- from Q
imo the custom whistle doesn't reaaallly fit the song :c It sounds way to 'clicky' (terribly way of wording this but really the only thing I can think of) and it just doesn't feel like it accents the rather high pitched music very well. Though I guess this is kinda subjetive..><[/b]
- 00:03:479 (2) - Hard+ Diffs use Soft sampleset + Normal Additions for this while the Normal and the Easy don't
- 00:01:931 (2) - ^
- 00:07:454 - would you mind evening out the spacing here?
- 00:09:672 (2,1) - mind making this blanket perfectly? I mean..it's a 30 sec map sooo why not have it as good as possible
- 00:22:060 (3) - repeat here doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to me when considering that both surrounding white ticks are stronger, especially the one after the repeat.
- 00:25:931 (3) - this is like two pixels from off-screen so uhh be careful while making adjustments to this
- 00:12:770 (1,2,3) - would switch the slider and the circles here, the drums landing on 00:13:350 (3) - feel a fair bit stronger than the ones currently landing on 2, so switching the rythm here would accent the song better
- 00:18:963 (1,2) - don't really like the finish spam for these. The song is getting a little more high pitched yes, but since the finish is rather dull I don't really think this goes along with what you're trying to emphazise in the song Would obviously apply to all other Diffs if you feel like this needs fixing. Could try something like adding soft-additions on the repeat and the tail for these two 00:18:963 (1,2) -
- 00:15:673 (3) - would be more intuitive if this was between 00:14:318 (1,2) -
- 00:15:866 (1,2,3) - ^same goes for these
- 00:01:931 (2) - missing NC
- 00:15:286 (5,6) - would probably look to reduce the spacing between these a litte to match 00:16:834 (5,6) - since the second one is a tad bit smoother to hit
- 00:22:253 (2,4) - makes little sense to suddenly start following drums here when you didn't before, makes it kinda odd. Also having 00:22:447 (2) - this peak landing on a sildertail really isn't ideal + the fact that 00:23:124 (5) - also isn't clickable. Idk the rythm used here just really doesn't feel optimal at all ;_;
- 00:24:963 (7) - is there a reason why this has not circle? No need to keep the rythm less dense during what is supposedly the most intense part of the song
- 00:13:544 (2) - feels kinda odd to skip the drums on the blue tick 00:13:834 (2) - here
- 00:14:705 (3,4,5) - sharp angels here makes this reaaallly awkward, plus the fact that the jump between
- 00:16:253 (3,4,5) - feels abit overdone especially with how little momentum the player has when going into this, just forces a big speed-up
- 00:29:439 (1) - why not have this start on the white tick like you did with the rest of your Diffs?
- 00:05:415 (2) - missing whistle?
- 00:11:221 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - I guess this is a sorta petty complaint, but it really doesn't feel like having this streams as almost stacks (very stationary) does the song justice since the 1/4 really doesn't feel monotonous or stationary
- 00:14:318 (1,2,3) - peak here is actually on 2, so having this huge jump between 2->3 instead of 1->2 feels off
- 00:20:512 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - you put NCs on all the peaks in the song previously and then you suddenly stop doing it here
- 00:21:867 (4,1) - blanket here actually does look pretty sloppy so eh if you feel like fixing this..don't bother if you don't want to though haha
- 00:09:286 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - reaaallly not sure about such a harsh shape, especially when considering that the song doesn't really pick up in intensity at all. Just seems unreasonable
- 00:12:963 (2,3,4) - three circles here on the drums would make sense if you're following them for 00:13:544 (1,2,3) -
- 00:25:641 (1,1,1) - not an expert on this kinda star rating, but this just seems incredibly clunky to play, especially with the slowdown on the last slider