community forum

DJ YOSHITAKA - CUSTOM DRIVE

posted
Total Posts
98
show more
Cherry Blossom
Hello, M4M from my queue.
Please, reply to this mod and tell me why you didn't change without saying "it's my style" or "there are already ranked maps with the same kind of pattern" or other reasons like this.

Note : things may have been already fixed with previous mods.


Easy

  1. Don't use tickrate 2 unless there is a special purpose like using sliderticks with a custom clap for example. Use tickrate 1.

Normal

  1. Same as Easy about tickrate.
  2. The diff gap between this diff and Easy is too large. This current Normal diff contains a lot of 1/2 patterns whhen you can see on Easy, main patterns are 1/1 and when it's not, it's 2/1.

Hard

  1. 00:11:995 (2,3,1) - This pattern is really weird to play and looks ugly due to the overlap between those sliders. To make this pattern more comfortable to play, just increase the angle between those sliders in order to get rid of this overlap. And also, there should not be a larger distance between 00:12:383 (3,1) - than 00:11:995 (2,3) - because it looks misleading to players, and they can hit this circle 00:12:770 (1) - too early or late.
  2. 00:25:157 (1,2,3,4,5,1,1) - This pattern is unreadable. First, these circles 00:25:447 (2,3,4) - are too much spaced, and that makes this pattern really difficult to play and handle for a hard player. Plus, i don't really think that a simple hard player could read this slider 00:25:157 (1) - with the triple properly, it requires much technical skills and that's a little too much. And finally, how the player could be able to read this properly ? 00:25:834 (5,1,1) - . There is a polarity issues and that's not really easy to hit them with much accuracy, and a hard player doesn't have a lot of both accuracy and reading skills. It should be better if you unstack these circles froms the sliderend, or just find another solution.

Insane

  1. 00:25:931 (1,1) - There should be more distance between them, because the current pattern could cause readability issues due to the previous patterns that are really much spaced.

Extreme

  1. 00:14:318 (1,2,3) - Why is there a jump here and not here 00:15:866 (1,2,3) - ? Imo, the jump you added looks out of place, because the next patterns are easier to handle and less spaced, and this long jump is like a spike, and that's not really appreciated. Just avoid this jump here : 00:14:318 (1,2,3) -
  2. 00:24:189 (1,1) - A little readability issue here, i don't really expected a long jump between the slider and this stream when i was testplaying, because the first circle of this stream is stacked with this slider 00:23:899 (1) - , and the Approach rate is not enough high to be able to avoid this weird stack. I highly recommend you to unstack 00:23:899 (1,1) - because as i said, it causes some readability issues. Don't touch the AR it looks fine.

I don't mod the Extra diff because patterns look so overdone compared to what the song can provide. Aiming 310 BPM is not easy at all and overkill, and only a few players can do it. Imo this diff is unnecessary.

Good luck ~
Topic Starter
Bara-
Thanks for mods
I'll look at them tomorrow
I'll delete Extra, as it's too much
I'll also nerf Normal quite a bit, and add an advance for gap
Topic Starter
Bara-

Mako Sakata wrote:

[General]
  1. I think you need another diff to fill the gap on N->H. It doesn't right while Hard have complex 1/4 rhythm and Normal just plain 1/1 and 1/2 rhythm, furthermore the SV diffrent kinda too big imo. So maybe you should reconsider that
  2. normal-hitwhistle.wav is inaudible because below 100ms as stated on RC http://puu.sh/jwm8Z/7b2748d47a.png


[Easy]
  1. 00:01:931 - How about http://puu.sh/jwhHH/8c0e4617c1.png, so it'll same as 00:02:705 -?
  2. 00:03:479 - How about delete finish? as for me it's too loud and a bit conflict with whistle sound, and maybe you can set this http://puu.sh/jwhHH/8c0e4617c1.png also a bit same as above
  3. 00:22:641 - 00:23:221 - 00:24:189 - 00:24:770 - Rather than whistle, a clap is more fit with the music there because give us stronger feedback
  4. 00:25:157 (1) - How about use finish instead? kinda weird there since you useally use finish on the downbeat
  5. 00:25:157 (1,2,3) - How about flip ctrl+j then to x:180 y:216. Because a bit cramped there, furthermore at a quick try it's almost out of play field Moved it to somewhere else, while keeping the Ctrl J
  6. 00:29:439 - I guess that inherited point should be snap on 00:29:415 - Nope. I'm "silencing" the sencond slider, not the first one


[Normal]
  1. 00:03:092 (2) - Kinda too loud and a bit conflict with the finish. How about delete the whistle?
  2. 00:09:479 (3) - 00:11:028 (3) - Add finish?
  3. 00:12:770 (1) - I think just using clap is enough to emphsise the music, maybe delete that finish?
  4. 00:20:512 (1,2,3) - Imo, that one kinda hard to hit after this sequences pattern 00:17:415 (1,2,1,2,1) -, furthermore the rhythm on kiai 00:14:318 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4) - kinda too long for Normal, I believe you should considering to delete one or two circles to lower the density imo
  5. 00:24:770 (3) - Add clap? kinda too quite imo
  6. 00:29:439 - I guess that inherited point should be snap on 00:29:415 - See easy


[Hard]
  1. 00:01:931 (1) - I guess the finish sound used on that 1/4 reverse not fit imo. So maybe delete finish on here 00:03:286 - then replace finish on here 00:03:479 - with clap. I think it'll sound nicer imo Sounds kinda bad with the custom samples
  2. 00:11:221 (1,2,3,1) - Too crampped imo and hard to move there. So maybe you can change the rhythm on that into http://puu.sh/jwk2e/6accab5a74.jpg, the placement something like http://puu.sh/jwk5v/a58d59da28.jpg I personally really prefer this over your suggestion. The only thing I might consider here is splitting the kicksider into 2
  3. 00:22:834 (4) - That 1/4 slider with reverse kinda out of place imo, as you just usually use 1/4 slider without reverse make it awkward to play. How about change 00:22:834 (4) - into 1/2 rhythm instead? http://puu.sh/jwkzc/a4f5d66547.jpg
  4. 00:25:834 (5,1,1) - How about make (1,1) more visible? since they are on blue and red tick it's better to see them clearly to make player easier distinguish the rhythm
  5. 00:29:439 - I guess that inherited point should be snap on 00:29:415 - See easy


