1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
show more
posted
I have a 4K SHD sitting in aabc's mapset. I might give it some revisions if you feel like having a diff of mine in 4K
posted

_Gezo_ wrote:

I have a 4K SHD sitting in aabc's mapset. I might give it some revisions if you feel like having a diff of mine in 4K
Okay I'll try to look at it and let me decide if i'll include it in the mapset I looked at the mapset and saw that it was ~3.95* and it would be really weird because Another is like 4.5* so no maybe

Pharos21 wrote:

Hey hey Dan

Update Fixing the HS and adding Vids on my Diff (mania

http://puu.sh/j1m5S/754282b62d.rar
okay thank you for the update!!! let me do some revisions in the hitsounds as i did with my other diffs :)
posted

DanSparce wrote:

_Gezo_ wrote:

I have a 4K SHD sitting in aabc's mapset. I might give it some revisions if you feel like having a diff of mine in 4K
Okay I'll try to look at it and let me decide if i'll include it in the mapset I looked at the mapset and saw that it was ~3.95* and it would be really weird because Another is like 4.5* so no maybe

Pharos21 wrote:

Hey hey Dan

Update Fixing the HS and adding Vids on my Diff (mania

http://puu.sh/j1m5S/754282b62d.rar
okay thank you for the update!!! let me do some revisions in the hitsounds as i did with my other diffs :)
ok... can i help checking the HS after you finish the revision?
posted

Pharos21 wrote:

ok... can i help checking the HS after you finish the revision?
yeah sure, comment what you don't like (and i kinda increased the hitsound volume (40%) but i noticed that you changed the volume in some parts so i proportionally increased the hitsound so it will be almost the same than the one you applied
posted

DanSparce wrote:

Pharos21 wrote:

ok... can i help checking the HS after you finish the revision?
yeah sure, comment what you don't like (and i kinda increased the hitsound volume (40%) but i noticed that you changed the volume in some parts so i proportionally increased the hitsound so it will be almost the same than the one you applied
about that.. i'll tell you Via IRC
posted
hi , come from queue
moding taiko set

[Ozzy's Futsuu & Kantan]
02:04:323 - maybe add note here, it have drum sound, also make same duration with other diff or whatever you want
[Pharos's Kantan]
this diff are set HP&OD : 8 ?
01:02:205 - k here, make not boring
01:07:852 - ^
[Nishizumi Muzukashii]
00:51:352 - maybe add d ,sounds triplet same like 00:54:440 (85,86,87) -
00:52:764 - ^
01:17:293 - maybe move 01:17:117 - make sounds fit
01:19:146 - dari sini ikutin suara "bis" "kip" aja mas :^)
02:03:264 - delete, you not following vocal sound and not have drum sound here
[Nishizumi Oni]
00:35:382 - imo this note doesn't fit with sound, maybe move 00:35:205 -
00:36:617 - add d ,its weird if no have note
00:38:029 - ^

00:40:852 - , 00:42:264 - , 00:43:676 - do likes 3 mod above

00:50:735 - add d ? preparing next beat
02:03:264 (2,3) - delete, likes muzukashii


that's all from me
Good Luck ~
posted

[R] wrote:

hi , come from queue
moding taiko set

[Nishizumi Muzukashii]
00:51:352 - maybe add d ,sounds triplet same like 00:54:440 (85,86,87) - ga ada suara yang mendukung buat triplet di sini, yang mendukung buat triplet itu di 00:51:529 - dan gw maunya triplet monocolor doang
00:52:764 - ^ sama kaya di atas
01:17:293 - maybe move 01:17:117 - make sounds fit nope
01:19:146 - dari sini ikutin suara "bis" "kip" aja mas :^) ngga mas, lebih enak ngikutin musiknya
02:03:264 - delete, you not following vocal sound and not have drum sound here no, buat penghubung ke (3) menurut gw lebih enakan dari sini berhentinya dibanding 02:02:911
[Nishizumi Oni]
00:35:382 - imo this note doesn't fit with sound, maybe move 00:35:205 - nope, i think your suggest seems weird
00:36:617 - add d ,its weird if no have note for little break
00:38:029 - ^ ^

