- normal-hitwhistle has practically no sound until 0.015 milliseconds. This might be unrankable to BNs so you might have to fix that
- Missing the epilepsy warning!
- 00:22:253 (2,5) - These claps sound pretty out of place because you never get the chance to use them elsewhere in this diff Might be true, but it's also used for consistency with the other diffs.
- 00:14:318 (1,2,3) - You might want to space the 2 out much more, they are extremely close compared to the rest of the notes like it. (For etc 00:17:415 (1,2,3) - and 00:20:512 (1,2,3) - )
- 00:25:157 (1,2,3,4) - I know that this is mapped in 1/8th, but considering this is 4.12 stars, This design here is pretty hard, You first have 2 1/4 sliders considerably far a part, but my real problem is 00:25:448 (3,4,5) - A spaced triplet in the nearly complete opposite direction. I don't usually practice maps like these often so this might just be me over exaggerating or something It's not hard actually.
- Also missing the epilepsy warning!
- 00:10:834 (1,2,3,4) - I don't really see why this quad is spaced less than 00:10:446 (1,2,3,4) -
- 00:18:479 (1,2,3) - Instead, how about rotating #3 around 120 degrees and placing it left on #1? That way it the jump feels more natural and it still looks aesthetically pleasing (Unless your trying to make this as had as possible, then forget this.) Blankets, flow --> no
- 00:21:867 (4,1) - Blanket could be better
Easy and Normal are fine, I wont mod extra because I can't play anything close to it, so I can't really give a real opinion
Kinda small but hopefully I picked out meaningful things to consider.
GL! I'll edit my post in your queue
- from Q
imo the custom whistle doesn't reaaallly fit the song :c It sounds way to 'clicky' (terribly way of wording this but really the only thing I can think of) and it just doesn't feel like it accents the rather high pitched music very well. Though I guess this is kinda subjetive..>< I Always like rather weirs samples[/b]
- 00:03:479 (2) - Hard+ Diffs use Soft sampleset + Normal Additions for this while the Normal and the Easy don't
- 00:01:931 (2) - ^
- 00:07:454 - would you mind evening out the spacing here? ??
- 00:09:672 (2,1) - mind making this blanket perfectly? I mean..it's a 30 sec map sooo why not have it as good as possible
- 00:22:060 (3) - repeat here doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to me when considering that both surrounding white ticks are stronger, especially the one after the repeat. I Always prefer such sliders over 1/1, idk why tbh
- 00:25:931 (3) - this is like two pixels from off-screen so uhh be careful while making adjustments to this
- 00:12:770 (1,2,3) - would switch the slider and the circles here, the drums landing on 00:13:350 (3) - feel a fair bit stronger than the ones currently landing on 2, so switching the rythm here would accent the song better Strongest sound is on the (3), which is the slider. It makes sense for the sldier to be there as it has more impact
- 00:18:963 (1,2) - don't really like the finish spam for these. The song is getting a little more high pitched yes, but since the finish is rather dull I don't really think this goes along with what you're trying to emphazise in the song Would obviously apply to all other Diffs if you feel like this needs fixing. Could try something like adding soft-additions on the repeat and the tail for these two 00:18:963 (1,2) - It's fine, unless someone has a better finish
- 00:15:673 (3) - would be more intuitive if this was between 00:14:318 (1,2) -
- 00:15:866 (1,2,3) - ^same goes for these
- 00:01:931 (2) - missing NC
- 00:15:286 (5,6) - would probably look to reduce the spacing between these a litte to match 00:16:834 (5,6) - since the second one is a tad bit smoother to hit
- 00:22:253 (2,4) - makes little sense to suddenly start following drums here when you didn't before, makes it kinda odd. Also having 00:22:447 (2) - this peak landing on a sildertail really isn't ideal + the fact that 00:23:124 (5) - also isn't clickable. Idk the rythm used here just really doesn't feel optimal at all ;_;
- 00:24:963 (7) - is there a reason why this has not circle? No need to keep the rythm less dense during what is supposedly the most intense part of the song
- 00:13:544 (2) - feels kinda odd to skip the drums on the blue tick 00:13:834 (2) - here Intended, for more emphasis on the kiai
- 00:14:705 (3,4,5) - sharp angels here makes this reaaallly awkward, plus the fact that the jump between
- 00:16:253 (3,4,5) - feels abit overdone especially with how little momentum the player has when going into this, just forces a big speed-up
- 00:29:439 (1) - why not have this start on the white tick like you did with the rest of your Diffs? 1/16 difference is unnoticalbe
- 00:05:415 (2) - missing whistle?
- 00:11:221 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - I guess this is a sorta petty complaint, but it really doesn't feel like having this streams as almost stacks (very stationary) does the song justice since the 1/4 really doesn't feel monotonous or stationary used to be different, this plays better IMO
- 00:14:318 (1,2,3) - peak here is actually on 2, so having this huge jump between 2->3 instead of 1->2 feels off Clap
- 00:20:512 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - you put NCs on all the peaks in the song previously and then you suddenly stop doing it here Due to them almost all being sliders, nearly everything needs to be NC, which is not that great IMO
- 00:21:867 (4,1) - blanket here actually does look pretty sloppy so eh if you feel like fixing this..don't bother if you don't want to though haha
- 00:09:286 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - reaaallly not sure about such a harsh shape, especially when considering that the song doesn't really pick up in intensity at all. Just seems unreasonable
- 00:12:963 (2,3,4) - three circles here on the drums would make sense if you're following them for 00:13:544 (1,2,3) -
- 00:25:641 (1,1,1) - not an expert on this kinda star rating, but this just seems incredibly clunky to play, especially with the slowdown on the last slider
No reply means fixed (or tried to)