forum

[Archived] Cursor shakes slightly when using tablet.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
XBlade
The issue only occurs when I'm moving the cursor at a semi-moderate to fast pace. It's a slight shake but it's certainly enough to hinder my aiming. Other things to note that this also actually occurs on the desktop as well as in-game. I've tried different drivers (older ones) for my tablet, the Fix My Pen program, and a mouse acceleration fix. It also feels sorta like a stutter in a way.

Something else to note. If I quickly move my pen from one place to another with a reasonable gap and suddenly stop (very much like a jump in osu), the cursor shakes violently in place for a second regardless of the fact that my hand/pen had no shake enough to cause such a shake on the cursor.

Using these
Windows 7 64-bit
Wacom Intuos Tablet
Trosk-
Does this happen on Windows or just in osu!? Do you have Raw Input enabled or disabled?
Tom94
I get the same shake after a jump as you do with my wacom tablet (Intuos Pro L). There is nothing to be done at osu!'s end, though. The tablet / driver is at fault unfortunately.
Trosk-

Tom94 wrote:

I get the same shake after a jump as you do with my wacom tablet (Intuos Pro L). There is nothing to be done at osu!'s end, though. The tablet / driver is at fault unfortunately.
I don't know... I have the CTL480 and I don't get any type of shaking...
Tom94

Trosk- wrote:

Tom94 wrote:

I don't know... I have the CTL480 and I don't get any type of shaking...
I also didn't with my old wacom tablet. Probably something with newer tablets (he is using the intuos as written in the top post).
Trosk-

Tom94 wrote:

I also didn't with my old wacom tablet. Probably something with newer tablets (he is using the intuos as written in the top post).
Well, mine is the Intuos CTL480, i believe it's the same model. Maybe it could defective or i don't know... The only thing I know at the moment is that I didn't have this problem never...

This model in particular:
Naywils
I'm getting this same problem only just started after I did this last update, my cursor desides it has its own thing to do and nudges to the side. I feel like my curson even dissapears soem times. i only notice this in game though, not desktop :P
Trosk-

Naywils wrote:

I'm getting this same problem only just started after I did this last update, my cursor desides it has its own thing to do and nudges to the side. I feel like my curson even dissapears soem times. i only notice this in game though, not desktop :P
Well... Are you on Cutting Edge?
Naywils

Trosk- wrote:

Naywils wrote:

Well... Are you on Cutting Edge?
Indeed
Trosk-

Naywils wrote:

Indeed
Try to go back to Stable and see if that still happens... Try to check/uncheck Raw Input too.
Topic Starter
XBlade
Sorry for the late reply guys. My tablet is the exact one that Trosk posted a picture of. And Trost, it occurs outside of osu, I stated that it also occurs on desktop too :P . I wouldn't say that my product is defective since I've had it for about 2 years and it's only having this problem now.

Btw, Trosk, I love the picture on your tablet, shigatsu so good.
Trosk-

userxblade wrote:

Sorry for the late reply guys. My tablet is the exact one that Trosk posted a picture of. And Trost, it occurs outside of osu, I stated that it also occurs on desktop too :P . I wouldn't say that my product is defective since I've had it for about 2 years and it's only having this problem now.

Btw, Trosk, I love the picture on your tablet, shigatsu so good.
Try disabling Windows Ink on the Wacom Drivers options and see if it still do that. If it doesn't fix it, I think I haven't more ideas, at least right now... Sorry.
Topic Starter
XBlade
I already tried disabling that too. :(
Topic Starter
XBlade
I could be an idiot and may have downloaded the wrong driver but I doubt it. I got my drivers from the official Wacom drivers page
(http://us.wacom.com/en/support/drivers/) And this is the the driver I got for my tablet.

Is that correct?
Trosk-

userxblade wrote:

Is that correct?
Well.. I have that ones too... Did you already try to disable the Windows Ink?

Nevermind, I didn't read your first message. Please try to edit your message, do not make double posts...
Cassidy
Older post but I wanted to see if I could help someone before I post my problem here in a bit.
--

Both of my tablets have done this at one point. [Bamboo Pen/Touch & Intous]

In order to fix it all I did was unplug the tablet, move my mouse wires away from the tablet wires, put my phone clear across the room, then plugged it back in. I know nothing about electronics but I think my phones whozawhatzit was messing with my tablet's thingamajigger.

Hope you fix this.