00:40:852 - , 00:42:264 - , 00:43:676 - do likes 3 mod above ^

00:50:735 - add d ? preparing next beat ^
02:03:264 (2,3) - delete, likes muzukashii nope


that's all from me
Good Luck ~
thanks for the mod ronald :) no changed.
posted

[R] wrote:

hi , come from queue
moding taiko set

[Pharos's Kantan]
this diff are set HP&OD : 8 ? aayyy i forgot to change it... thanks
01:02:205 - k here, make not boring
01:07:852 - ^
Re arrange following the pitch
Updaaaate

http://puu.sh/j3Sqi/f6a7c4198c.rar
posted
final update before i'm gone later, ~2 hrs
posted

NlHIL wrote:


00:02:560 and 00:05:382 - why are there no note sorry my mistake :o ok fixed
00:27:282 - add ok
00:36:617 and 00:42:264 - why are there notes drum sounds still continue there
00:54:970 ~ 00:55:058 - How about change the note to a LN no
00:55:146 - delete ok, re-arranged. change those notes to LN, thanks
01:17:735 ~ 01:18:087 - How about change the note to a LN no

Thanks Nihil, sorry late reply. orz
posted

Adinata28 wrote:

NlHIL wrote:


00:02:560 and 00:05:382 - why are there no note sorry my mistake :o ok fixed
00:27:282 - add ok
00:36:617 and 00:42:264 - why are there notes drum sounds still continue there
00:54:970 ~ 00:55:058 - How about change the note to a LN no
00:55:146 - delete ok, re-arranged. change those notes to LN, thanks
01:17:735 ~ 01:18:087 - How about change the note to a LN no

Thanks Nihil, sorry late reply. orz
will update later... i'm back
posted

Col : 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
[General]
-BG : ok
-Mp3 : recommend to compress mp3 from 230kbps to 192bps.
-Hitsound : not good.
-Difficulty :ok
[Remember This Is Just Suggestion. Feel Free To Reject.]

00:21:087 (21087|0) - move to2. For better flow I guess
00:27:529 (27529|0) - ^2
00:32:735 - add note to 4
00:32:911 - ^3
00:45:264 (45264|1) - ^ 4
00:50:382 - add note to 2
01:47:205 (107205|0) - make double. Strong beat ?
00:32:735 - add note to 1
00:32:911 - ^1
00:36:087 (36087|1) - move to 1
00:44:558 (44558|0,44911|0) - move 1 col. To right
01:15:617 (75617|3) - move to 2. Follow prev. pattern 01:14:205 (74205|3,74205|2,74382|1,74382|0,74558|2,74558|3,74735|0,74735|1) -
01:29:382 (89382|2,89558|2,89735|2,89911|2,90087|2,90264|2) - why not move this to 2 ?
01:45:264 (105264|2) - move to 1. Balane
01:50:911 (110911|1) - ^4


Mod done
posted

Frim4503 wrote:


Col : 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
[General]
-BG : ok
-Mp3 : recommend to compress mp3 from 230kbps to 192bps.
-Hitsound : not good.
-Difficulty :ok
[Remember This Is Just Suggestion. Feel Free To Reject.]

00:21:087 (21087|0) - move to2. For better flow I guess // hmmm.. yeah..
00:27:529 (27529|0) - ^2 // sorry.. for this.. i'll keep
00:32:735 - add note to 4 // uhhh... no sound
00:32:911 - ^3 // uhhh.. no
00:45:264 (45264|1) - ^ 4 // moved instead
00:50:382 - add note to 2 // not there.... the blue line above it
01:47:205 (107205|0) - make double. Strong beat ?// keep



Mod done
Doneee~

http://puu.sh/jrcyH/ed0c0798dd.rar
posted
0123
Another
01:00:264 (60264|1) - Maybe move this one to 0 so it's like a 1/2 jack or smth? Do the same for the next ones too.

That is all.
posted
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.