forum

osu! Medium Championship (50.000 - 20.000) [QUALIFY STAGE]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shiusui
Welcome to this little Tournament. We still need referees which helps with the Tournament

Stream 1 | Stream 2 | Stream 3

Post will be expanded after the Registration Phase.

Tournament System

SPOILER
- 1vs1 Matches, everyone plays for himself.
- Group Stage with 4-16 (depends on the Number of Participants) 4 Man Groups (where the first 2 Places will be in the next Round) and after that K.O. Matches.
- Every Match is going up to 3 Points in the Group Stage (later more), who ever has at first 3 Points will win the Match.
- A Match Moderator is in every Round in the Lobby between the Maps so he can pick the Map and look that everyone is going with the Rules.

Rules

SPOILER
- No Cheating/Hacking for sure.
- No strong Language in the Matches, be nice to each other.
- Only pick the Maps from the Beatpool for this Round and only with the given Mods.
- Act according to the instructions of the Match Moderators.

Registration

SPOILER
The Registration ended thanks to 50 Registrations, because of so much interest I had to stop the Registration Phase because it would be just to much for me to handle with, the lowest Rank Players will play in the Qualify Stage. At the 25th of June will be more Information about that.

Qualify Stage Mappool

Qualify Stage Matches

SPOILER
Saturday the 11th of July

12:00 UTC (12pm)

Nelly 0-1 KamiNoKage
Dionysaw 1-0 Jingster
Prizton 1-0 SacrifuSion

14:00 UTC (2pm)

Viores 1-3 Kei1koh2

16:00 UTC (4pm)

natusvincere27 1-0 [ Space ]
Darkevil 1-3 MarcusTequila

18:00 UTC (6pm)

[ Wolfy ] 0-3 Zwiiz
Kennen201 0-1 -eXTCy-

20:00 UTC (8pm)

IvoPost 1-3 Comba7000
soulexe 3-2 Mysterious
thewagner 2-3 nylaa

Sunday the 12th of July

2:00 UTC (2am)

bentobito 0-0 Kongou (I slept over because it was 4am in my Country, hopefully we find a new date for the match)

12:00 UTC (12pm)

Ryux-Chan 3-2 EmeraldStar82

18:00 UTC (6pm)

Shiusui - Leexz
[ ArchNight ] - dudemonkey61
-Domino- - Liiin

Groups of the Group Stage

SPOILER
Group A

1._PatPat_
2.khune
3.KamiNoKage
4.- Domino - / Liiin

Group B

1.Snajper8
2.HuskyWusky
3.MarcusTequila
4.[ ArchNight ] or dudemonkey61

Group C

1.Vali
2.Zwiiz
3.Kei1koh2
4.bentobito or Kongou

Group D

1.iiiFrosT
2.vRexXy
3.-eXTCy-
4.Prizton

Group E

1.kuliene
2.superbjoern
3.nylaa
4.natusvincere27

Group F

1.DawnRaven
2.linkz
3.soulexe
4.Dionysaw

Group G

1.KuroNekoLP
2.EduHD
3.Comba7000
4.Mysterious (Lucky Loser)

Group H

1.Nekros
2.Zsombor
3.Ryux-Chan
4.Shiusui or Leexz
Ryux-Chan
Looks fun I will join :)
Vaporwave
Sounds fun. Best of luck to anyone who enters!~
Trosk-
Good luck with this tournament!
Mortal
Cool! I´ll join :D
Vaporwave
We got any idea on what type of stars we're playing?
Diony
Im keen for higher stars
MarcusTequila
Seems like a fun tournament, I look forward to participating.
Topic Starter
Shiusui

[ Wolfy ] wrote:

As it is a Tournament for Rank 20.000 - 50.000 it will start from about 4 Stars and in the Finals about 5 Stars
MarcusTequila
Got a rough estimate on the start and finish dates for the tournament?, I need to make sure my vacation isn't in the way.
DerKuro
Looks very nice. I will join this Tournament
Mortal

Shiusui wrote:

[ Wolfy ] wrote:

As it is a Tournament for Rank 20.000 - 50.000 it will start from about 4 Stars and in the Finals about 5 Stars

Yeah that´s good
IvoPost
I think this tournament is a good idea for medium players (: I'm going to participate
Kimitakari
I feel the pain in my eyes,but I actually passed 50000 rank,and for celebrate this news,ill take a part of this Tourmanent! Cause why not,for fun! ^o^
Skyzie
I'll be joining in! I hope that I'm not ranked too high... (~23k-ish). If I am, then I will take back my application.

EDIT: Also, once the beatmap pool is released, you can PM me and we can practice together in a multiplayer match! It's always fun to play with others. :3
Vali

Shiusui wrote:

[ Wolfy ] wrote:

So the main play will be AR9? I feel like more people are used to AR9 around these ranks. Also what happens if you're about to break 20k? I feel like within a week i wont be over 20k anymore :/

Edit: yeah just broke 20k a while ago :/ can i still participate since I signed up when I was 20k :c
Comba
Might not be that great, but entering for the lols and hopefully some fun matches :D
SteN
Seems like alot of fun, really looking forward for the map pool to get released so i can start praccing the maps :D
Kennen
Can't wait to see the map pool and to have fun against each other uwu
EmeraldStar82
I'm keen as a bean, bring it on :^)
Skyzie

Vali wrote:

So the main play will be AR9? I feel like more people are used to AR9 around these ranks. Also what happens if you're about to break 20k? I feel like within a week i wont be over 20k anymore :/

Edit: yeah just broke 20k a while ago :/ can i still participate since I signed up when I was 20k :c
I'm pretty sure you can. If you look at the sign-up list that was created yesterday, there is a rank 19k on it, so I think that it's ok.
Spayyce
Baababbababa You still accepting? I would like to join :D
Topic Starter
Shiusui

Vali wrote:

[ Wolfy ] wrote:

The maximum Rank is for the Registration Time so when you had registrated and you was under 20k you can still participate.

In other words you still can participate :)
epiphronn
A few quick questions:

When will the map pool be released, and when will the actual tournament begin?
Worst Aim NA
Hey :) I'll join!
Varination
Sounds like fun I'll join!
show more