Today i'm gonna show YOUUU how 2 make an old-Fashioned MLG Pie! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well i dislike your settings on lower levels but opinions xd
00:13:544 : Imo you can delete this note, alone, it doesn't have real interest (meaning this note coupled with 00:13:834 etc... for example is worth).
00:16:641 : I found the rythm more interesting by using a k here instead of d. Following claps in music
00:22:834 : Same, plus it makes your kiai section less boring. I know both of them are suggestion because you're using k at obvious time, but hey, let's do less std convert on taiko meps lul.
Well... lol how to miss a kantan here. Impossible
00:11:995 : Hmmm it seems that you have used a note here. But you should delete this note, the rythm will be much bettern with the new 2 distincts patterns.
00:15:866 : Why didn't you turn this one to k? The sound goes up here.
00:17:027 : By the rythm, kkd is more appropriate
00:21:672 : ^ but here kdd.
The rythm is good but not the pattern on kiai imo. They aren't representative of the music.
00:15:092 : This kind of note should be k imo. It fits better the doublets and the music.
00:16:641 : Same as above for this and the next one.
00:20:028 : I know the music is quite short, but imo you should delete this note i find this muzukashi quite dense and technical, you got doublets and full 3/4 space, you should let the player take a short breathe.
Well it's ok for me tho.
Lel the hitsounds has changed.
00:21:770 : I think kddk is more adapted, the low sounds are on the middle.
After i cannot mod Harder diff.
00:01:157++ (Kantan to Oni) : THere's some troubles here, let's take a look on both diff.
There's no real difference between kantan and futsuu while in muzukashii you go full 1/2 and on Oni full 1/4. Imo you should use some 1/2 on futsuu, some 1/4 on muzukashii to close the gap.
And that's all i can say. By far you're close of the requerements (lol far close lmao get it), sorry Ozzy i don't mod Inner and Ura.
Gl hf for rank
here's Taiko mod.
- 00:29:415 Missing slidertick. Probably a bug, the sider is snapped so idk
- 00:17:415 (21,22,23,24,25,26) - d is too continuous. change few notes to k. e.g.) 00:18:963 (23,24) -
- i recommend HP+2.0? HP5 is very easy to pass. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3424166 Intended
- 00:12:576 (18) - k is better..? imo.
- HP7 is better, similar reason as Kantan.
- 00:17:027 (30,31,32) - I think kkd is better. ddk is so many.
- HP7 is better. see above.
- 00:14:512 (42,43,44,45) - 1/4 dk-dk pattern is too hard on Muzukashii, so you should change to easier pattern. e.g.) Delete these. 00:14:512 (42,44) -
- 00:16:060 (50,51,52,53) - ^
- 00:20:705 (70,71,72,73) - ^ kk-kd is too hard, too.
- 00:22:253 (78,79,80,81) - ^ Denied all of them, It's a fairly low BPM, and they are all singletappable. Keeping them
- 00:25:157 (94,95,96,97,98,99,100) - this pattern is too complicated. try this. That doesn't follow the rhythm. This part in the song is completely off-beat making playing it really hard, even though it follows rhythm properly
- 00:06:963 (36,37,38) - I think these Finishers are bit noisy. consider to remove finish.
- It does not mean there is a problem with this diff itself, but i think you need to delete some notes for better spread with Muzu.
[ Inner Oni]
- 00:06:576 (39,40,41,42) - Remove Finish? similar reason as Oni.
- there are too many Finish notes, so i recommend to remove. e.g.) 00:15:866 (114,126,132,138,144) -
- 00:07:931 (45,46,47,48) - personally, kkkd is better.
- i recommend to delete few notes for better spread with Oni and Ura. i think
[ Ura Oni]
- 00:17:608 (149,150,151,152,153,154,155) -, ~ dkddkdk patterns are so many. why don't you make another pattern? e.g.) dkddkkd/ ddkdkkd
Nyan wrote:Kantan is fine.
00:22:834 (48) - can be small k
Muzukashii usually not use 1/4 with different colors. Change all notes below to dd dd / kk kk / dd kk / kk dd
00:14:512 (42,43,44,45) -
00:16:060 (50,51,52,53) -
00:20:705 (70,71,72,73) -
00:22:253 (78,79,80,81) -
00:23:802 (86,87,88,89) -
00:25:157 (94,95,96,97,98,99,100) - This fits soo much better, thanks!!! (Made dk kk though
Oni diffs are fine.
No reply means fixed (or clashed with other mod (and thus already fixed)
No change on the muzu doublets though