recently met this girl. Shes super cute, loves anime, and best of all, she plays osu! But she just started playing and doesnt even have an online account. We've just been fucking around playing easy maps so I have yet to show her my true powers, so shes under the impression that I'm new at the game too. This is where you guys come in. As of right now, we're only friends, but that might change if I show here how good I am at jumping. I know for a fact that shes doesn't have a significant other, so if you guys could post your jump maps, that would be gucci.
you're trying too hard
Topic Starter
balldoowell

Repr1se wrote:

you're trying too hard
You didnt have to quote the whole post but whatever. What do you mean?

The Gambler wrote:

Requesting lock plz
Why do you keep requesting locks on my thread, it makes me sad

Syphist wrote:

I will buy you supporter
Im still practicing the maps that people recommended me but I will post if anything happens
repr1se

balldoowell wrote:

I have yet to show her my true powers
we're only friends, but that might change if I show here how good I am at jumping
The Gambler

Repr1se wrote:

balldoowell wrote:

I have yet to show her my true powers
we're only friends, but that might change if I show here how good I am at jumping
^Agreed. Cringe.

At least take her out or something.
B1rd
you have less than 2000pp and you expect a korean girl to be impressed hahahaha
The Gambler

B1rd wrote:

you have less than 2000pp and you expect a korean girl to be impressed hahahaha
OP could be an offline player for all I care, but I really, REALLY doubt that.
Topic Starter
balldoowell
So whether or not I get laid all depends on 300 PP?
B1rd
a lot more than that
Friendan
I'm at 1,836 e-peen points and I suck so
more
like 3,000-4,000 pp would be good