AKINO from bless4 & CHiCO with HoneyWorks - MIIRO vs. Ai no

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kyouren
Gratzz tatoe lol~
Akasha-
TATOE <3 ~ love this map ~ Congratulations

but why you add "miiro" while it's already on title?

MomoPrecil
I love 0.38 stars map hahaha :D
Bara-
I love how all CE players need to switch to Stable to SS xD
Topic Starter
Monstrata

Quiesce wrote:

Video:

I purposely hold down the key even through the slider and I'm very sure I hit it on time.
It's a bug with cutting edge. Play on stable if you want your SS lol.
Vexy
MillhioreF
Cuttingedge is actually the correct behaviour; the slider's length is a bit messed up, and rerunning slider calculations fixes it. Stable is a bit less accurate and a bit less picky, so it works correctly there.

I'll try to talk to Tom about this, but I think the map will have to be DQ'd.
Laroete
dat tatoe
A Mystery

MillhioreF wrote:

Cuttingedge is actually the correct behaviour; the slider's length is a bit messed up, and rerunning slider calculations fixes it. Stable is a bit less accurate and a bit less picky, so it works correctly there.

I'll try to talk to Tom about this, but I think the map will have to be DQ'd.
Does that mean a lot of maps are affected by this?
MillhioreF
The only maps affected by this are ones with sliders that are unsnapped by less than 1ms. They don't seem to be very common at all, fortunately, but there are probably some other ones out there.
Topic Starter
Monstrata
I'm actually surprised this seems to be a relevant issue now :S.

This affects another one of my maps too: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/289074 The last slider will always give you a 100 on cutting edge, and unfortunately this map is quite popular among top ranked (DT) players too lol.

Issues like these didn't occur until very recently, I'm guessing after the changes by tom94 to slider-ticks August 18 and onwards.

DQ'ing this map isn't going to fix the slider-tick issue that has only very recently surfaced.
Yauxo
Someone really didnt like his BN score
Shohei Ohtani
>Implying BN Score exists anymore
Bara-

Reditum wrote:

>Implying BN Score exists anymore
Already
It'll come soon (the new version)
No idea when though
Shohei Ohtani
About the same time as modding v2 ;)
Topic Starter
Monstrata
How Can BN's Be Real If Our Scores Aren't Real
PatZar
TATTTOOEEE
A Mystery

monstrata wrote:

monstraden pls
Spaghetti

holy moly
Bara-

monstrata wrote:

O.o
imagaK
On cutting edge it's not possible to 300 the slider at 3 seconds.
Is it just my client fucking up, is this a mapping fault or client bug? :3
A Mystery

imagaK wrote:

Just read a few posts back
imagaK

A Mystery wrote:

imagaK wrote:

Just read a few posts back

Apologies, I'm lazy.
DakeDekaane
Ultra Beginner got ruined by the high AR, can't be helped without SBing, but Super Beginner and Beginner got ruined by the overlaps.

:(

Edit: lol Yuii- mapping wtf
Yuii-

DakeDekaane wrote:

I still can't believe it...
Neil Watts
Gratz, baka :D
Yuzeyun

DakeDekaane wrote:

Ultra Beginner got ruined by the high AR, can't be helped without SBing, but Super Beginner and Beginner got ruined by the overlaps.

:(

It's impossible in taiko, 3 overlapped notes... :/
Koiyuki
hehe
Cherry Blossom

Minakami Yuki wrote:

hehe
Rude
Koiyuki

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Minakami Yuki wrote:

hehe
Rude
quite confused about the metadata lol
let's see how it will happen

/me hides
Crystal

Crystal wrote:

:( it can be fixed easily..
the only thing you need to do is moving the last anchor 1 grid away and then move it back
http://puu.sh/jJ5fH/bf9a0e66e2.jpg
seems no one notices this post
or is it just me who will not see this problem by solving this way

Minakami Yuki wrote:

quite confused about the metadata lol
also i agree with this
Topic Starter
Monstrata
Even if it can be solved easily, what about other ranked maps with the same issue? The problem isn't that the slider is less than one 1ms unsnapped, its that there is a platform error that wasn't there before. It's a bug with cutting-edge. Fixing the slider on this map won't fix the issue because it affects other maps. I would know because i have another ranked map with the same issue now.

Regarding metadata:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/299000
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/28222

Same concept lol. Title and artist displays the previewed song, and the second song is used in tags. The only difference is that I intentionally filled the first 20 tags with GD names and kancolle tags so the "ai no scenario" "magic kaito 1412" tags will not appear on the online listings. Only the first 20 tags are displayed on the beatmap listing page. If QAT's disagree with this strongly enough, they have my permission to edit the tags and have all Ai no Scenario related tags in the first 20 tags. This will not require a DQ because QAT's can edit online tags without necessitating a DQ for me to re-upload.
Shohei Ohtani
god this beatmap is seriously the hypest shit like man it takes me back to the good old days when there was map drama like every week
A Mystery

monstrata wrote:

Even if it can be solved easily, what about other ranked maps with the same issue? The problem isn't that the slider is less than one 1ms unsnapped, its that there is a platform error that wasn't there before. It's a bug with cutting-edge. Fixing the slider on this map won't fix the issue because it affects other maps. I would know because i have another ranked map with the same issue now.

Regarding metadata:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/299000
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/28222

Same concept lol. Title and artist displays the previewed song, and the second song is used in tags. The only difference is that I intentionally filled the first 20 tags with GD names and kancolle tags so the "ai no scenario" "magic kaito 1412" tags will not appear on the online listings. Only the first 20 tags are displayed on the beatmap listing page. If QAT's disagree with this strongly enough, they have my permission to edit the tags and have all Ai no Scenario related tags in the first 20 tags. This will not require a DQ because QAT's can edit online tags without necessitating a DQ for me to re-upload.

BanchoBot wrote:

Issue(s) in this thread have been addressed by the following changes:
  1. Disallow slider ticks closer than 10ms to slider ends. (Tom94)
The changes will be applied to builds newer than b20150821.3cuttingedge.

Please follow up in this thread if you believe more work needs to be done to fix the mentioned issues. If they have not yet been resolved, please provide any new details that may have arisen after this build.

I think you're safe now :)
Lach
so how about fixing those hitsounds
Saoji
The gap between Normal and Walao's Advanced is too high, make a new diff please.

I can have red name too.

Gratz :D
Kibbleru
this actually got ranked,,,?
Shohei Ohtani

Lach wrote:

so how about fixing those hitsounds
It was at that moment that Lach became QAT to defeat the enemies that nobody else would
Arusamour
dq this and ill fucking fuck fuck
[Shiny]
I'm still worried about that metadata lol

But there is something I'm worried more... why in Ultra Beginner the mod multiplicators are ignored in std and ctb? I never have seen something like that before... I don't understand how the hell a NF EZ HT play can get the same record that a HD HR DT FL... (anyway It's funny to see things like that XD)
show more