forum

[invalid] Finaly make Tournament Client Puplic!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Venumidas
I've been waiting for +4 month's to get answers why the tournament client should not be puplic, I never got a single answer that made any sense!

"The tournament client has bugs that have to be fixed" - Well then let us test that shit so we can actualy do something instead of waiting years without any progress?!

That's the only thing I got so far.

I cannot think of a single negative point in releasing this client to puplic.

It's simply stupid.

Maybe add it as a supporter extra.
drum drum
why do you want it? are you going to host a tournament?
Topic Starter
Venumidas

drum drum wrote:

why do you want it? are you going to host a tournament?

Does a Mod not require the ability to read someones thread?

I obviously asked something completly different, but considering how stupid all the answers I got were, this one is no exception.

A Mod should be here to help, not to ask questions? Right? If you are not considering to help me as a Mod why are you in the forums/threads in the first place?
deadbeat
the tournament build is for tournament use. that's what it is there for. not for people to use however they want. just because you don't see a negative point doesn't mean it has to happen
Yauxo
As said above, the tournament client is made for tournament use and not for anything else. If you want to host a tournament, just pm one of the people that can give you access to it and they will if you have a valid reason.

It's not made for sole spectating reason (yet)
drum drum

Yauxo wrote:

As said above, the tournament client is made for tournament use and not for anything else. If you want to host a tournament, just pm one of the people that can give you access to it and they will if you have a valid reason.
actually tournaments@ppy.sh
smoogipoo
Not going to happen.
As for bugs, I will work with tournament organizers to solve their issues.