1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
show more
posted
Maaark for my GD

Sorry.. i've been busy

hehehe~


GD Done~

Sorry for the Wait

http://puu.sh/iXxe4/a1be75e150.rar


Update Diff

http://puu.sh/iYBPu/a369b9eb05.rar
posted

Pharos21 wrote:

Maaark for my GD

Sorry.. i've been busy

hehehe~


GD Done~

Sorry for the Wait

http://puu.sh/iXxe4/a1be75e150.rar


Update Diff

http://puu.sh/iYBPu/a369b9eb05.rar
thanks~
posted
permission to hitsound pharos and adinata's gd
posted

DanSparce wrote:

permission to hitsound pharos and adinata's gd
Permission granted..

you can Hitsound my Diff
posted
oh, do you accept GD for ctb? :)
posted

lidahapi wrote:

oh, do you accept GD for ctb? :)
sorry but no, this map is only mania and taiko :(
posted
i can't seem to update the map
posted
OPENED FOR MODS NOW YAY
posted

00:02:560 and 00:05:382 - why are there no note
00:27:282 - add
00:36:617 and 00:42:264 - why are there notes
00:54:970 ~ 00:55:058 - How about change the note to a LN
00:55:146 - delete
01:17:735 ~ 01:18:087 - How about change the note to a LN

posted
WOW

via queue.
I'll make it. :)
posted

tasuke912 wrote:

WOW

via queue.
I'll make it. :)
yay! thanks!
posted
Hey hey Dan

Update Fixing the HS and adding Vids on my Diff (mania

http://puu.sh/j1m5S/754282b62d.rar
posted
I have a 4K SHD sitting in aabc's mapset. I might give it some revisions if you feel like having a diff of mine in 4K
posted

_Gezo_ wrote:

I have a 4K SHD sitting in aabc's mapset. I might give it some revisions if you feel like having a diff of mine in 4K
Okay I'll try to look at it and let me decide if i'll include it in the mapset I looked at the mapset and saw that it was ~3.95* and it would be really weird because Another is like 4.5* so no maybe

Pharos21 wrote:

Hey hey Dan

Update Fixing the HS and adding Vids on my Diff (mania

http://puu.sh/j1m5S/754282b62d.rar
okay thank you for the update!!! let me do some revisions in the hitsounds as i did with my other diffs :)
posted

DanSparce wrote:

_Gezo_ wrote:

I have a 4K SHD sitting in aabc's mapset. I might give it some revisions if you feel like having a diff of mine in 4K
Okay I'll try to look at it and let me decide if i'll include it in the mapset I looked at the mapset and saw that it was ~3.95* and it would be really weird because Another is like 4.5* so no maybe

Pharos21 wrote:

Hey hey Dan

Update Fixing the HS and adding Vids on my Diff (mania

http://puu.sh/j1m5S/754282b62d.rar
okay thank you for the update!!! let me do some revisions in the hitsounds as i did with my other diffs :)
ok... can i help checking the HS after you finish the revision?
posted

Pharos21 wrote:

ok... can i help checking the HS after you finish the revision?
yeah sure, comment what you don't like (and i kinda increased the hitsound volume (40%) but i noticed that you changed the volume in some parts so i proportionally increased the hitsound so it will be almost the same than the one you applied
posted

DanSparce wrote:

Pharos21 wrote:

ok... can i help checking the HS after you finish the revision?
yeah sure, comment what you don't like (and i kinda increased the hitsound volume (40%) but i noticed that you changed the volume in some parts so i proportionally increased the hitsound so it will be almost the same than the one you applied
about that.. i'll tell you Via IRC
posted
hi , come from queue
moding taiko set

[Ozzy's Futsuu & Kantan]
02:04:323 - maybe add note here, it have drum sound, also make same duration with other diff or whatever you want
[Pharos's Kantan]
this diff are set HP&OD : 8 ?
01:02:205 - k here, make not boring
01:07:852 - ^
[Nishizumi Muzukashii]
00:51:352 - maybe add d ,sounds triplet same like 00:54:440 (85,86,87) -
00:52:764 - ^
01:17:293 - maybe move 01:17:117 - make sounds fit
01:19:146 - dari sini ikutin suara "bis" "kip" aja mas :^)
02:03:264 - delete, you not following vocal sound and not have drum sound here
[Nishizumi Oni]
00:35:382 - imo this note doesn't fit with sound, maybe move 00:35:205 -
00:36:617 - add d ,its weird if no have note
00:38:029 - ^

00:40:852 - , 00:42:264 - , 00:43:676 - do likes 3 mod above

00:50:735 - add d ? preparing next beat
02:03:264 (2,3) - delete, likes muzukashii


that's all from me
Good Luck ~
posted

[R] wrote:

hi , come from queue
moding taiko set

[Nishizumi Muzukashii]
00:51:352 - maybe add d ,sounds triplet same like 00:54:440 (85,86,87) - ga ada suara yang mendukung buat triplet di sini, yang mendukung buat triplet itu di 00:51:529 - dan gw maunya triplet monocolor doang
00:52:764 - ^ sama kaya di atas
01:17:293 - maybe move 01:17:117 - make sounds fit nope
01:19:146 - dari sini ikutin suara "bis" "kip" aja mas :^) ngga mas, lebih enak ngikutin musiknya
02:03:264 - delete, you not following vocal sound and not have drum sound here no, buat penghubung ke (3) menurut gw lebih enakan dari sini berhentinya dibanding 02:02:911
[Nishizumi Oni]
00:35:382 - imo this note doesn't fit with sound, maybe move 00:35:205 - nope, i think your suggest seems weird
00:36:617 - add d ,its weird if no have note for little break
00:38:029 - ^ ^

00:40:852 - , 00:42:264 - , 00:43:676 - do likes 3 mod above ^

00:50:735 - add d ? preparing next beat ^
02:03:264 (2,3) - delete, likes muzukashii nope


that's all from me
Good Luck ~
thanks for the mod ronald :) no changed.
posted

[R] wrote:

hi , come from queue
moding taiko set

[Pharos's Kantan]
this diff are set HP&OD : 8 ? aayyy i forgot to change it... thanks
01:02:205 - k here, make not boring
01:07:852 - ^
Re arrange following the pitch
Updaaaate

http://puu.sh/j3Sqi/f6a7c4198c.rar
show more
Please sign in to reply.