forum

Poll 25: What is your favorite beatmap duration?

posted
Total Posts

What's your favorite beatmap length?

Below 30 seconds
3.96%
30 seconds to 1 minute
6.56%
1 minute to 2 minutes
22.83%
2 minutes to 3 minutes
25.32%
3 minutes to 4 minutes
16.76%
4 minutes to 6 minutes
11.27%
6 minutes to 8 minutes
5.43%
10 minutes plus!
4.83%
30 minutes or more!
3.05%
Total votes: 3539
show more
urbanhero
Xeiiryuu
1 to 2 Mins, Mostly TV size maps because i have eye problems ~
meedow shom
I honestly think that from -30 to 6 mins is my joy spot these 10 mins to 30 mins are what i am going to use when trying to pump my skillzzzzzzzzz UP
meedow shom
I honestly think that from -30 to 6 mins is my joy spot these 10 mins to 30 mins are what i am going to use when trying to pump my skillzzzzzzzzz UP
Bxrdy-
2 to 3
Pituophis
Depending on my mood , I'll either prefer 1-2 minute maps or 4 - 6+ minute maps.
[-Alv-]
Anythings from 2 to 3 minutes that easy and contain much PP can be played ^^
Multiapplecat
30 minutes!? Jebus...
Anyway, 2 to 3 minutes for less than 5* maps. Anything over 5* I couldn't care less since I can't play them. 8-)
Syllable-
1 to 2 minutes for sure
CrusTi
Sorry to bump, trying to get more involved with forums....Anyways..

I have always like beatmaps around 2 min mostly because that is the majority of the maps that I own. I not super good at stamina maps so shorts maps like these I always seem to enjoy.
blazziken_old
3 minutes for me :)
Achromalia
I'd prefer maps somewhere from 2-4 minutes as something good to play. I dunno. maps around 30s - 2m can sometimes be nice to play, but it kinda depends.

As for mapping, I try to map something short. I might do joke maps around 30s - 1m, or if I really plan on putting in effort, something around 2-4 mins is fine.

Im working on some songs but I dont know what maps to dedicate time to. Looking at this I might try to finish the lengthier ones so I guess this poll kinda helped.

Just wait for when my Graveyarded goes +10. ;3 (end me please)

(Edit: ahhhhh nu i've done did a bump sorry oki bye ehhh ;w;)
Jien

Ephemeral wrote:

Do you like short and sweet maps? Long, endurance-testing maps? Maps that are middling? Do you like them all? Let us know!

Vote for as many or as little as you like! Please try to make sure you only choose your most favorite durations, though!

If you like, link one of your favorite maps for each of your preferences in a post below!

I like longer and sweet maps and endurance-testing maps! :D
My favourite maps is My First Story // Alone.
Anko Hiniku
Poggerz
it kind of depends, but usually anime eds and ops in tv size are my favourites. but it depends, when it's a song i really enjoy then i try to search a complete beatmap
Cesnuas
I'm fine with long songs but anything beyond 10 minutes is hell for me.
Arcss
I can't play long maps, except some songs that I really like and play for enjoyment.
Voted for
30 secs to 1 mins
1 mins to 2 mins
6 mins to 8 mins
iimlg_pro
I prefer 2 minutes and 30 seconds because it's not to long and not to short.
epic man 2
2-to-3 minutes... I mean, it's as much as I can map.
Simon12
I'll play any duration :)
[ Sebastian ]
(Sorry for the necropost)

1 to 2 minutes is my favorite length. Most of the beatmaps I play are that long.
her everything
Mine is between 1-4 minutes but I'll try to play fewer tv sized maps so I'll focus on consistency
Stomiks
I like maps to have their whole songs included, not just a cut ver. or TV size, so generally around 3-5 minutes
Jellinad
Between 5-10 minutes if the song is long enough. Longer than that and I start to get tired just watching the replay, let alone playing the map.
Rigbyuis
from 2-4 minutes it's the best for me OwO i like to play and also is a bit more longer so you can have extended fun
his everything
If a map lasts longer than 2 minutes, that's good enough for me! I'm the kind of person who prefers to play short maps but I'm trying to change that because otherwise it will be complicated for later.
BlueChinchompa
Whatever gets me lots of ranked score!
his everything

BlueChinchompa wrote:

Basically below 30 seconds, right?
BlueChinchompa

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

BlueChinchompa wrote:

Basically below 30 seconds, right?
No thats horrible ranked score its only like 500k max smh