forum

Yuka Kitamura - Sir Alonne

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sephyrias
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
-SayaKai
Oh, I saw you in Intro sub-forum.

Another offset problem lol.
Before you map, again and again lol, You should re-snap or change offset into 0.
Can I GD pls.
Topic Starter
Sephyrias

-SayaKai wrote:

Oh, I saw you in Intro sub-forum.

Another offset problem lol.
Before you map, again and again lol, You should re-snap or change offset into 0.
Can I GD pls.
Why hello there, nice to meet you again ^^
Yeah, I forgot about the offset. Damn, I knew I would have to adjust all the placed beats again.
Though I wonder, does it cause a problem when the offset is not at 0, for exampe will it set itself to 0 when playing the map on its own?

You mean "Guest Difficulty" and add another difficulty created on your own, or adjust mine?
I would apreaciate it, the normal difficulty get's currently the most of my focus and since I'm new, I can't beat several of the "hard" difficulties of ranked maps yet, so I won't attempt to create one until I could also beat it myself.

Edit: another question: When I want to update the map or just one difficulty, do I have to send the submission again, or just let the update-bar run full? (because I read you only have very few submissions available)
Heldrith
Hello, first thing that cought my attention is timing of the song. I think it's kinda off.
I would change red Timing Point for: BPM=73,00 , Offset=7900 (you can change it in "Timing/Timing Setup Panel(yellow button)
(But if someone more experienced than me will tell you another amounts for it in the future, then go ahead and change ;3 )
You will need to relocate all elements after this change (circles, sliders etc) again to make them in right place.

Colors I would change to fit more to the background picture. (You can change it in "Song Setup/Colors") Something like:
(after clicking combo color there , typing those numbers, that I wrote below, on the right in choosing color window from left to right, up to down)
Combo1=31/227/114/215/190/176
Combo2=22/77/22/71/66/64
Combo3=13/203/93/158/160/137
Combo4=21/242/101/233/219/223

Btw there is helpful tool when positioning circles etc. on the board. On the right of the Editor screen there is: "Distance Snap" button. You can turn it on. Using it you will know for sure that elements are in good distance from each other. (you will see it working when trying to place circle or slider on the board)

NormalDifficulty:
Circle size is too small I think, in normal difficulty there should be 3~4 https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Normal. It will be more enjoyable in this way.
You can change it in "Song Setup/Difficulty"
Same goes to Approach Rate, you should change to 5 or below ^^

EasyDifficulty:
I think you should change some options in "Song Setup" too (colors and in"difficulty" tab again). Here you can see what should be changed: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Easy

I hope my modding was helpful ^-^
Topic Starter
Sephyrias
Thank you for your feedback Heldrith.
So ...
The bps was already 70.0something ^^
But I removed the 0. numbers and adjusted the offset and replaced the composition elements.

The colours are weird, I somehow can't set them right without changing everything in the process again xd
But they're kinda ok now, I hope they do not have to match in normal and easy o.O

I remembered, I ignored distance snap during mapping for visuals, that hurt the gameplay ofc, completely forgot how often I disabled it during my first few mapping attempts.
Also adjusted the difficulty settings.

And changed the normal map composition overall, currently adjusting some parts of the composition on easy and then I'll update it tomorrow.
But I think there is a lot more work to be done on the placement of sliders, etc.
Well, let's see how far I can get right now.