[Insane]
  1. 00:01:931 (1) - I guess the finish sound used on that 1/4 reverse not fit imo. So maybe delete finish on here 00:03:286 - then replace finish on here 00:03:479 - with clap. I think it'll sound nicer imo See hard
  2. 00:12:770 (1,2) - Tbh those two doesn't interprete anything from the music, just because you want a symetry, doesn;t nean ignore the rhythm itself
  3. 00:25:157 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - The use of finish sound there somewhat not fit imo, just too loud and spamy Custom samples


[Extreme]
  1. 00:01:931 (1) - I guess the finish sound used on that 1/4 reverse not fit imo. So maybe delete finish on here 00:03:286 - then replace finish on here 00:03:479 - with clap. I think it'll sound nicer imo
  2. 00:25:253 (1,1,1,2,1) - The use of finish sound there somewhat not fit imo, just too loud and spamy See above
  3. 00:25:931 (1) - I don't hear any significant change on the music, why put slowdown there? Imo that kind of thing not good kinda ruin the whole flow The song gets quite calm here


[]
I hope it help, good luck~

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Hello, M4M from my queue.
Please, reply to this mod and tell me why you didn't change without saying "it's my style" or "there are already ranked maps with the same kind of pattern" or other reasons like this.

Note : things may have been already fixed with previous mods.


Easy

  1. Don't use tickrate 2 unless there is a special purpose like using sliderticks with a custom clap for example. Use tickrate 1. Hmm, I thought it needed to be the same in all diffs O.o, but okay. It fits better

Normal

  1. Same as Easy about tickrate.
  2. The diff gap between this diff and Easy is too large. This current Normal diff contains a lot of 1/2 patterns whhen you can see on Easy, main patterns are 1/1 and when it's not, it's 2/1.

Hard

  1. 00:11:995 (2,3,1) - This pattern is really weird to play and looks ugly due to the overlap between those sliders. To make this pattern more comfortable to play, just increase the angle between those sliders in order to get rid of this overlap. And also, there should not be a larger distance between 00:12:383 (3,1) - than 00:11:995 (2,3) - because it looks misleading to players, and they can hit this circle 00:12:770 (1) - too early or late. Did something slightly different, as this imo makes it better readable
  2. 00:25:157 (1,2,3,4,5,1,1) - This pattern is unreadable. First, these circles 00:25:447 (2,3,4) - are too much spaced, and that makes this pattern really difficult to play and handle for a hard player. Plus, i don't really think that a simple hard player could read this slider 00:25:157 (1) - with the triple properly, it requires much technical skills and that's a little too much. And finally, how the player could be able to read this properly ? 00:25:834 (5,1,1) - . There is a polarity issues and that's not really easy to hit them with much accuracy, and a hard player doesn't have a lot of both accuracy and reading skills. It should be better if you unstack these circles froms the sliderend, or just find another solution. (5,1,1) was fixed with previous mod. The others are fine as this'll be the 4rth diff in the set

Insane

  1. 00:25:931 (1,1) - There should be more distance between them, because the current pattern could cause readability issues due to the previous patterns that are really much spaced. For the insane, I don't want the 1/16 slider to be spaced far, cause even if they are a tad late getting there+clicking the slider might have already started causing many combobreaks, and probably a fail too

Extreme

  1. 00:14:318 (1,2,3) - Why is there a jump here and not here 00:15:866 (1,2,3) - ? Imo, the jump you added looks out of place, because the next patterns are easier to handle and less spaced, and this long jump is like a spike, and that's not really appreciated. Just avoid this jump here : 00:14:318 (1,2,3) - Okay, made it a blanket
  2. 00:24:189 (1,1) - A little readability issue here, i don't really expected a long jump between the slider and this stream when i was testplaying, because the first circle of this stream is stacked with this slider 00:23:899 (1) - , and the Approach rate is not enough high to be able to avoid this weird stack. I highly recommend you to unstack 00:23:899 (1,1) - because as i said, it causes some readability issues. Don't touch the AR it looks fine.

I don't mod the Extra diff because patterns look so overdone compared to what the song can provide. Aiming 310 BPM is not easy at all and overkill, and only a few players can do it. Imo this diff is unnecessary.

Good luck ~
No reply means fixed w/o comment
Thanks!!

I'll update after I mapped Advanced and SB'd it
eeezzzeee
Hello, M4M from your queue

[Extreme]
  1. 00:08:124 (1) - maybe we should put this closer to the previous since its 1/6 vs 1/4? http://puu.sh/k2V9L/caf2431e7c.jpg
  2. 00:20:028 (1) - missing a finish here?
  3. 00:23:028 (2,2) - try putting a little more space between these and the sliders. Its a little uncomfortably close because the player won't follow those sliders all the way down

[Insane]
Damn why is the star rating for this so low... Harder than it looks and should be ok for a diff spread imo
  1. 00:09:286 (7,1) - its minor but maybe we can tilt these to connect them like the other ones 00:08:124 (1,2) - 00:10:448 (6,7) -

[Hard]
I think it would be better to read with AR 7.5 ~ 8? Small spacing + lots of overlapping makes some parts crammed
(and then we can use 6.5 ~ 7 for the Advanced)
  1. 00:22:834 (4) - check the spacing here... doesn't look like it was intentional
  2. 00:23:124 (5) - maybe missing a hitsound here too

[Advanced]
AR if you take the suggestion for hard
  1. 00:07:350 (2,3,4) - check ds
  2. 00:11:608 (3,4,5,6) - not going to mirror these sliders?
  3. 00:14:318 - everything is kinda shoved in the right side of the screen in this section. Maybe try changing 00:17:415 (1,2,1,2) - because they are really not that interesting right now anyway :?
  4. 00:24:770 (5,1,2,1,1,1) - did something happen with the combo colors here lol
  5. 00:25:834 (1,1) - errr I don't recommend using a double on lower diffs, I think it would sound fine if we removed it entirely actually, though you can also try http://puu.sh/k2XhK/844622b53f.jpg

[Normal]
  1. 00:05:028 (4,5,1) - put the NC on 00:05:028 - instead
  2. 00:09:673 (1) - check this slider got extended

[Easy]
  1. 00:15:866 (1) - remove NC because this combo is just half as long as the other ones
  2. 00:23:608 (4) - idk about having them mirrored like this, it implies that the music is similar... But here its not right? Idk its a stylistic thing and completely up to you. Though I do recommend NC here instead of 00:25:157 -


