forum

Can't play a certain BPM properly?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zeptinn
How to explain this.. I can play up to 200 BPM songs with streams regularly, however, I can't stream in 175 BPM. I know this so exactly because I want to play United but I simply can't stream it. Songs at 175~ tends to be tough but doable to play.

To explain further, my fingers are in a weird state between Slow, comfortable streaming and more forced and exerted streaming.

So my question is - do you experience similar issues, and if so - at what BPM?
Mahogany
Anything below 156 is just too slow for me to hold any accuracy and anything above 180 is too fast for me to enjoy
gregest
for me,anything that reaches higher bpm than 250 with dt is too fast me right now,but hight bpm nomod is okay
Topic Starter
Zeptinn
No, I don't mean as in " I can't stream higher than X" or "I can't stream lower than X" but a certain BPM you can't stream, however everything around it is easy
Yuudachi-kun

Mahoganytooth wrote:

Anything below 180 is just too slow for me to hold any accuracy and anything above 280 is too fast for me to enjoy
Mahogany
I can't stream at all
gregest
streaming isn't really a problem for me,can stream 200-215 and burts 270
I Give Up
I can stream ~160bpm just fine, ~200bpm also no problem. But for some weird ass reason I can't do ~180bpm very well at all. lol!
Astrofiziks
i don't even know how to stream properly yet
Topic Starter
Zeptinn

KukiMonster wrote:

I can stream ~160bpm just fine, ~200bpm also no problem. But for some weird ass reason I can't do ~180bpm very well at all. lol!
There we go! That's what I was looking for :)

Looks like you have the same issue as me then
Barusamikosu
The few times I tried to play United I was okay on the streams but sucked at the jumps.

Play more of what you're bad at.
ZenithPhantasm

Barusamikosu wrote:

The few times I tried to play United I was okay on the streams but sucked at the jumps.

Play more of what you're bad at.
Play more at what you suck at to suck less 8-)
DeletedUser_3905941
I'm pretty much good at any bpm that isn't 180+.
trebby
160-200 is just around what I can stream consistently. Sometimes I can stream faster, but only in short stacks. And it's pretty much impossible for me to achieve good accuracy for anything under 150 bpm.
GoldenWolf
I used to have issues with ~165bpm, where it was right in that weird spot between slow and fast.
Couldn't use the technique I had for slow tempos like below 160bpm because I'd understream, but can't use the one for fast ones either like over 175bpm because I'd overstream
Eventually as I played more of it I fixed that though