forum

osu! Flashlight Cup CANCELED!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug
Hi!

Unfortunately, due to lack of interest and care from the competitors, as well as some personal issues on my end, I am canceling this tournament

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Purple
I am curious to see how is this gonna end up like
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug

Purple wrote:

I am curious to see how is this gonna end up like
Stick around, and you'll see!
CXu
Uhh you kinda forgot to set a date.
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug

CXu wrote:

Uhh you kinda forgot to set a date.
I'll set a date after i get enough registrants to justify closing registrations. cause idk if i'll get 4 players, or 50 players yet. But i plan on starting this in two weeks
CXu
Kinda hard to register if you don't know if you'll be available at the time though.
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug

CXu wrote:

Kinda hard to register if you don't know if you'll be available at the time though.
Alright then, when I get the time to, I'll set a timeframe up
Trosk-
Good luck with this! It's always nice to see people innovate :P
NXTKitKat
Imagine if Ekoro signed up lol
-SayaKai
Goodluck for participants, and hype!
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug

NXTKitKat wrote:

Chances are, if he saw the mappool, he'd crap his pants, and probably ask to join in late, which i'd allow, under certain, "Conditions". If you know what i mean. ;P
Kankri
i'd like to see this
Amanda
i hope it's ok to use nf if the maps are unpassable c:
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug

Tonarinototoro wrote:

i hope it's ok to use nf if the maps are unpassable c:
It'll be set in HTH mode, so don't worry, recovery is possible
Nitrousdragon
ah gad
me against the world of pro osu! flashlight players
Ekoro

TheBronyGames wrote:

NXTKitKat wrote:

Chances are, if he saw the mappool, he'd crap his pants, and probably ask to join in late, which i'd allow, under certain, "Conditions". If you know what i mean. ;P
i'm lazy to join a tournament, especially a std one and my random FL are better than "FL mappool" where you are literally forced to memorize them :>

i would surely be excited to know the mappool, but outside the tournament! i'm especially curious about "did i ever FL the maps or planned to do them"

anyway, it's a no for me, good luck with your tournament anyway!
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug

Ekoro wrote:

i'm lazy to join a tournament, especially a std one and my random FL are better than "FL mappool" where you are literally forced to memorize them :>

i would surely be excited to know the mappool, but outside the tournament! i'm especially curious about "did i ever FL the maps or planned to do them"

anyway, it's a no for me, good luck with your tournament anyway!
Alright, then, sad that you won't join, but oh well. I'm glad you at least stopped by.

Ekoro wrote:

Well, just stick around and see then ;)
- [ Panda ] -
What rank do you need to be to enter?
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug

- [ Panda ] - wrote:

What rank do you need to be to enter?
Technically, none, but it's recommended to be at least sub-75k
Coreanmaluco
I confirm my presence and good luck for you guys
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug

Coreanmaluco wrote:

I confirm my presence and good luck for you guys
You get confirmed when you join slack, and I'll invite you when I get back from my vacation in a few days, plus, according to my forum response file, you haven't even registered! :o
Coreanmaluco
LOL seriously i registred O.o but is okay... i'm gonna register now
machol30
Hmm... sounds like a lot of fun! I just filled out an application form, so I am hoping that you have received that. Now, I may not be the greatest osu! player, let alone flashlight player, so I don't really expect to go very far, but you never know! Maybe I will surprise everybody, even myself. As I said, sounds like a lot of fun! :)
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug

buraimaster1234 wrote:

Hmm... sounds like a lot of fun! I just filled out an application form, so I am hoping that you have received that. Now, I may not be the greatest osu! player, let alone flashlight player, so I don't really expect to go very far, but you never know! Maybe I will surprise everybody, even myself. As I said, sounds like a lot of fun! :)
Yes, did receive it, and quite a few other applications too, I'll have to take a bit of time to add all you guys when I FINALLY get back later today.

Edit: Well, i got everyone added. mappool is released tomorrow!
Coreanmaluco
Dat mapool is insane O.o
Anyway this gonna be streamead?(I mean in twitch)?
Topic Starter
WriggleNightbug

Coreanmaluco wrote:

Dat mapool is insane O.o
Anyway this gonna be streamead?(I mean in twitch)?
Yes, as soon as my designer sends me the overlay, I set up a twitch channel and stream to that
Mangos_old_1
I'm not as bad as I look guys I promise I just play offline all the time and have for awhile, still not expecting anything but hey worth a shot! Should be fun :)
machol30
Oh snap! That is a lot of disqualifications! I sincerely apologize that I can no longer be a part of this competition. Dang! :(((