forum

Renard - Banned Forever [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, September 29, 2017 at 11:05:23 PM

Artist: Renard
Title: Banned Forever
Tags: ExUsagi Raggacore Lapfox
BPM: 220
Filesize: 4306kb
Play Time: 03:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. ADVANCED - 4Key (3 stars, 1650 notes)
  2. BEAST - 4Key (5.4 stars, 2900 notes)
  3. LEGEND - 4Key (5 stars, 2500 notes)
  4. ROKKIE - 4Key (2 stars, 1000 notes)
Download: Renard - Banned Forever
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
=======================================
     // ! \\   WARNING  // ! \\       

LEGEND DIFF FULL WITH LN

      // ! \\   WARNING  // ! \\       
=======================================

Difficulty Description
ROKKIE // Rokkie // for rokkies, contains normal pattern
100%
950 Notes / 50 Long Notes / 2.0 stars

ADVANCED // harder than rokkie, prepare with 1/4 simple pattern
100%
1650 Notes / 0 Long Notes / 3.0 stars

BEAST // No-LN diff in this set... equally harder (or maybe easier than) legend.. completed after 2 years
100%
2900 notes / 0 Long Notes / 5.32 stars

LEGEND // myO2 LN style, with my taste..
100%
1250 notes / 1250 Long Notes / 5.0 stars
Mr Capuce
u mad broooo
Adinata28
dis song..
GJ usagi-nyan :3
Topic Starter
Arzenvald

Mr Capuce wrote:

u mad broooo
ye, they seeing me rollin, they hatin

Adinata28 wrote:

dis song..
GJ usagi-nyan :3
asdfgdshfjahd thanks, nyari lagu yg furry-related itu susah T~T
Rinzler
akhirnya ada juga yang ngemap lagu ini
dat BEAST diff lel, good luck coyote ~
furry related song : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/31333 - https://osu.ppy.sh/s/59521

/runs
Topic Starter
Arzenvald

Rinzler wrote:

akhirnya ada juga yang ngemap lagu ini
dat BEAST diff lel, good luck coyote ~
furry related song : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/31333 - https://osu.ppy.sh/s/59521

/runs

dah punya yg lapfox forever.. :"> thanks
PANDAAAAAAAA
Do you interest X icon diff?
Topic Starter
Arzenvald

nowsmart wrote:

Do you interest X icon diff?
actually yes since LEGEND diff is alot easier than 'how it looks like'.. at least for noobs like me it is surprisingly easy to pass xD
i might go for 5.25 stars in BEAST diff, yet it would even easier in term of game play than LEGEND diff... means it might be unrankable due flipped spread..
\w/ who cares anyway..
mauserek
LEGEND plays really weird, but I like it.
Topic Starter
Arzenvald

mauserek wrote:

LEGEND plays really weird, but I like it.
those LNs should be banned forever.. thanks /w/
Furryy
Once again you map better than me senpai...(even tho it aint finished yet) ;-;// teach me
Topic Starter
Arzenvald

Daniel Segura wrote:

Once again you map better than me senpai...(even tho it aint finished yet) ;-;// teach me
copy paste the structure, flow, layering technique, and maybe pattern from better mappers than me..
copy paste means learn by it, not actually copying and pasting... ;-;

make sure you understand how the music composed & structured out (not how to compose music lol).. usually a song divided into several phase, check it here
also, how you follow the flow of the music, and sync your pattern up to make your map represent the music itself..
plus, how you layer the instrument, when you have to tone up your pattern and when you don't have to.. which sound you absolutely have to layer, and which sound you should completely ignore
and lastly, have fun.. make sure its fun, and make people out there pleased & had fun with...
Pew_old_1
Furry much.
/me runs
Hunter Howl
jadi pengen ngemap `L_`
Furryy

ExUsagi wrote:

copy paste the structure, flow, layering technique, and maybe pattern from better mappers than me..
copy paste means learn by it, not actually copying and pasting... ;-;

make sure you understand how the music composed & structured out (not how to compose music lol).. usually a song divided into several phase, check it here
also, how you follow the flow of the music, and sync your pattern up to make your map represent the music itself..
plus, how you layer the instrument, when you have to tone up your pattern and when you don't have to.. which sound you absolutely have to layer, and which sound you should completely ignore
and lastly, have fun.. make sure its fun, and make people out there pleased & had fun with...
Thanks :D I'll keep that in mind for mapping now :D. I wanted to mod also so I looked at your map and here's what i think :3 im gonna be honest here. It's an awesome map, better than any of mine, but heres my opinion
  • Dude you gotta do something about the hit sounds. To me, it can't be a full set without them hitsounds ;n;

I'd recommend to add some SVs to this song and how much there will be depending on the difficulty, because SVs would fit well with this song :D

Maybe you should add in a Lv. for the names of the difficulty because i see them alot in diff names like these :3
    ROKKIE? :3 Its spelled ROOKIE
SPOILER
Caan I make a GD? =-=
ExVeemon
This must be ranked right now, especially that LEGEND diff. #BestLNPatterns2015 :^)

/runs
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
the end?
AlisceaSparku
dELICIOUS LNs
Topic Starter
Arzenvald
my god 2 years bump
aliscea op
Rosemi
Best