forum

osu! Medium Championship (50.000 - 20.000) [QUALIFY STAGE]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vaporwave

Underscore_ wrote:

I'd like to join this tournament :)
I would apply for streaming aswell, but my internet is unstable lately.
We're full atm, look on the OP.
Vali
Make sure to remind players of this so there are no late matches.
Kongou
changed my name from "tayeezus" to "kongou" fyi
Azurium
Good luck to people in the qualifiers!
Vio
I got the message, I have no problem following the schedule. See you guys on the match day. :)
[ Yui ]
I have not prob,em being there at the set time for my match. That is if I got the right time for where I live :)
KamiNoKage
I won't be able to do that time. 12 utc is 7am here for me unfortunately.
Topic Starter
Shiusui

KamiNoKage wrote:

I cant say much about this...
EmeraldStar82
Wouldn't it be easier if you made a new twitch account and distributed the stream key to the various streamers instead of having 3 different twitch channels?

Also, if anyone wants to do a mock 1v1 with this map pool, hit me up in game ^-^
KamiNoKage

Shiusui wrote:

KamiNoKage wrote:

I cant say much about this...
Yes, nevermind, i read it wrong. i looked at the time thinking 12pm midnight for some reason. it shall be ok!
it would also be a good idea if i did conversions right XD
Bentobito
Wait a minute.....
If the best players get to go straight to the tournament and my rank is higher than someone... Why the hell am I stuck in qualifiers?
Azurium

Bentobito wrote:

Wait a minute.....
If the best players get to go straight to the tournament and my rank is higher than someone... Why the hell am I stuck in qualifiers?
Maybe when you entered the competition, your rank was lower than everyone else's.
Now, since you've ranked up more, your rank may be higher than others that are not participating in the qualifiers.

For example: Person A enters at rank 25k and Person B enters at 23k enters. Person A plays more and ranks up to 20k. Person B does not play and stays at rank 23k. But, since the brackets were made before that rank difference came, then Person A still has to participate in the qualifiers.

Hope that this made sense. :D
Bentobito

HuskyWusky wrote:

Bentobito wrote:

Wait a minute.....
Maybe when you entered the competition, your rank was lower than everyone else's.
Now, since you've ranked up more, your rank may be higher than others that are not participating in the qualifiers.

For example: Person A enters at rank 25k and Person B enters at 23k enters. Person A plays more and ranks up to 20k. Person B does not play and stays at rank 23k. But, since the brackets were made before that rank difference came, then Person A still has to participate in the qualifiers.

Hope that this made sense. :D
I understand but that's pretty much saying I got penalised for registering early
Azurium

Bentobito wrote:

I understand but that's pretty much saying I got penalised for registering early
Well, the qualifiers were created approximately 4 weeks ago, so...
Bentobito

HuskyWusky wrote:

Bentobito wrote:

Well, the qualifiers were created approximately 4 weeks ago, so...
noone received information prior except 3 4 days ago.
also I believe early notice concerning something like that wouldve made it a better way to do the thing
Keihyan
When I registered for this , my rank was around 25000,but now my rank is 17500 or something like that. Am I allowed to be this tournament?
KamiNoKage

Nelly wrote:

Guys i think ill be disqualified because my PC LAN is is not working and i dont know if it will fixed.But ill reply if its working back again. ;C
Hope your Internets fixed. Was looking forward to versing you. :)
Ryux-Chan

KamiNoKage wrote:

Nelly wrote:

Guys i think ill be disqualified because my PC LAN is is not working and i dont know if it will fixed.But ill reply if its working back again. ;C
Hope your Internets fixed. Was looking forward to versing you. :)
i think he got banned for some reason
KamiNoKage

Ryux-Chan wrote:

i think he got banned for some reason
oh no! that sucks :(
Keihyan
its time ,but I got nothing
Diony
Thats the general theme so far.
SteN
Guessing from the looks of it the matches wont be streamed?
MarcusTequila

Zwiiz wrote:

I assume the Group stages and latter stages will be streamed just not the Qualifiers
Topic Starter
Shiusui

Zwiiz wrote:

The qualify stage is as expected a big mess. Many players arent online for their matches and also only 1 of the streamers has rights for the stream client atm. So we decided not to stream the qualify stage and hopefully start at the group stage with streaming 50% of the matches and in later rounds well stream everything.
Kongou
How do I find the match lobby name?
Bentobito
GG Ref ain't even here, what is this?
Kongou

Bentobito wrote:

GG Ref ain't even here, what is this?
same
Ryux-Chan
-.-
Azurium
So, by looking at the posts, groups were made, but the mappools still have not been released yet, right?

And congrats to everyone who participated in the qualifiers!
Leexz
Why does it say Shiusui "OR" Leexz?
epiphronn
When will the group stage mappool be released?
KamiNoKage
can participants nominate maps for the map pool if the maps are within reason?
Vali
It would really be helpful to filter out maps in some people's top plays. If one of my top tens were in there I think it'd be sorta unfair to have something I can FC 90% of the time.
[ Yui ]

Vali wrote:

It would really be helpful to filter out maps in some people's top plays. If one of my top tens were in there I think it'd be sorta unfair to have something I can FC 90% of the time.
If we are able to ban songs then there shouldn't be a problem with this happening because we could study our opponents before the match and study what they are good at and ban accordingly, but I have no idea if we can ban because my match kind of didn't happen.
Topic Starter
Shiusui
I cant edit the main post so there will be a Website which I send every participant with a PM. I dont know why I cant edit.

You will find Mappool and Matchplan there but im currently working on it.
[ Yui ]
Is there any update to when the website will be finished?
Kimitakari
I got this problem

So PC LAN is fixed,but I got Banned ;A;
vRexXy
any updates ? We waiting ;_;
SteN
yes idd i wanna play c:
Shiryu
Did the tournament is finished ?
show more