That's all from me, Good luck :)
Topic Starter
Bara-

eeezzzeee wrote:

Hello, M4M from your queue

[Extreme]
  1. 00:08:124 (1) - maybe we should put this closer to the previous since its 1/8 vs 1/4? http://puu.sh/k2V9L/caf2431e7c.jpg Due to sliderleniency, this is not hard at all
  2. 00:20:028 (1) - missing a finish here?
  3. 00:23:028 (2,2) - try putting a little more space between these and the sliders. Its a little uncomfortably close because the player won't follow those sliders all the way down

[Insane]
Damn why is the star rating for this so low... Harder than it looks and should be ok for a diff spread imo I thought the same
  1. 00:09:286 (7,1) - its minor but maybe we can tilt these to connect them like the other ones 00:08:124 (1,2) - 00:10:448 (6,7) - It's a ctrl H, so It's fine (and a Nc, so it doesn't really fit

[Hard]
I think it would be better to read with AR 7.5 ~ 8? Small spacing + lots of overlapping makes some parts crammed
(and then we can use 6.5 ~ 7 for the Advanced)
  1. 00:22:834 (4) - check the spacing here... doesn't look like it was intentional
  2. 00:23:124 (5) - maybe missing a hitsound here too

[Advanced]
AR if you take the suggestion for hard
  1. 00:07:350 (2,3,4) - check ds
  2. 00:11:608 (3,4,5,6) - not going to mirror these sliders? Nope
  3. 00:14:318 - everything is kinda shoved in the right side of the screen in this section. Maybe try changing 00:17:415 (1,2,1,2) - because they are really not that interesting right now anyway :?
  4. 00:24:770 (5,1,2,1,1,1) - did something happen with the combo colors here lol Yeah, too lazy to fix SB, so I did a colorhax
  5. 00:25:834 (1,1) - errr I don't recommend using a double on lower diffs, I think it would sound fine if we removed it entirely actually, though you can also try http://puu.sh/k2XhK/844622b53f.jpg I prefer this

[Normal]
  1. 00:05:028 (4,5,1) - put the NC on 00:05:028 - instead
  2. 00:09:673 (1) - check this slider got extended

[Easy]
  1. 00:15:866 (1) - remove NC because this combo is just half as long as the other ones
  2. 00:23:608 (4) - idk about having them mirrored like this, it implies that the music is similar... But here its not right? Idk its a stylistic thing and completely up to you. Though I do recommend NC here instead of 00:25:157 -


That's all from me, Good luck :)
Thanks!!
No reply means fixed
Aldwych
Hello M4M from queue.

Yea i've already mod your map on taiko set. So now i'm going to mod std. So 30 sec for 45 sec. Probably mod 3-4 diff.

[General]

00:01:931 : I don't think that this is a legit place for withles that should be more for beat. So maybe change for finish hitsound. (I mean the begin of the slider).

I also didn't check all your story board but sometimes you fail on your color (ex : advanced using white circles while your combo is brown)

[Easy]

00:01:931+++ : Yea you remind me your mod on dynamite, the nazi one who you told me 'put the middle of you sliders on the tick ones blablabla" There you go m8. Have a nice work! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

00:06:576 : I think you don't need to NC here. you've go 2/1 between NC on this part. Ok it sounds different with the but but meh... Also maybe you can go on the same Y as the (1) of prev combo (meaning Y = 232).
00:18:963 : There you can NC.
00:22:060 : Is it a legit place for 3/2 reverse slider? I don't think so you're missing a clap hitsound at 00:22:447 and a synthetizor changement. So you should go back to 1/1 reverse slider and go with another circle after.
00:23:608 : You should NC here instead of after. This is a new "musically" part
00:25:157 : We can do something smoothier here. Why don't you try this?



If you want the position just tell me. I'm just to busy right now xd

00:29:512 : Is it legit? Well i guess yes. xD

Everytime i recheck i can find a small thing. Damn. :(

[Normal]

Woa going for 3.5 CS while your easy has 2 and hard 4. That quite harsh. You should go for CS 3.
AR -1? Close the gap too.
Also the fact that you got a 0.40 gap on SV on E/N and 0.2 on N/Adv is weird too. But ok.

00:14:318 : This slider finish quite high. Down it a little in order to get a good line to follow with 2 & 3.
00:22:447 : Imo this circle is misplaced. Regarding on your whole map you do not put extreme "anti-flow". I mean you try to make player movement smoothy and here you go brutally down. That's not a good point. I think you should move it around 248;180 and move the last section on the same offset (i would like to say the same "décalage" :3 ).

Quite good normal. But a bit challenging compared to the easy imo. I think that putting these new setting will make it a bit easier.

[Advanced]

00:01:157 (Storyboard) : Be carefull. Your circles takes too much time to disepear compared to the others. It's also quite confusing because you're stacking many things here.
00:07:544 : Watch out on the DS here.
00:08:124 : I know. You know. Just be prepared to get comment on this DS. Just saying.
00:19:737 : Wow calm down here on the DS. xD
00:25:544 : Is it necessary to get storyboard approach circle here?
00:25:834 : What a fun to make NC xD

I like this diff. That's nice because you've got Hard pattern style without jumps.

[Hard]

00:01:931 : Well... M'kay... i guess that's just a way to get free combo.
00:13:157 : The fact that you have nothing here is weird because in normal diff you have. Maybe get some object here? This is also valuable of advanced diff and higher.
00:23:124 : Did you failed on the DS? Because it's quite different from the other pattern.
00:24:382 : Imo the pattern is quite ugly. I mean the 4 circles and next sliders. This doesn't look like a perfect round. Maybe some rework? (Just put a circle in the middle of this and work with the approach rate).

Ok

SO i've finish what i wanted. What i could see is quite good generally but i think you did quite a lot of mistake/errors. Maybe you should recheck your self and see what's going on.

Anyway gl hf again for rank (said the same on my first mod lel).
Bearizm
M4M :D

00:25:157 (1,2,3) - make it look like this instead so it moves smoother? http://puu.sh/k3QLC.png
00:20:512 (1) - just make this a 1/1 slider. or make the tail of this slider soft-hitnormal because the hitnormal sounds really bad.

00:24:382 (2) - i don't think you would want a stack here. it's normal. try not to stack anything. it's only after like 2/1.
00:12:382 (3,1) - this spacing is very weird, i don't see any reason why you should space them out, it's not insane lol. keep it at 1.

