forum

Low Accuracy Statistic :/

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DestinyzFate
My profiles accuracy is very low at 92% compared to how i usually do at 96%.
Its probably because i was dumb enough to finish big black etc in no fail mode etc.
Am i able to remove these scores from my profile? To regain my accuracy %?
-sev
yes you can

play more and improve your acc
Astrofiziks
it's because a lot of your top ranks have low accuracy.
Mahogany
No, you should replay the maps you got low accuracy on and improve your scores. Though in your case, it looks like you were playing maps way above your level of skill.
GhostFrog
The accuracy on your profile is a weighted average of your scores in pp order, so if you want to improve your profile accuracy, you need to improveyour accuracy on maps from the "top ranks" section of your profile (or get new top ranks with better acc).
I Give Up
Accuracy improve over time gotta play more.
Yuudachi-kun
Not if you don't work for it.
ZenithPhantasm
Welp if it makes you feel better atleast its higher than mines.
Topic Starter
DestinyzFate
Ah thanks guys, guess ill just replay most of my maps and hopefully get better and beat big black etc :D
Mahogany
Forget about big black, you're not going to be playing that properly for a long time.
Vuelo Eluko
if you're getting low acc the maps are too hard for you
acc is freaking easy just spam easy stuff
woqx
I don't get why so many beginners want to play the big black, it's a terrible song.
Mahogany

woqx wrote:

I don't get why so many beginners want to play the big black, it's a terrible song.
Because they want to be pro at the game like Obama
K i R a
Play more songs where you feel you can get a better accuracy and eventually it will raise your overall accuracy.
Vuelo Eluko

Mahoganytooth wrote:

woqx wrote:

Because they want to be pro at the game like Obama
bieber*
-Makishima S-
Improve your top scores, play maps in your skill range, care about your acc.

Everything below 96% not worth of submit unless you know you will fix this score and realy want this pp. But you need to fix it. Consistency over all, be a man with balls and if you say something, do it.