posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sephyrias
Hi.
Just some random young man passing by.

Still a newb at Osu.
Have no high goals, not expecting me to beat insane difficulty maps ... ever xD
Noticed a lack of certain videogame theme - maps.

Thought I might change it and started to create a map for one of my Dark Souls themes.
Already have 2 difficulties done and would like someone to take a look at it, pretty sure there is still plenty of stuff I need to fix, since it is my first map and I didn't even let someone else check the bps.
Ehmm ... but now I don't know how to upload it in the "Index » Beatmaps » Works In Progress/Help" forum ...
Neither how everyone did these fancy
"Artist:
Title:
Source:
Tags:
BPM:
Filesize:
Play Time:
Difficulties Available:"
lists, just copy&paste in a quote or something like that, or does it appear by uploading? o.O

I'm planning on doing several maps, but I first have to get good at creating one.
Edit: hm, maybe you actually have to seriously submit the map first? That would be a bit pleasent for me yet :/
-Maus-
Artist, Title, Source and Tags are set by you when you drag the mp3 into osu! editor. If the title and author are determined in the file's data, these will be already filled in.
BPM is set by you, it stands for the beat speed.
File size is filled in once you upload the map (ctrl+shift+b I think?)
Play time is also automatic
Difficulties available are filled in with the diff names you created.
These things are automatically generated in the first post of the map's thread (it is created once you upload the map). You can add your own stuff as well.
Topic Starter
Sephyrias
I know about the mp3's datas, already did all that. My question is rather, how do I upload the map?
-SayaKai
Ctrl+Shift+U or Click File + choose upload beatmap
anyway, welcome
Topic Starter
Sephyrias
Thanks SayaKai ^^
My first upload then: t/339604

Well then, I'll have to prepare for some critisim, I guess. o.O
But trial n' error is the usual way to go.
-SayaKai
Glad to be help. c:
-------------------------------
If you want to update,

-SayaKai wrote:

Ctrl+Shift+U or Click File + choose upload beatmap and click update beatmap.
Hikona
Welcome to the forums
Reva
welcome to the forums. I might try your beatmap. If it's good enough, I might make a video of it and upload it to YouTube
Topic Starter
Sephyrias
welcome to the forums. I might try your beatmap. If it's good enough, I might make a video of it and upload it to YouTube
ah, sure you can try it, but ... o.O it won't be that pleasent to play yet. Rather wait some days I suggest, it is my first upload here, so I have to get through all the newbe-problems first.
EshkushMeh xD
Hello~ Welcome to the forums! I'll try your beatmap later :3