00:22:834 (4) - this slider's angle is so weird for this diff, probably just me.

00:25:834 (5,1,1) - the spacing here can be deceiving since this is hard.. new players would simply think that this is a stream because of the spacing in 00:25:447 (2,3,4) -
00:19:253 (2,3) - you sure you wanna space these out? that far?

00:25:157 (1,2) - crazy spacing here... especially when 00:24:964 (9) - is facing the other way.
00:01:931 (1) - you could be more creative here..... make use of the triple rhythms.

00:12:382 (1) - literally, i can't see anything here as the repeat symbol is covered by the stream..... xd

i can't mod this diff lol

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Bara-

Aldwych wrote:

Hello M4M from queue.

Yea i've already mod your map on taiko set. So now i'm going to mod std. So 30 sec for 45 sec. Probably mod 3-4 diff.

[General]

00:01:931 : I don't think that this is a legit place for withles that should be more for beat. So maybe change for finish hitsound. (I mean the begin of the slider). There is no beat sound here, only a harsh sound, making this fine

I also didn't check all your story board but sometimes you fail on your color (ex : advanced using white circles while your combo is brown)

[Easy]

00:01:931+++ : Yea you remind me your mod on dynamite, the nazi one who you told me 'put the middle of you sliders on the tick ones blablabla" There you go m8. Have a nice work! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) LOOOOOL. That however only applies to red nodes :P

00:06:576 : I think you don't need to NC here. you've go 2/1 between NC on this part. Ok it sounds different with the but but meh... Also maybe you can go on the same Y as the (1) of prev combo (meaning Y = 232). Complete change in rhythm (drummroll
00:18:963 : There you can NC. Nope, keeping for consistency (and sb :P)
00:22:060 : Is it a legit place for 3/2 reverse slider? I don't think so you're missing a clap hitsound at 00:22:447 and a synthetizor changement. So you should go back to 1/1 reverse slider and go with another circle after. 3/2 is love
00:23:608 : You should NC here instead of after. This is a new "musically" part
00:25:157 : We can do something smoothier here. Why don't you try this? Did something else here



If you want the position just tell me. I'm just to busy right now xd

00:29:512 : Is it legit? Well i guess yes. xD

Everytime i recheck i can find a small thing. Damn. :(

[Normal]

Woa going for 3.5 CS while your easy has 2 and hard 4. That quite harsh. You should go for CS 3.
AR -1? Close the gap too.
Also the fact that you got a 0.40 gap on SV on E/N and 0.2 on N/Adv is weird too. But ok.

00:14:318 : This slider finish quite high. Down it a little in order to get a good line to follow with 2 & 3.
00:22:447 : Imo this circle is misplaced. Regarding on your whole map you do not put extreme "anti-flow". I mean you try to make player movement smoothy and here you go brutally down. That's not a good point. I think you should move it around 248;180 and move the last section on the same offset (i would like to say the same "décalage" :3 ).

Quite good normal. But a bit challenging compared to the easy imo. I think that putting these new setting will make it a bit easier.

[Advanced]

00:01:157 (Storyboard) : Be carefull. Your circles takes too much time to disepear compared to the others. It's also quite confusing because you're stacking many things here. Intended, actually
00:07:544 : Watch out on the DS here.
00:08:124 : I know. You know. Just be prepared to get comment on this DS. Just saying.
00:19:737 : Wow calm down here on the DS. xD
00:25:544 : Is it necessary to get storyboard approach circle here? Consistency
00:25:834 : What a fun to make NC xD
No fixes for the DS, as Advanced can have irregular spacing
I like this diff. That's nice because you've got Hard pattern style without jumps.

[Hard]

00:01:931 : Well... M'kay... i guess that's just a way to get free combo.
00:13:157 : The fact that you have nothing here is weird because in normal diff you have. Maybe get some object here? This is also valuable of advanced diff and higher.
00:23:124 : Did you failed on the DS? Because it's quite different from the other pattern.
00:24:382 : Imo the pattern is quite ugly. I mean the 4 circles and next sliders. This doesn't look like a perfect round. Maybe some rework? (Just put a circle in the middle of this and work with the approach rate).

Ok

SO i've finish what i wanted. What i could see is quite good generally but i think you did quite a lot of mistake/errors. Maybe you should recheck your self and see what's going on.

Anyway gl hf again for rank (said the same on my first mod lel).

Bearizm wrote:

M4M :D

00:25:157 (1,2,3) - make it look like this instead so it moves smoother? http://puu.sh/k3QLC.png
00:20:512 (1) - just make this a 1/1 slider. or make the tail of this slider soft-hitnormal because the hitnormal sounds really bad.

00:24:382 (2) - i don't think you would want a stack here. it's normal. try not to stack anything. it's only after like 2/1.
00:12:382 (3,1) - this spacing is very weird, i don't see any reason why you should space them out, it's not insane lol. keep it at 1. This reads better

00:22:834 (4) - this slider's angle is so weird for this diff, probably just me.

00:25:834 (5,1,1) - the spacing here can be deceiving since this is hard.. new players would simply think that this is a stream because of the spacing in 00:25:447 (2,3,4) -
00:19:253 (2,3) - you sure you wanna space these out? that far?

00:25:157 (1,2) - crazy spacing here... especially when 00:24:964 (9) - is facing the other way.both are intended
00:01:931 (1) - you could be more creative here..... make use of the triple rhythms.

00:12:382 (1) - literally, i can't see anything here as the repeat symbol is covered by the stream..... xd

i can't mod this diff lol

Good luck!
Thanks!
No reply means fixed!
I'll mod your maps in a few days!
Lifdrasir

Insane



00:13:834 (3) - add circle
00:14:124 (4) - ^




I hardly find anything, please forgive me, I did not want to disappoint
lit120
hi

[General]
  1. 30 seconds? why not =w=


[Easy]
  1. 00:15:092 (2,3) - i'd make this into slider for more easier
  2. 00:25:931 (3) - move this to the left. almost off screen here


[Normal]
  1. nope


[Advanced]
  1. nope


[Hard]
  1. nope


[Insane]
  1. nope


[Extreme]
  1. Check you AiMod, since there is an unsnapped slider end one
  2. 00:29:463 (1) - totally, you forgot something here. other diffs end at white tick, but this one is not :p


that's all from me though. gl!
- Founntain -
Request From My Queue

Easy:

07:17:307 - Maybe Note Here?
00:10:834 - Same ^
00:12:963 - Sometthing like this


00:29:512 (1) - Start One Tick Later
:)
Normal:

00:21:092 - Note with Whistle or Clap Here?
00:22:641 - Note here
00:29:512 (1) - Start One Tick Later

Advanced:

00:05:415 - Note with Clap here
00:06:189 - Same ^
00:09:286 (4) - Delete Slider and make Two Single notes?
00:13:157 - Note Here?
00:29:512 (1) - One Tick Later

Hard:

00:01:931 (1) - Really? Can you be More Creative?


00:13:157 - Note here
00:13:834 - Start a Slider here and end it here 00:14:124 -
00:29:512 (1) - Two Ticks Later

Insane:

00:01:931 (1) - Again? Be Creative

Extreme:

00:01:931 (1) - Make more Backsliders.... and somethimes one single Note
00:26:705 (1) - Ear Rape.....

-------
Overall This map is Great

Good Luck
Charlotte
Hi from random modding.

[ about]
  1. d is don note
  2. k is kat note
  3. D is big don note
  4. K is big kat note


[ General]


  • Good?



[ Kantan]


  • Good~



[ Futsuu]


  • *I think no need blue tick notes.

    *00:19:253 - move to 00:19:350 - It makes more clear for pure sounds.& for Futsuu player. & 00:19:544 - change to k. I think kkd is fit.

    *00:21:576 - move to 00:21:673 - It makes more clear for pure sounds.& for Futsuu player.

    *00:23:124 - move to 00:23:221 - ^



[ Muzukashii]


  • *00:08:124 - I think D is fit.because,00:09:673 (28,29) - for consistency

    *00:24:576 - remove.I think need little break time.

    *00:25:157 - change to k.because,dk kk is little hard..? so you can try kk kk.



Good luck Baraatje! :)
reinaertdevos
Hi

General

  1. Normal-hitclap has a delay of 3.5 ms. While this is not unrankable, it can still be a noticeable difference (and it's just better not to have that delay). Here is the .wav without the delay


Extreme

00:01:931 (1) - If there are such strong hitsounds during this slider, why not map them? This is pretty lame to fill up the time here.
00:11:221 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Just no, you aren't DJ Pop. Pattern wise it doesn't make sense either, because the stream turns on the blue ticks, which have no strong particular sound
00:20:802 (2) - Please use a pattern like you did before or after. Making a blue tick return slider with a snare on the return doesn't seem like the best choice
00:21:673 (3,4) - I think you also notice that this gives a terrible flow. I was thinking of something like this (don't look at the bad blankets and (2), it's just a principle)
00:25:447 (1,1) - Wouldn't this work out better? The 3 claps in the middle of this measure make a switch from the blue ticks to the white one, and then back to the blue (it's hard to explain uhmm you kinda have to feel it)
00:24:189 (1) - Since the jump towards the stream is already pretty big, consider making the slider a little straighter at least so the movement would make more sense
00:26:705 (1) - This slider is literally easier to break on than getting a 100 on a circle (the time window is 24 ms). Are you sure about this, you could just make it a 1/8 slider

Insane

00:08:124 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I feel like you're sacrificing logic of using patterns to the music for symmetry here. There is no reason to switch from stream to slider, because it's different in the 2 measures, while there's no difference in the music
00:14:899 (4) - I know the slider-ball circle thingy is quite big but this just plays terribly if you were to follow the sliders at least a little. Consider ctrl+g'ing this slider
00:19:737 (5,6) - This works out well, but this 00:18:189 (5,6) - a lot less, because of the slidershape. I think you can think of a better shape/direction that will feel nicer to play, no?
00:21:286 (5,6) - Same here, there are more spots where the slider-shape and position causes a bad flow
00:25:448 (3,4) - Because of what I mentioned in the previous diff, it would be better to switch these objects

Hard

00:01:737 - Empty?
00:11:995 (2,3) - Extended sliders don't make sense here (I know there is a sound on the blue tick, but that's not a reason to use this), why not 1/2 or just 1/4 return sliders?
00:13:834 (2) - 00:14:124 - Empty?
00:21:770 (6) - No one exactly follows these sliders, so it will look like this one is closer to 00:22:060 (1) - than to 00:21:479 (5) - , which wouldn't make sense. Consider moving it close to the previous slider
00:22:834 (4,5,6) - Difference in spacing, why?

Normal

00:22:060 (1) - This one already appears when 00:20:899 (2) - is being played. This might confuse players to hit this circle first instead of the slider. I highly recommend moving this somewhere else

Easy

00:13:544 (2) - Wouldn't it fit better to just leave this one out?

I think there is still quite some work needed before you can push this.
Good luck!
Topic Starter
Bara-
Due to too many mods, and to slow PC, I can't reply to each of you
I fixed most of the things mentioned though
-Nya-
M4M~

General:
  1. Add widescreen support in all the diffs. You missed a few.
  2. The normal-hitwhistle’s wave is shorter than 100ms which is unrankable. I suggest you try to find a different hitsound to use in its place.
    The wave ends at approximately 0:00.075 but it has to end at 0:00.10 at least otherwise the wave is too short.
  3. Change your audio lead-in to 2000ms, just to be safe.
  4. There’s quite a big SV jump from Insane to Extreme of 0.60. This makes the spread a bit unbalanced imo, since the SV differences looks like this: Easy- Normal: 0.40 . . . Normal-Advanced: 0.20 . . . Advanced-Hard: 0.20 . . . Hard-Insane: 0.20 . . . Insane-Extreme: 0.60. The jump from Easy to Normal is fine cuz it’s not that big, but a sudden SV jump of 0.60 may be a problem. This is just my own opinion though. You can decide if you want to make a change there or not. I think I would suggest a SV of 2.00 or perhaps 2.20.
  5. Is maps that are shorter than 45 seconds rankable?? 0-0
Extreme:
  1. I couldn’t play this diff AT ALL. Lol. So difficult >.<
  2. Check AiBat. Apparently the repeats of this slider: 00:26:705 (1) – is not snapped. I don’t know how to judge is. Perhaps it would be best if you consult an expert.
  3. 00:08:512 (1,2,3,4) –Personally, I think you should rather place these circles like you placed these: 00:09:286 (1,2,3,4) - 00:10:446 (1,2,3,4) - 00:10:834 (1,2,3,4) – for consistency.
  4. 00:11:608 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) –etc – The placement of these circles I also don’t advise since the objects are packed so closely together that they look crammed and just confusing to play. I highly suggest you space the pattern out more so the circles can be seen more clearly.
  5. 00:13:834 (2,2) –Perhaps try to stack here by moving the tail of 00:14:318 (1) – a bit higher up.
  6. 00:17:802 (3,4) –Avoid their tails from slightly touching by maybe doing this instead?
    The above placement also looks better to me overall anyways.
  7. 00:18:770 (1,1) –Such a huge jump when the pause between the two objects aren’t that long . . . I know it’s an Extreme but still . . .
  8. 00:22:350 (2,2,2) –Why not stack here?
  9. 00:24:189 (1) –I don’t think it’s a good idea to suddenly increase the SV like that when the SV of 00:23:608 (1,1) – is quite slower. It might throw players off while playing.
  10. 00:24:382 (1) –Imo this jump is too big since a stream follows after the jump and since 00:24:189 (1) – has a higher SV.
Insane:
I don’t really have anything to say about this diff, but I guess that some of the jumps just bugs me considering how fast the rhythm is. Especially here: 00:24:770 (8,9) - 00:25:544 (4,5) –
Hard:
  1. 00:20:512 (1,2) –Why is the distance between these two objects not similar to the distance between these objects: 00:18:963 (1,2,4,5) - ? I suggest you fix the distance there for consistency and to avoid confusion while playing.
  2. 00:26:221 (1,1) –I suggest you rather space these two notes out normally (even if they are NC’ed) since players (me included) might think they have to click it earlier than they actually have to. Placements like that works more in Insanes than in Hards imo.
  3. 00:26:802 (1) – You managed to make the tail of this spinner completely silent in Advanced, but in this diff it’s still audible. Try to silence the tail in this diff as well.
Advanced:
  1. 00:25:834 (1,1) –I would stack these two on top of each other and I think you should rather remove NC here: 00:25:834 (1) –
Normal:
  1. 00:26:705 (1) –Same as in Hard about the tail of the spinner that can be silenced.
Easy:
  1. With the DS you currently have, most of the objects are touching each other which is not advised. In Normals it’s okay since the rhythm where the objects touch is much faster. Perhaps try a DS of 1.1X here. The entire will look much better then imo.
  2. 00:25:931 (3) –Move this slider a bit more to the left for better flow.

Not such a bad mapset overall. I guess it’s just the Extreme that’s bugging me the most, and also the DS in Easy.

Good luck, baraatje~! :D
Topic Starter
Bara-

-Nya- wrote:

M4M~

General:
  1. Add widescreen support in all the diffs. You missed a few.
  2. The normal-hitwhistle’s wave is shorter than 100ms which is unrankable. I suggest you try to find a different hitsound to use in its place.
    The wave ends at approximately 0:00.075 but it has to end at 0:00.10 at least otherwise the wave is too short.
  3. Change your audio lead-in to 2000ms, just to be safe.
  4. There’s quite a big SV jump from Insane to Extreme of 0.60. This makes the spread a bit unbalanced imo, since the SV differences looks like this: Easy- Normal: 0.40 . . . Normal-Advanced: 0.20 . . . Advanced-Hard: 0.20 . . . Hard-Insane: 0.20 . . . Insane-Extreme: 0.60. The jump from Easy to Normal is fine cuz it’s not that big, but a sudden SV jump of 0.60 may be a problem. This is just my own opinion though. You can decide if you want to make a change there or not. I think I would suggest a SV of 2.00 or perhaps 2.20. I disagree here. Between ENAHI the rhythm changes to being more complex, but here only the SV changes, to complement the "not-change" in rhythm. Also, this diff is quite slider based to its' probably fine
  5. Is maps that are shorter than 45 seconds rankable?? It is0-0
Extreme:
  1. I couldn’t play this diff AT ALL. Lol. So difficult >.<
  2. Check AiBat. Apparently the repeats of this slider: 00:26:705 (1) – is not snapped. I don’t know how to judge is. Perhaps it would be best if you consult an expert. It is. It's snapped to 1/32, which is seen as unsnapped. It's the same as the ranked map
  3. 00:08:512 (1,2,3,4) –Personally, I think you should rather place these circles like you placed these: 00:09:286 (1,2,3,4) - 00:10:446 (1,2,3,4) - 00:10:834 (1,2,3,4) – for consistency.
  4. 00:11:608 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) –etc – The placement of these circles I also don’t advise since the objects are packed so closely together that they look crammed and just confusing to play. I highly suggest you space the pattern out more so the circles can be seen more clearly.
  5. 00:13:834 (2,2) –Perhaps try to stack here by moving the tail of 00:14:318 (1) – a bit higher up.
  6. 00:17:802 (3,4) –Avoid their tails from slightly touching by maybe doing this instead?
    The above placement also looks better to me overall anyways.
  7. 00:18:770 (1,1) –Such a huge jump when the pause between the two objects aren’t that long . . . I know it’s an Extreme but still . . .
  8. 00:22:350 (2,2,2) –Why not stack here?
  9. 00:24:189 (1) –I don’t think it’s a good idea to suddenly increase the SV like that when the SV of 00:23:608 (1,1) – is quite slower. It might throw players off while playing. True, but it's a build up to the later part. However, I do see the 1.5 is inappropriate, so I made it slow
  10. 00:24:382 (1) –Imo this jump is too big since a stream follows after the jump and since 00:24:189 (1) – has a higher SV.
Insane:
I don’t really have anything to say about this diff, but I guess that some of the jumps just bugs me considering how fast the rhythm is. Especially here: 00:24:770 (8,9) - 00:25:544 (4,5) Meh, sliderjumps are easy due to the leniency they have
Hard:
  1. 00:20:512 (1,2) –Why is the distance between these two objects not similar to the distance between these objects: 00:18:963 (1,2,4,5) - ? I suggest you fix the distance there for consistency and to avoid confusion while playing.
  2. 00:26:221 (1,1) –I suggest you rather space these two notes out normally (even if they are NC’ed) since players (me included) might think they have to click it earlier than they actually have to. Placements like that works more in Insanes than in Hards imo.
  3. 00:26:802 (1) – You managed to make the tail of this spinner completely silent in Advanced, but in this diff it’s still audible. Try to silence the tail in this diff as well.
Advanced:
  1. 00:25:834 (1,1) –I would stack these two on top of each other and I think you should rather remove NC here: 00:25:834 (1) The NC is done for better readability due to it being on the blue ticks and offbeat. Becuae the claps are quite strong, a stack doesn't complement that, hence why I used a spacing
Normal:
  1. 00:26:705 (1) –Same as in Hard about the tail of the spinner that can be silenced.
Easy:
  1. With the DS you currently have, most of the objects are touching each other which is not advised. In Normals it’s okay since the rhythm where the objects touch is much faster. Perhaps try a DS of 1.1X here. The entire will look much better then imo. Did something else (CS 2 is too big :P)
  2. 00:25:931 (3) –Move this slider a bit more to the left for better flow.

Not such a bad mapset overall. I guess it’s just the Extreme that’s bugging me the most, and also the DS in Easy.

Good luck, baraatje~! :D
Thanks!
No reply means fixed
Topic Starter
Bara-
Double post cuz why not
I nerfed Extreme by Increasing CS, making streams into jumps and making it more aesthetically appealing

Worst thing is, this is serious
SR went from 5.4 to 5.1 O.o

Okay, The aestetic part made me lower DS in some places, but still, WTF
HappyRocket88

Hellow, fellow BN! I'm here because you requested a mod. _:3_>_

[ General]
  1. There's a hitsound which has a possible delay > 5ms "normal-hitwhistle.wav". I really don't know if this is a really big issue but try to go in hand of what ranking criteria states.

[Easy]
  1. There's an unsnapped inherited timing point at 00:29:439 which should've been snapped to 00:29:415.
  2. 00:06:576 (1) The way you gave NC to this object breaks the NC combing you manage during the whole song. The NC goes over each two big white ticks and this is not following the NC combing pattern. So It would be better if you removed the NC here to keep consistency.
  3. 00:18:576 (2,3) Just a nazi suggestion, but the DS of these two objects is off by 0.01x. It would be nicer if you kept the 0.99x here as well as you did with the previous objects.
  4. 00:20:512 (1,2,3) This is just a visual suggestion, but I think it would look better if you make smoother sliders rather than linear. You could've followed the sliders ends to improve the flow and made something like this.
  5. 00:25:157 (1) Same NC suggestion here. I think you wanted to emphasize the instruments here, but this looks confusing for beginner players because you break the NC combing. It would make more sense if you kept the NC combing and had removed the NC over that slider.

[Normal]
  1. HP -0.5 to have consistency with the way you increase the HP Drain time among the Diffs. Look that the Easy has in 2, Advanced on 4, Hard on 5... so it would make more sense if the Normal would have it on 3.
  2. There's an unsnapped inherited timing point at 00:29:439 which should've been snapped to 00:29:415.
  3. 00:06:576 (3) Just a mini-visual suggestion, but this slider looks a bit odd because most sliders are curve and smooth. Not even lineal. So what do you think about making it a little bit more curvy to keep consistency with the other sliders? For example.
  4. 00:09:479 (3) This finish here sounds weird and doesn't fit properly here. I think you're doing well emphasizing the sliders' head with a finish hitsound at every white tick. The fact of placing finishes at the red ticks is a bit odd and sounds overset. I highly suggest to replace the finish with another hitsound that let players realize that the important beats are the sliders. What about a whistle? Consider doing the same with this circle 00:11:028 (3) | As well as you did it here 00:14:318 (1,2,3) and here 00:15:866 (1,2,3)
  5. 00:12:770 (1) Shouldn't this circle have a finish instead of a clap as long as you place finish at each white bid ticks?
  6. 00:20:512 (1) This slider is pretty weird. Despite knowing there's no sound at the tail it seems it is missing something to be complete. I think it would flow better if you made a 1/1 slider and emphasizing the white end tick with a clap or a whistle with the auto sample set.

[Advanced]
  1. AR -1 to have consistency with the increasing of Approach Rate among the difficulties and reducing the velocity of the incoming objects in this diff. AR 7 is a bit high for this 2.61 stars that had fit better over 6. Notice that the Easy has it on 2, Normal on 4, Hard on 8... so it would make more sense if this diff kept on 6.
  2. OD - 5. Does it change something by setting the OD over 5.5? I think it would make stuffs easier in the spinner at the end if the OD was 5.
  3. 00:04:253 (3,4) Just a minor suggestion here, but the distance snap between these objects is off by 0.01x. /u\ You know you can make this square polygon perfect in the functions of the editor. :3
  4. 00:07:544 (3,4) Same distance snap problem. But this one is very notable and you can separate them a bit more.
  5. 00:09:673 (1,2,3) The distance between the 00:10:253 (2,3) and the 00:09:673 (1,2) isn't the same. It would look better if you keep the same DS among these objects to improve visually the patterns.
  6. 00:09:673 (1,2) Remove the clap here. It sounds very over-hitsounded and would make more sense if it were only the finish to keep the finish combing you managed before.
  7. 00:16:641 (3,1) A very nazi suggestion here, but you can improve the blanket among these objects to improve the visually flow here. Like this.
  8. 00:18:190 (2,1) Same here. It doesn't hurt to make a neat look of these sliders to reduce the almost-overlap of these sliders. For example.
  9. 00:23:608 (1) This slider is very curvy and doesn't fit properly here. I guess the grade of curve of that slider is very high compared to the rest of the other sliders. It would look visually better if you try out something smoother like this.
  10. 00:26:705 (1) I highly suggest to remove this circle as long as the rest of the difficulties make start the spinner here 00:26:705

[Hard]
  1. 00:06:964 (2,3,4) Consider to make the distance space between these objects bigger as well as you did here 00:06:576 (1,2)
  2. 00:11:995 (2,3) These two current sliders don't fir properly with the instruments here. Because there's no important beats to be emphasized on the blue tick 00:12:286 where the main beats goes over the red tick. It would make more sense if you emphasized this beat by reducing the length of the slider (2? until here 00:12:189 and making a 1/4 that makes emphasis on the blue ticks as the song suggests. Like this.
  3. 00:21:770 (6) Rhythmically talking, this two sliders fit perfectly here but the flow is not good. You made players go into a hard and non-perceptive flow that mislead the purpose with those 1/4 sliders, which I think they would flow better if you did Ctrl + G'ed this slider 00:21:770 (6) to improve the flow of this pattern.
  4. 00:24:770 (6,7) You might need to make this circles audible as long as the flow is awkward to follow. The song doesn't emphasize the red and white ticks well and it would be better if you placed a whistle or a clap. A 1/2 slider would fit better here imo.

[]
I couldn't pass the harder difficulties. /u\ Nice map! Despite osu! has an already ranked version, I liked more the creativity of this map. Good job!
Topic Starter
Bara-

HappyRocket88 wrote:


Hellow, fellow BN! I'm here because you requested a mod. _:3_>_

[ General]
  1. There's a hitsound which has a possible delay > 5ms "normal-hitwhistle.wav". I really don't know if this is a really big issue but try to go in hand of what ranking criteria states. Uhmm. Already changed it, a few days ago ;w;
    According to AutoMod it's fine, I'll check it again later O.o

[Easy]
  1. There's an unsnapped inherited timing point at 00:29:439 which should've been snapped to 00:29:415. Snapped to :512, so the first spinner in unsilenced (which is why it's snapped to 1/16
  2. 00:06:576 (1) The way you gave NC to this object breaks the NC combing you manage during the whole song. The NC goes over each two big white ticks and this is not following the NC combing pattern. So It would be better if you removed the NC here to keep consistency.
  3. 00:18:576 (2,3) Just a nazi suggestion, but the DS of these two objects is off by 0.01x. It would be nicer if you kept the 0.99x here as well as you did with the previous objects.
  4. 00:20:512 (1,2,3) This is just a visual suggestion, but I think it would look better if you make smoother sliders rather than linear. You could've followed the sliders ends to improve the flow and made something like this.
  5. 00:25:157 (1) Same NC suggestion here. I think you wanted to emphasize the instruments here, but this looks confusing for beginner players because you break the NC combing. It would make more sense if you kept the NC combing and had removed the NC over that slider. I really want to keep this actually, because of the emphasis

[Normal]
  1. HP -0.5 to have consistency with the way you increase the HP Drain time among the Diffs. Look that the Easy has in 2, Advanced on 4, Hard on 5... so it would make more sense if the Normal would have it on 3.
  2. There's an unsnapped inherited timing point at 00:29:439 which should've been snapped to 00:29:415.
  3. 00:06:576 (3) Just a mini-visual suggestion, but this slider looks a bit odd because most sliders are curve and smooth. Not even lineal. So what do you think about making it a little bit more curvy to keep consistency with the other sliders? For example.
  4. 00:09:479 (3) This finish here sounds weird and doesn't fit properly here. I think you're doing well emphasizing the sliders' head with a finish hitsound at every white tick. The fact of placing finishes at the red ticks is a bit odd and sounds overset. I highly suggest to replace the finish with another hitsound that let players realize that the important beats are the sliders. What about a whistle? Consider doing the same with this circle 00:11:028 (3) | As well as you did it here 00:14:318 (1,2,3) and here 00:15:866 (1,2,3)
  5. 00:12:770 (1) Shouldn't this circle have a finish instead of a clap as long as you place finish at each white bid ticks?
  6. 00:20:512 (1) This slider is pretty weird. Despite knowing there's no sound at the tail it seems it is missing something to be complete. I think it would flow better if you made a 1/1 slider and emphasizing the white end tick with a clap or a whistle with the auto sample set.

[Advanced]
  1. AR -1 to have consistency with the increasing of Approach Rate among the difficulties and reducing the velocity of the incoming objects in this diff. AR 7 is a bit high for this 2.61 stars that had fit better over 6. Notice that the Easy has it on 2, Normal on 4, Hard on 8... so it would make more sense if this diff kept on 6.
  2. OD - 5. Does it change something by setting the OD over 5.5? I think it would make stuffs easier in the spinner at the end if the OD was 5.
  3. 00:04:253 (3,4) Just a minor suggestion here, but the distance snap between these objects is off by 0.01x. /u\ You know you can make this square polygon perfect in the functions of the editor. :3 LOOOOL. But I used that ;___;
  4. 00:07:544 (3,4) Same distance snap problem. But this one is very notable and you can separate them a bit more.
  5. 00:09:673 (1,2,3) The distance between the 00:10:253 (2,3) and the 00:09:673 (1,2) isn't the same. It would look better if you keep the same DS among these objects to improve visually the patterns.
  6. 00:09:673 (1,2) Remove the clap here. It sounds very over-hitsounded and would make more sense if it were only the finish to keep the finish combing you managed before. I'm just following the music
  7. 00:16:641 (3,1) A very nazi suggestion here, but you can improve the blanket among these objects to improve the visually flow here. Like this.
  8. 00:18:190 (2,1) Same here. It doesn't hurt to make a neat look of these sliders to reduce the almost-overlap of these sliders. For example.
  9. 00:23:608 (1) This slider is very curvy and doesn't fit properly here. I guess the grade of curve of that slider is very high compared to the rest of the other sliders. It would look visually better if you try out something smoother like this.
  10. 00:26:705 (1) I highly suggest to remove this circle as long as the rest of the difficulties make start the spinner here 00:26:705

[Hard]
  1. 00:06:964 (2,3,4) Consider to make the distance space between these objects bigger as well as you did here 00:06:576 (1,2)
  2. 00:11:995 (2,3) These two current sliders don't fir properly with the instruments here. Because there's no important beats to be emphasized on the blue tick 00:12:286 where the main beats goes over the red tick. It would make more sense if you emphasized this beat by reducing the length of the slider (2? until here 00:12:189 and making a 1/4 that makes emphasis on the blue ticks as the song suggests. Like this.
  3. 00:21:770 (6) Rhythmically talking, this two sliders fit perfectly here but the flow is not good. You made players go into a hard and non-perceptive flow that mislead the purpose with those 1/4 sliders, which I think they would flow better if you did Ctrl + G'ed this slider 00:21:770 (6) to improve the flow of this pattern.
  4. 00:24:770 (6,7) You might need to make this circles audible as long as the flow is awkward to follow. The song doesn't emphasize the red and white ticks well and it would be better if you placed a whistle or a clap. A 1/2 slider would fit better here imo.

[]
I couldn't pass the harder difficulties. /u\ Nice map! Despite osu! has an already ranked version, I liked more the creativity of this map. Good job!
Thanks!!!
Fixed all unmentioned
Will check the hitsound file later!
Surono
de taco will have madness player on scoreboeard!1!!. go go, !1!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply