forum

Eluveitie - Helvetios [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Grimbow
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 16 October 2015 at 18:27:34

Artist: Eluveitie
Title: Helvetios
Tags: Swiss Folk Metal Melodic Death Pagan Celtic Lno
BPM: 220
Filesize: 5905kb
Play Time: 03:59
Difficulties Available:
  1. Collab Oni (4.24 stars, 1284 notes)
  2. Futsuu (2.34 stars, 486 notes)
  3. Inner Oni (5.55 stars, 1632 notes)
  4. Kantan (1.36 stars, 290 notes)
  5. Muzukashii (3.08 stars, 912 notes)
Download: Eluveitie - Helvetios
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Eluveitie are a Swiss folk metal band and Helvetios is the second song from their fifth album titled "Helvetios".

Collab Oni made by Lno and I!

Check out some of these Standard Eluveitie maps by DexFrild!

Isara
A Rose for Epona
King

Lyrics
Bodiacos
Sunartiu
Segos brigos
Anauos

From antumnos the life-giving winds
Fanned the flames into a blaze
The awen of the mighty

By the force of sucellus sledge
By every impact of ogmios club
With bricta's invincible epiphany

A tribe arose
A tribe broke forth

Cause we're born free
Cause we're born wild
Cause we are indomitable and bold
Cause we are fire (brave)
Cause we are wave (strong)
Cause we are rock (tribe)
We are one - we are helvetios

The ears tethered to the divine tongue
Following the ancient wise
As laughter fills antumnos

Drinking from the cup of life
The well that's never running dry
We wandered into the light of day

Again taranis enthean wheel revolved
From antumnos life was upheaved

By the force of succellus sledge
By every impact of ogmios' club
With bricta's invincible epiphany

DexFrild
You should remove "Eluveitie, Helvetios" from tags. I suggest you to use these: "elu switzerland suisse/swiss melodic death pagan celtic folk metal chrigel glanzmann meri tadic merlin sutter rafael salzmann ivo henzi anna murphy kay brem patrick kistler mandola whistles pipes gaita acoustic guitar bodhran harp violin hurdy gurdy" Also, you can add the year when the album was released.
Good luck~
Topic Starter
Grimbow
Thank you for the help with the tags! I removed Eluveitie and Helvetios from the tags and added a couple of your suggested ones. I didn't add the names of all the band members as I feel that'd be a bit excessive
Nyan
[General]

Unify tags.

Other diffs has "Swiss Folk Metal Melodic Death Pagan Celtic" (two spaces)
Muzukashii has "Swiss Folk Metal Melodic Death Pagan Celtic" (one space)
Collab Oni has "Swiss Folk Metal Melodic Death Pagan Celtic Lno" (two spaces)

[Kantan]

01:36:427 (1) - add a Finish
01:45:154 (11) - same as above

03:08:063 (17) - can add a Finish

03:25:517 (1) - add a Finish
03:42:971 (2) - ^

[Futsuu]

00:47:336 (67,68) - can add a Finish like 00:38:608 (47,48) -

00:52:790 (79) - add a Finish

01:01:517 (90) - can add a Finish

01:36:427 (1) - add a Finish

02:37:517 (105) - can add a Finish

03:25:517 (1) - add a Finish
03:42:971 (36) - add a Finish

[Mzukashii]

00:39:154 (94) - can add a Finish

00:52:927 (149) - move to 00:52:790 - and make it D

01:36:427 (325) - add a Finish

01:43:790 (356,357,358) - Muzukashii usually not use 1/4 with different colors. BPM of this song is high enough, so make those to ddd

01:51:563 (390,391,392) - ddd

03:25:517 (759) - add a Finish

03:32:880 (790,791,792) - ddd

03:40:653 (824,825,826) - ddd

[Collab Oni]

00:52:790 - add a big don or spinner

This is nice diff.

[Inner Oni]

00:52:790 (184) - can be big don

01:11:336 (9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) - can be d k d d k d k d

02:02:745 (428) - don

This is also good diff.
Topic Starter
Grimbow

Nyan wrote:

[General]

Unify tags. Copied all the tags from the Collab and applied them to the other difficulties and removed the double space!

Other diffs has "Swiss Folk Metal Melodic Death Pagan Celtic" (two spaces)
Muzukashii has "Swiss Folk Metal Melodic Death Pagan Celtic" (one space)
Collab Oni has "Swiss Folk Metal Melodic Death Pagan Celtic Lno" (two spaces)

[Kantan]

01:36:427 (1) - add a Finish Added it!
01:45:154 (11) - same as above Added this one also!

03:08:063 (17) - can add a Finish I added it in but it might be a little difficult so it may be taken out later

03:25:517 (1) - add a Finish Added!
03:42:971 (2) - ^ And this too!

[Futsuu]

00:47:336 (67,68) - can add a Finish like 00:38:608 (47,48) - Added them both in, though the one at 00:47:336 (67) - might be taken out later if it is too much of an issue

00:52:790 (79) - add a Finish Added!

01:01:517 (90) - can add a Finish Added!

01:36:427 (1) - add a Finish Done!

02:37:517 (105) - can add a Finish Added one for now

03:25:517 (1) - add a Finish Added!
03:42:971 (36) - add a Finish Added also!

[Mzukashii]

00:39:154 (94) - can add a Finish Whoops, I meant to add that before I submitted this :o

00:52:927 (149) - move to 00:52:790 - and make it D Yep, another mistake I forgot to fix :o

01:36:427 (325) - add a Finish Added!

01:43:790 (356,357,358) - Muzukashii usually not use 1/4 with different colors. BPM of this song is high enough, so make those to ddd I thought it might be a bit hard when I put it down, changed!

01:51:563 (390,391,392) - ddd This too!

03:25:517 (759) - add a Finish Added!

03:32:880 (790,791,792) - ddd Changed!

03:40:653 (824,825,826) - ddd This too!

[Collab Oni]

00:52:790 - add a big don or spinner Added a spinner here that finishes at 00:56:063 -

This is nice diff. Thank you! :)

[Inner Oni]

00:52:790 (184) - can be big don Changed to a D!

01:11:336 (9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) - can be d k d d k d k d Aaaaah thank you! I spent a while trying to make this part different and couldn't find one and this works welll! :D

02:02:745 (428) - don Just a don on its own sounded weird so I changed it to a ddd!

This is also good diff. Thank you very much! :oops:
Thank you very much for the mod and the star! :D
HashishKabob
Firstly I need to say. WOW these are some amazing maps! You earned a star from me for sure.
Now, on to the mod. Let me note that Bookmarks are okay for mapping, but once the map is complete you should remove them. Unless you have a collab difficulty, and use them to mark where the different mappers map different parts.

[Kantan]

• Harmony patterns are you strengths here. I love how you can find a way to fit a rhythm into it in an easy map like this.
    Finisher consistency is your weakness. You tend to leave open-ends with your finishers and some of the placement feels random.

00:26:608 - Could be a finisher as there is a symbol crash here.

00:39:154 - I would remove this finisher. There is nothing to emphasis here. The extended sound on vocals never really calls for a finisher, and there is no symbol crash either.
    00:39:699 - However you can add a finisher here as there is a symbol crash.

00:48:427 - I might add a finisher here, just to keep it consistent with stanza finishers previously in this piece. It gives it a nice "completed" feeling when you hear it here.

01:29:881 - Well deserved finisher could be placed here.
    01:32:063 - ^ There is a symbol crash and a hard down-beat on both of these places.

01:47:336 - I might add finisher here to keep consistent usage of finishers like at 01:38:608 -

02:07:517 - This is an unnecessary finisher. You are following vocals as your beat-harmony so there is no need to add any emphasis on that. (If there was a symbol crash or something other than your harmony to emphasis it would make more sense.)

02:11:608 - Technically you can map this sound here without doing much to the difficulty. It's kind of borderline seeing as it's the only location with this type of pattern, but I think it would be okay considering the long break afterwords.

03:10:245 - Mappable finisher here. (symbol crash)
    03:12:427 - ^
    03:14:608 - ^ (You may want to remove the kat at 03:15:154 - to avoid difficulty jump.)
    03:16:790 - ^
    03:18:972 - ^
    03:21:154 - ^ (May remove next note for difficulty.)
    03:23:336 - ^ (May remove note.)
    03:24:427 - In tangent with the above suggestions, you could add a note here to give it that "completed" feeling for this segment.

03:34:245 - Same as kiai before. Finisher could be used here for consistency.
    03:36:427 - ^

03:51:427 - I might avoid this type of pattern in the middle of a stream for this map, mostly because nowhere else do you use the pattern-type so it creates quite a difficulty jump for the style you mapping with. You can simplify by just removing the kat at 03:51:427 - or keep at 1/1 stream going like you've used before.

[Futsuu]

• There are no major problems or strengths for this map. It is quite well rounded and I like it.

01:32:063 - Maybe use finisher here for consistency? There is a symbol crash in these parts like you've mapped before.
    01:34:245 - ^

02:07:517 - No need for this finisher. You're beat is following the vocals so emphasis with a finisher is unnecessary and can feel forced.

02:11:608 - Like in Kantan, this sound here is mappable with no problems. Especially in this difficulty.

02:15:427 - I see what you are doing here, but it doesn't really need done. I mean, nothing wrong with it. I just find it sound a little funny. You can remove this and keep the other two kats just fine, if you choose.

02:24:154 - (I wrote this part afterwords, but same suggestion as below.) Map similar to 02:23:063 - ?
    02:32:881 - You may be able to map this drum beat here like at 02:31:790 - , I don't think it adds anything dangerous. But I also am not a BN, so don't take my word for it.

[Muzukashii]

• Like Kantan, I your strength is in your harmony focus. Being able to bring in the best of the vocals without creating off-sounding beats is great.
    Your weakness may lay with the difficulty itself. It might need "beefed" up to create a smaller gap between Oni and Muzukashii challenges.

Not a bad map. I think it could be amped up a bit by placing a few more 3-plet 1/4th ddd or kkk rolls where it calls for it.
    IE: at 02:11:199 - is just an example.
    But this may just be preference. It mostly feels like your difficulty gap from Muzukashi to Oni is pretty large. All in all I like the sound this has though so I have no complaints other than maybe that.

[Collab Oni]

• Your biggest strengths are that the two (or more) mappers who did this have quite similar styles and they almost seem to be the same mapper.
    The weakness is in the difference on ideas on how to map this. While it seemed as though it was the same mapper, it felt like they came at the map two different ways. While this isn't a bad thing, the transitions need to flow well. If you're going to stick with an off-beat type mapstyle (like in the intro), keep that style consistent even if you map the off-beats differently. If you want to drum-roll spam and stay away from vocals, do it for the entire segment (or as necessary). A good way to accomplish this might be to map the song at the same time over chat and consult with each other about how you think the pieces should work together. Mod your map together as you map it, for example.

Who is the collaberating mapper? Maybe include their name in the title
    IE: Hashish Oni Collab - for example.

Honestly it's a little tricky for me to mod this because I'm quite sure how YOU want the map to feel. Like I said, try having each other mod the map together and separately and see what you can come up with on your own. Overall I think it's okay, but the intro could use a look at for inconsistencies where off-beat patterns and non-offbeat patterns are concerned. Make sure you two/three/etc know how you want the map to feel and stick to that. Don't misunderstand, it's not a bad map. You just need to know what you're looking for in your map as a group and not just as individually, which is the feeling I get from the map overall. Worst case scenario, have the collaber(s) do his/her own map altogether and just include it in the set instead.

[Inner Oni]

• Biggest strengths here are definitely in the flow of the patterns and harmony. There is no inconsistencies or breaks in beat. You seem to know exactly which pieces call for which emphasis without question.
    Your weakness may lay in the complication of patterns. Some of the patterns felt maybe a little unnecessary or even forced? While others felt very smooth to play and listen to.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing is wrong.
    Great map! This is the reason I'm giving you my star.
Raiden
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

awesome song \:D/

M4M iirc? if not just ignore this part

[ General]

1. Bookmarks are useful when mapping but should be removed when finished, since they increase the filesize for a tiny bit (this does not apply to collab difficulties)
  2. The beginning can be mapped, idk how you feel about this

[ Kantan]

1. HP should be way higher
  2. 00:36:427 (27,28) - These 2 could use finishers to emphasize vocals
  3. 00:46:245 (38) - ^
  4. 01:10:245 - Up until this part you followed a rhythm (3 notes - stop - 3 notes - stop...) and so on, but you change it by putting now 5 notes, then 4 then 3 again? The rhythm should stay consistent specially in a Kantan
  5. 01:38:608 (4) - Could use a finisher to emphasize vocal
  6. 01:47:336 (14,17) - ^
  7. Overall I think you work a bit more on consistency on non-kiai parts, specially considering they have the same rhythm and disregarding vocals (we are in a Kantan).
Side note: if you accept any of the suggestions related to colour swap (d -> k and viceversa) or Finisher use, you should apply to all difficulties to maintain consistency

[ Futsuu]

1. HP, bit higher
  2. 01:32:063 (149) - Finisher to maintain the emphasis
  3. 01:34:245 (152) - ^
  4. Apart from few tweaks that should be done regarding colour swap (but who cares anyway, this is a metal song x), I'm gonna say the same about consistency in non-kiai parts (I like to be creative in kiais myself): keep the patterns consistent, if there is a rhythm that doesn't change, don't change the way you map unless it's minor changes like changing colours, but maintaining the rhythm itself.
  5. I know you might be afraid to use 1/2s in this bpm, but I suggest few of them in the kiai

[ Muzukashii]

1. Apart from the suggestions on Kantan, I have found this difficulty pretty neat and consistent, you can be consistent and demonstrated me through this difficulty, try to apply it on easier difficulties!
[ Collab Oni]

Loved this difficulty, not much to say about it
  1. 01:53:608 (63,64,65,66,67) - I think it sounds better as ddkkd
  2. 02:39:699 (12) - this sounds like a k to me
[ Inner Oni]

The difficulty is orgasmic anyway so feel free to disregard the mod :^)

1. 00:22:245 (26) - this should be a K (with finisher) to keep consistency
  2. In the last kiai you could use more finishers in key points
I see you only have trouble mapping easier difficulties, this can be easily improved through consistency.

THe higher difficulties were pure beauty to me

Gogo rank ╭( ・ㅂ・)و
Topic Starter
Grimbow

Raiden wrote:

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup o/

awesome song \:D/ Yes! Eluveitie are amazing!

M4M iirc? if not just ignore this part Yep, I'll do it either tomorrow or the day after :oops:

[ General]

1. Bookmarks are useful when mapping but should be removed when finished, since they increase the filesize for a tiny bit (this does not apply to collab difficulties) Is the difference that much that I would have to remove them? I'd prefer to keep them in if possible
  2. The beginning can be mapped, idk how you feel about this I don't think I'll map the intro, I like starting it where the guitar and drums join the music!

[ Kantan]

1. HP should be way higher No change. I went through all the Kantans I have that are 200+ BPM and nearly all of them had 4, so I'm going to stick with it
  2. 00:36:427 (27,28) - These 2 could use finishers to emphasize vocals Changed, also changed 00:37:517 (28) - to a k
  3. 00:46:245 (38) - ^ Changed also
  4. 01:10:245 - Up until this part you followed a rhythm (3 notes - stop - 3 notes - stop...) and so on, but you change it by putting now 5 notes, then 4 then 3 again? The rhythm should stay consistent specially in a Kantan Spoke with you about this in PM!
  5. 01:38:608 (4) - Could use a finisher to emphasize vocal Added, also on the one in the second Kiai
  6. 01:47:336 (14,17) - ^ I didn't add these ones as I didn't want there to be too many finishers in such a short span of time on this diff
  7. Overall I think you work a bit more on consistency on non-kiai parts, specially considering they have the same rhythm and disregarding vocals (we are in a Kantan). Spoke with you in PM about this
Side note: if you accept any of the suggestions related to colour swap (d -> k and viceversa) or Finisher use, you should apply to all difficulties to maintain consistency Okay!

[ Futsuu]

1. HP, bit higher Same as in the Kantan, I did a look through them all and they all seemed to have the same HP, so I will keep it as is
  2. 01:32:063 (149) - Finisher to maintain the emphasis I don't know if kkD is a good idea in a Futsuu, so I am going to miss this one for now, but if it is brought up again I will add them both!
  3. 01:34:245 (152) - ^ Same as above
  4. Apart from few tweaks that should be done regarding colour swap (but who cares anyway, this is a metal song x), I'm gonna say the same about consistency in non-kiai parts (I like to be creative in kiais myself): keep the patterns consistent, if there is a rhythm that doesn't change, don't change the way you map unless it's minor changes like changing colours, but maintaining the rhythm itself. Spoke with you in PM about this!
  5. I know you might be afraid to use 1/2s in this bpm, but I suggest few of them in the kiai I think I will keep the Futsuu kiai as it is for now, I don't think I can shoehorn 1/2 in there without it feeling a bit too unnatural for my likings

[ Muzukashii]

1. Apart from the suggestions on Kantan, I have found this difficulty pretty neat and consistent, you can be consistent and demonstrated me through this difficulty, try to apply it on easier difficulties!
Thank you kindly!

[ Collab Oni]

Loved this difficulty, not much to say about it Thank you also!
  1. 01:53:608 (63,64,65,66,67) - I think it sounds better as ddkkd Changed! I agree
  2. 02:39:699 (12) - this sounds like a k to me I'm going to keep this as a d, I feel that it flows nicer into the next little section (the break and then the d dk)
[ Inner Oni]

The difficulty is orgasmic anyway so feel free to disregard the mod :^) Thaaaaank you! I worked hard on this one so it's nice to have it complimented!

1. 00:22:245 (26) - this should be a K (with finisher) to keep consistency Changed it to a k, but without finisher, I like how it sounds and plays better without!
  2. In the last kiai you could use more finishers in key points
I would have liked to add some more in there but where all the emphasis parts are, it seems they land on the end of streams and I don't really like ending streams with finishers. It is a good suggestion though!

I see you only have trouble mapping easier difficulties, this can be easily improved through consistency. I'll get the hang of it one day :?

THe higher difficulties were pure beauty to me Thank you very much!

Gogo rank ╭( ・ㅂ・)و
Lots of thanks for your mods and compliments! :oops:
Topic Starter
Grimbow

HashishKabob wrote:

Firstly I need to say. WOW these are some amazing maps! You earned a star from me for sure.
Now, on to the mod. Let me note that Bookmarks are okay for mapping, but once the map is complete you should remove them. Unless you have a collab difficulty, and use them to mark where the different mappers map different parts. Second person in a row to say this, I've never heard of this until now, but I guess I can remove them from all the diffs apart the collab.

[Kantan]

• Harmony patterns are you strengths here. I love how you can find a way to fit a rhythm into it in an easy map like this.
    Finisher consistency is your weakness. You tend to leave open-ends with your finishers and some of the placement feels random. Yeah, I'm never too good with adding finishers well, I either add them too much or too little, so I'm glad to see a lot of the mods are focused on them!

00:26:608 - Could be a finisher as there is a symbol crash here. Added!

00:39:154 - I would remove this finisher. There is nothing to emphasis here. The extended sound on vocals never really calls for a finisher, and there is no symbol crash either. The idea I was going for here was to map the bottom end and the higher end of the guitar slide and to give that emphasis, but since there are already two finishers prior to it, I guess that was sort of a lost cause. Removed it and the one before it!
    00:39:699 - However you can add a finisher here as there is a symbol crash. Added!

00:48:427 - I might add a finisher here, just to keep it consistent with stanza finishers previously in this piece. It gives it a nice "completed" feeling when you hear it here. I agree! Added!

01:29:881 - Well deserved finisher could be placed here.
    01:32:063 - ^ There is a symbol crash and a hard down-beat on both of these places. I added both of these finishers, but that made the section a little too crowded, so I removed a note at 01:30:972 - and that seems to flow nicely

01:47:336 - I might add finisher here to keep consistent usage of finishers like at 01:38:608 - Ooh, I would have added that if I noticed it! Thanks for pointing it out!

02:07:517 - This is an unnecessary finisher. You are following vocals as your beat-harmony so there is no need to add any emphasis on that. (If there was a symbol crash or something other than your harmony to emphasis it would make more sense.) Removed it! It seemed to fit well in playing, but I'm all for mapping closer to the music!

02:11:608 - Technically you can map this sound here without doing much to the difficulty. It's kind of borderline seeing as it's the only location with this type of pattern, but I think it would be okay considering the long break afterwords. I added it in and the SR went up by .01 and now it is an even number, so it's a win/win really :lol:

03:10:245 - Mappable finisher here. (symbol crash) Added this one
    03:12:427 - ^ And this one
    03:14:608 - ^ (You may want to remove the kat at 03:15:154 - to avoid difficulty jump.) I'm going to decline this one, I would like to keep the gap here as a pattern break so the entire section isn't just dkd dkd dkd
    03:16:790 - ^ Added this one!
    03:18:972 - ^ And this one!
    03:21:154 - ^ (May remove next note for difficulty.)
    03:23:336 - ^ (May remove note.) I added both this and the one above it without removing any notes, it doesn't feel too awkward to play and if it becomes a problem later I can remove them, but I like the way it feels currently with you suggestion!
    03:24:427 - In tangent with the above suggestions, you could add a note here to give it that "completed" feeling for this segment. I don't want to add that note in at this particular point as the pattern is already quite long and I would rather not make it too dense just before the chorus

03:34:245 - Same as kiai before. Finisher could be used here for consistency. Added!
    03:36:427 - ^ This one too!

03:51:427 - I might avoid this type of pattern in the middle of a stream for this map, mostly because nowhere else do you use the pattern-type so it creates quite a difficulty jump for the style you mapping with. You can simplify by just removing the kat at 03:51:427 - or keep at 1/1 stream going like you've used before. I will deny this change as I feel that since it is the final part of the song with the most energy, the small variation adds a little bit of difficulty to keep on pace with it, and the rest of the kiai is simple enough that it isn't overcrowded with difficulty

[Futsuu]

• There are no major problems or strengths for this map. It is quite well rounded and I like it. Thank you kindly!

01:32:063 - Maybe use finisher here for consistency? There is a symbol crash in these parts like you've mapped before. Added!
    01:34:245 - ^ Added!

02:07:517 - No need for this finisher. You're beat is following the vocals so emphasis with a finisher is unnecessary and can feel forced. A see what you mean, removed!

02:11:608 - Like in Kantan, this sound here is mappable with no problems. Especially in this difficulty. Yes, added!

02:15:427 - I see what you are doing here, but it doesn't really need done. I mean, nothing wrong with it. I just find it sound a little funny. You can remove this and keep the other two kats just fine, if you choose. I also see why you feel it sounds a bit funny. I could possibly reduce the volume of the note? Although I think that'd be a bit strange for that one note. I will keep it here as is until further discussion

02:24:154 - (I wrote this part afterwords, but same suggestion as below.) Map similar to 02:23:063 - ? I understand the other suggestion, but I don't quite hear where that note would fit here alongside the music so I will miss this addition
    02:32:881 - You may be able to map this drum beat here like at 02:31:790 - , I don't think it adds anything dangerous. But I also am not a BN, so don't take my word for it. This section is already quite dense and the triplet here adds to it quite a bit. I am conflicted where I should add it or not but I think I'll air on the side of caution and keep it unmapped at the moment, but I would like to add it if the suggestion is brought up again.

[Muzukashii]

• Like Kantan, I your strength is in your harmony focus. Being able to bring in the best of the vocals without creating off-sounding beats is great.
    Your weakness may lay with the difficulty itself. It might need "beefed" up to create a smaller gap between Oni and Muzukashii challenges. This is the issue I was concerned about. The jump from Muzu to Oni is nearly half a star higher than the other diffs, and if I beef the muzu then the Futsuu to Muzu will be too high. Hopefully it isn't too much of an issue, but it still is a bit scary

Not a bad map. I think it could be amped up a bit by placing a few more 3-plet 1/4th ddd or kkk rolls where it calls for it.
    IE: at 02:11:199 - is just an example. I've added one or two more triplet ddd's and kkk's where applicable, hopefully it doesn't throw the SR through the roof.
    But this may just be preference. It mostly feels like your difficulty gap from Muzukashi to Oni is pretty large. All in all I like the sound this has though so I have no complaints other than maybe that.

[Collab Oni]

• Your biggest strengths are that the two (or more) mappers who did this have quite similar styles and they almost seem to be the same mapper.
    The weakness is in the difference on ideas on how to map this. While it seemed as though it was the same mapper, it felt like they came at the map two different ways. While this isn't a bad thing, the transitions need to flow well. If you're going to stick with an off-beat type mapstyle (like in the intro), keep that style consistent even if you map the off-beats differently. If you want to drum-roll spam and stay away from vocals, do it for the entire segment (or as necessary). A good way to accomplish this might be to map the song at the same time over chat and consult with each other about how you think the pieces should work together. Mod your map together as you map it, for example.

Who is the collaberating mapper? Maybe include their name in the title
    IE: Hashish Oni Collab - for example.

Honestly it's a little tricky for me to mod this because I'm quite sure how YOU want the map to feel. Like I said, try having each other mod the map together and separately and see what you can come up with on your own. Overall I think it's okay, but the intro could use a look at for inconsistencies where off-beat patterns and non-offbeat patterns are concerned. Make sure you two/three/etc know how you want the map to feel and stick to that. Don't misunderstand, it's not a bad map. You just need to know what you're looking for in your map as a group and not just as individually, which is the feeling I get from the map overall. Worst case scenario, have the collaber(s) do his/her own map altogether and just include it in the set instead. I will speak with Lno about all of this and I will update this when we have went over some things!

[Inner Oni]

• Biggest strengths here are definitely in the flow of the patterns and harmony. There is no inconsistencies or breaks in beat. You seem to know exactly which pieces call for which emphasis without question.
    Your weakness may lay in the complication of patterns. Some of the patterns felt maybe a little unnecessary or even forced? While others felt very smooth to play and listen to. I thank you kindly for the compliments, and I know some of them are a bit overdone (Pattern starting at 01:05:336 - is the first one that comes to mind) but I feel that some of them (especially the longer ones) add nice little lumps of difficulty here and there, despite some of them being a little out of place.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing is wrong.
    Great map! This is the reason I'm giving you my star.
Again, thank you for the mod and my apologies for leaving it for so long, I have been fair busy for the past while. Thank you also for the star! It means a lot to receive one! :oops:
Charlotte
Hi from m4m

[ about]
  1. d is don note
  2. k is kat note
  3. D is big don note
  4. K is big kat note
[ General]

• Good?
[ Muzukashii]

• 00:35:063 (79,80) - move to 1/2 left & 00:34:921 - change to d.because,00:35:067 - I hear emphasized sound.

00:36:284 - move to 00:36:424 - & change to k? If you think strange,00:36:288 - add d.because,00:36:431 - I hear emphasized vocal sound

00:38:345 - move to 1/2 left.You can try it.

00:45:017 - same as 00:36:284 -

01:52:929 - I think no need this notes.It works better to vocal smoother.

02:05:601 - add d? but,option so yourself

03:16:647 - move to 03:16:914 - because,03:17:342 - I hear same sound.so I think 1/2-dkd-kd is good.
[ Collab Oni]

• :!: Ai mod check plz. 03:48:427 - Two notes have overlapped.

00:36:284 - same as Muzukashii

00:38:345 - same as Muzukashii

00:45:017 - same as 00:36:284 -

03:55:322 - add k & 03:55:587 - add d. I think kkk ddd is very good.03:44:335 (10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18) - kkk ddd k d k→ 03:55:245 (95,96,97,98,99,100,101,102) - kkk ddd k ddk (good flow?)

really good map></
×2 Good luck :)
Gemu-
Hi :33, from PM ~ ~

I can mod this map to 2:00min for my rules.

Well you said me what I modding only Kantan-Muzukashii so, I mod this :3

d
k
D (Big d)
K (Big k)

[ Kantan]

00:30:427 - Change to k for the consistency and to follow the patterns.

[ Futsuu]

01:51:699 - Change to d for the consistency and for the pattern dk kd.
02:06:154 - Change to k, the rhythm is better.
02:08:881 - Change to k for the same and for to follow the last pattern.

[ Muzukashii]

01:40:654 - Change to k for the rhythm and for the pattern in this part.

Great Beatmap, I hope my mod has been helpful you :3, Good luck~ ~
Topic Starter
Grimbow
Charlotte Mod

Charlotte wrote:

Hi from m4m

[ about]
  1. d is don note
  2. k is kat note
  3. D is big don note
  4. K is big kat note
[ General]

• Good? Thank you!
[ Muzukashii]

• 00:35:063 (79,80) - move to 1/2 left & 00:34:921 - change to d.because,00:35:067 - I hear emphasized sound. I was mapping the drums here, but your suggestion feels better to play and sounds a bit better, so changed!

00:36:284 - move to 00:36:424 - & change to k? If you think strange,00:36:288 - add d.because,00:36:431 - I hear emphasized vocal sound I tried to play around with this for a while but I couldn't make it sound and feel right to play. I will keep it the way it is, following the instruments, for now.

00:38:345 - move to 1/2 left.You can try it. I will decline this one as I am following the 1/1 part of the bass drum hits, but I do like the suggestion!

00:45:017 - same as 00:36:284 - Will keep this part the same for the same reasons

01:52:929 - I think no need this notes.It works better to vocal smoother. I'm going to keep this note in so it remains consistent with the 2nd kiai time, I feel the flow is a little broken without it also

02:05:601 - add d? but,option so yourself Adding this makes the pattern a bit awkward so I'll leave it out

03:16:647 - move to 03:16:914 - because,03:17:342 - I hear same sound.so I think 1/2-dkd-kd is good. I added a note at 03:16:914 - instead of moving the one at 03:16:647 -, I didn't want to break up the k k k k part there as I felt it mapped the drums nicely, but I did also want to take your suggestion!
[ Collab Oni]

• :!: Ai mod check plz. 03:48:427 - Two notes have overlapped. Whoops.. fixed!

00:36:284 - same as Muzukashii Will keep this part the way it is for the same reasons as in the Muzukashii

00:38:345 - same as Muzukashii Will keep this part the way it is for the same reason as in the Muzukashii

03:55:322 - add k & 03:55:587 - add d. I think kkk ddd is very good.03:44:335 (10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18) - kkk ddd k d k→ 03:55:245 (95,96,97,98,99,100,101,102) - kkk ddd k ddk (good flow?) Added the k and the d's on the last part, but I will keep it as kkk ddd k d k for the first part since that is the first part of the kiai time and not the crazy part

really good map></
×2 Good luck :)
Thank you very much for the mod and the stars! :D
game rock Mod

game rock wrote:

Hi :33, from PM ~ ~

I can mod this map to 2:00min for my rules.

Well you said me what I modding only Kantan-Muzukashii so, I mod this :3

d
k
D (Big d)
K (Big k)

[ Kantan]

00:30:427 - Change to k for the consistency and to follow the patterns. Changed!

[ Futsuu]

01:51:699 - Change to d for the consistency and for the pattern dk kd. Going to keep this as a k since the vocals here get a bit more stressed and I don't think a d would be appropriate for that
02:06:154 - Change to k, the rhythm is better. I agree, changed!
02:08:881 - Change to k for the same and for to follow the last pattern. This part here is following the drums and the sounds they play here get deeper and I feel the k d d follows this better than k k d

[ Muzukashii]

01:40:654 - Change to k for the rhythm and for the pattern in this part. I think the ddk feels better to play in this part, the vocals here aren't too harsh. I think dkk would be more appropriate if they were though!

Great Beatmap, I hope my mod has been helpful you :3, Good luck~ ~
Thank you kindly also for your mod and star! :D
tasuke912
M4M.
[ General]
  1. set this. (.osu)
    0,0,"helvetios.jpg",0,80
  2. change to HP5.0 or higher in Kantan and Futsuu.
[ Inner Oni]
  1. looks fine. good map. :3
  2. 00:22:245 (26) - add Finish. you put finisher on 00:20:063 (13) -.
  3. 00:24:427 (37) - finish.
  4. 01:20:199 add k to follow the drum.?
  5. 01:46:381 add d. ^
  6. 02:11:608 (501) - Finish would be good accent imo.
  7. 03:59:063 (572,573,574,575,576,577,578) - 1/6s are not needed here. change to 1/4.
[ Oni]
  1. 00:17:881 (1) - add Finish for emphasis.
  2. 00:44:063 (1) -, 01:36:427 (1) -, 03:25:517 (1) -, 03:42:972 (1) -, ^
  3. 03:24:290 (43) - same as Inner Oni.
Good luck. :)
(=゚ω゚)ノ
eeezzzeee
Hey, from your PM request!

[Collab Oni]
This is so much fun really, great map! Just one little suggestion
  1. 02:37:517 - maybe you can add a .9 SV here so it transitions more smoothly
[Muzukashii]
  1. 01:49:517 - you can try using a finish here
  2. 01:50:608 - ^
  3. 02:05:472 - change to d?
  4. 03:38:608 - same as 01:49:517
  5. 03:39:699 - ^
  6. 03:53:881 - hmm this part just felt a little too empty, how about like this http://puu.sh/jRtb3/200a681a33.jpg
[Futsuu]
  1. 02:15:427 - can delete this to be the same as 02:11:336 (68,69) -
[Kantan]
  1. 02:37:517 - I don't think we should use SV change on kantan
---------------------------------------------------------------
Inner is way too hard for me lol but sounds nice on autoplay!

That's all, hopefully this is a little useful xD

Good Luck!
Topic Starter
Grimbow
tasuke's mod

tasuke912 wrote:

M4M.
[ General]
  1. set this. (.osu)
    0,0,"helvetios.jpg",0,80 Ohhh I really like this, thank you very much!
  2. change to HP5.0 or higher in Kantan and Futsuu.
I don't think they need a higher HP since they are the lower difficulties and therefore the difficulties should be a little easier to pass
[ Inner Oni]
  1. looks fine. good map. :3 Thank you! :oops:
  2. 00:22:245 (26) - add Finish. you put finisher on 00:20:063 (13) -. Added the finish!
  3. 00:24:427 (37) - finish. Added this one too!
  4. 01:20:199 add k to follow the drum.? I added the k but that makes this a really long section without a break so I hope it's not a problem :?
  5. 01:46:381 add d. ^ I think the break here fits the music flow quite well so I'm going to keep this spot empty
  6. 02:11:608 (501) - Finish would be good accent imo. Not going to add this one, I don't think the music at this part is heavy enough to call for the finish on this note and I quite like how it plays as just a roll-on k from the last one
  7. 03:59:063 (572,573,574,575,576,577,578) - 1/6s are not needed here. change to 1/4.
I spoke about this particular part of 1/6 in #Taiko with a few people and I came to the conclusion that I'd like to keep this in. The map on whole escalates in difficulty as it goes on and the end is particularly strong in the music, so the 1/6 here is my way of mapping a strong finish to a strong sounding song. It doesn't feel too out of place here either or I would remove it as suggested.
[ Oni]
  1. 00:17:881 (1) - add Finish for emphasis.
  2. 00:44:063 (1) -, 01:36:427 (1) -, 03:25:517 (1) -, 03:42:972 (1) -, ^ Added the finish at 03:42:972 (1) -
  3. 03:24:290 (43) - same as Inner Oni.
Rejecting for the same reason as Inner Oni
Good luck. :) Thank you kindly for the mod and the star! :oops:
(=゚ω゚)ノ
eeezzzeee's mod

eeezzzeee wrote:

Hey, from your PM request!

[Collab Oni]
This is so much fun really, great map! Just one little suggestion
  1. 02:37:517 - maybe you can add a .9 SV here so it transitions more smoothly
Added it in! It does look a lot smoother now, thanks!
[Muzukashii]
  1. 01:49:517 - you can try using a finish here I would add this finish, but then I'd have to add one onto the next note you suggested and kdK feels a bit too hard to play at this speed on a Muzukashii so I am going to avoid adding it for now
  2. 01:50:608 - ^ ^
  3. 02:05:472 - change to d? I like the way this flows as kkdkk with the vocals and since the pitch doesn't change to much I'm going to keep it as a k
  4. 03:38:608 - same as 01:49:517 Denied for same reasons
  5. 03:39:699 - ^ ^
  6. 03:53:881 - hmm this part just felt a little too empty, how about like this http://puu.sh/jRtb3/200a681a33.jpg
Added the dk and then a k afterwards so it isn't an awkward break!
[Futsuu]
  1. 02:15:427 - can delete this to be the same as 02:11:336 (68,69) -
You're the second person to suggest this, but for a different reason this time :o I think the difference here is that the music is a lot more quiet than it is at the other point so the bass drum roll is a lot more audible here, so that's why I'd like to keep this note in
[Kantan]
  1. 02:37:517 - I don't think we should use SV change on kantan
The SV change isn't anything drastic and if anything, it makes the map easier to follow for the player so I'd like to keep it consistent across all difficulties
---------------------------------------------------------------
Inner is way too hard for me lol but sounds nice on autoplay!

That's all, hopefully this is a little useful xD

Good Luck!
Thank you kindly for the mod and the star also! :D
Jona
Hey Grimbow! Mod as requested through PM 8-)

Pretty long song, skipped kantan and futsuu (at suck at modding those anyway :P). Sorry about that!

[Muzukashii]
  1. 01:00:699 - Add note
  2. 01:18:290(241,242,243,244) - kkdk
  3. 01:41:336 - Add note?
  4. 03:30:427 - ^
  5. 03:43:790 - d
[Collab Oni]
  1. 00:23:745(30,31,32,33,34,35) - kkddkd (Just a suggestion, but I think it fits better than the current pattern)
  2. 00:28:108 - ^
  3. 01:22:108(18,19,20) - dkd
  4. 01:40:108 - d
  5. 01:40:245 - k
  6. 02:45:836(39,40,41) - k k k
  7. 03:29:199 - d
  8. 03:29:336 - k
[Inner Oni]
  1. 00:41:063 - Add d?
  2. 01:40:654 - k
  3. 01:58:245 - You should shorten this stream, sounds a bit off. Maybe something like this would work better? http://puu.sh/k4keC/5b6108ac4c.png
  4. 02:24:972 - k
  5. 02:31:517 - This feels wierd because of the triple behind it (triple ending on a don, and the stream starting on a don right after). Consider changing this stream to something that starts with a k for better flow.
  6. 02:39:699 - k
  7. 02:56:472(30,31,32) - dkd

God damn, we really need more taiko maps like these 8-)
GL, hope to see this ranked!!
Lno

Jona wrote:

[Collab Oni]
  1. 00:23:745(30,31,32,33,34,35) - kkddkd (Just a suggestion, but I think it fits better than the current pattern) No, but I changed it to kkkddk
  2. 00:28:108 - ^ ^
  3. 01:22:108(18,19,20) - dkd No, it doesn't fit imo.
  4. 01:40:108 - d Yeah
  5. 01:40:245 - k ^
  6. 03:29:199 - d ^
  7. 03:29:336 - k ^

Thanks for modding Jona~ <3
Topic Starter
Grimbow

Jona wrote:

Hey Grimbow! Mod as requested through PM 8-)

Pretty long song, skipped kantan and futsuu (at suck at modding those anyway :P). Sorry about that!

[Muzukashii]
  1. 01:00:699 - Add note Going to leave this blank, following the drums at this part
  2. 01:18:290(241,242,243,244) - kkdk I like that! Changed
  3. 01:41:336 - Add note? Following the vocals here and I think this break fits in well with the flow of the map
  4. 03:30:427 - ^ ^
  5. 03:43:790 - d
Following the drums here and the k feels more appropriate when I tried them both out

[Collab Oni]
  1. 02:45:836(39,40,41) - k k k Changed it to k k, I am following the guitar here and k k k doesn't seem to follow the pitch of it as well as just k k

[Inner Oni]
    1. 00:41:063 - Add d? There's nothing significant in the music here so I'm going to skip adding this note
    2. 01:40:654 - k I don't like the way that the k kdk ddk feels to play in this part so I'll keep it as a d, but I do like the suggestion
    3. 01:58:245 - You should shorten this stream, sounds a bit off. Maybe something like this would work better? http://puu.sh/k4keC/5b6108ac4c.png I've been waiting on someone bringing this up! Thank you :P I liked your suggestion but it felt a bit too plain so I took a bit of creative liberty and changed it to look like this
    4. 02:24:972 - k I like it! Changed!
    5. 02:31:517 - This feels wierd because of the triple behind it (triple ending on a don, and the stream starting on a don right after). Consider changing this stream to something that starts with a k for better flow. I didn't think this felt weird at all, but I guess it varies from person to person :o All the other permutations that I tried made this feels too uh.. 'blocky', for lack of a better word. I tried kdk ddkdddk, ddk ddkdddk, kdd kdkdddk and kdk kdkdddk and none of them felt like they played as well as the ddk ddkdddk there is currently so I am going to pass on this change
    6. 02:39:699 - k Following the drums here and the bass kick here is pretty heavy so I'm going to keep it as a d
    7. 02:56:472(30,31,32) - dkd Going to keep this as kdd kdd to match the drums here. I did like your suggestion and I would have changed it if I wasn't trying to follow the drums note for note here

Thank you kindly for your mod and nice words! :oops:
Raiden
Okay Grimmie. You're taking my virginity.

The first mod was done months ago, so I guess kd can be given.

[ General]

• AiMod
  1. All good
    Audio
  2. Good
    Background
  3. Size is 1365x768, should be 1366x768. Here's a resized one: http://puu.sh/kvYmZ.jpg
    Inconsistencies
  4. None
    Folder
  5. Perfect
[ Kantan]

• Difficulty settings
  1. HP should be a big higher, 6 would work considering length. Also, I think a overall higher OD would work on all diffs. Kantan: OD4 is suggested. Reasoning is the BPM, considerably high and thus higher OD to avoid notelocking.
    Hitsounding and patterning
  2. 00:22:245 (6) - This could have a finisher, to emphasize the vocal in the background (also some way of initiating the new stanza)
  3. 00:30:972 (19) - Same ^
  4. 00:35:336 (25) - Same ^
  5. 01:34:245 (101) - Finisher?
  6. 02:11:336 (15,16) - Hmm, maybe both finishers?
  7. 02:15:699 (17,18) - Same ^
  8. 03:45:154 (4) - Finisher?
  9. 03:47:336 (8) - ^
  10. 03:51:699 (13) - ^
  11. 03:53:881 (16) - ^
  12. 03:56:063 (19) - ^

Structure and spread
  13. 03:14:608 - aaah, why skip this beat? It's very important like 03:10:245 (20) - or 03:12:427 (23) - . You could move 03:15:154 (27) - to 03:14:608 - and change to D
  14. 03:20:063 (34,35,1,2,3,4,5,6) - ahh, a bit too long, wouldn't you say? Try deleting some notes, like 03:22:790 (4) -
  15. 03:51:427 (12) - That might be a bit unexpected, but I guess it is okay since we're approaching the end of the song
    Overall personal opinion
  16. Neat
[ Futsuu]

• Difficulty settings
  1. If you changed to OD4 in Kantan, try OD4,5/5 here. Same for HP, change to 5,5/5?
  2. All the potential finishers you missed in Kantan
  3. 00:21:154 (8) - d? Same as in Kantan, and I think it flows better
  4. 00:30:699 (30) - k? I think monocolor here sounds a bit weird
  5. 00:36:427 (44,45) - Finishers?

Structure and spread
  6. 00:33:972 (38) - I'd delete this, looks to dense compared to Kantan
  7. 01:06:699 - Can add a d here imo, to differentiate from Kantan
  8. 01:17:881 - Add a note here, ignoring this downbeat makes it very close to Kantan
  9. I'm very unsure about 01:28:245 (144,145) - and the rest of the 1/2s, considering there are no notes in Kantan. I'll give them a shot nonetheless (but maybe increase density in Kantan, to bridge the gap)
  10. 01:42:427 - Add a note? A break is already provided after, also for spread's sake
  11. 01:49:245 - Definetely recommend adding a note here, for spread and also to be coherent with the rest of the verse
  12. 01:57:972 - Add a note? Same reasons
  13. 02:01:517 - Same ^
  14. 02:26:608 (86,87,88) - Same density as Kantan, maybe add notes in 02:27:154 - or 02:28:245 -
  15. 02:31:790 (94) - I think this sounds better in 02:31:245 - ?
  16. 02:46:517 - Add a note, to be consistent with 02:42:154 (115) - ?
  17. 03:01:790 - Add a note? follows vocal nicely and helps differentiate from Kantan
  18. 03:15:699 - Add note? there's a note in Kantan here
  19. 03:37:790 - Add note? Same reasons
  20. 03:41:607 (31,32,33,34,35,36) - Looks too long, but it's fine, but then you should add a note in Kantan for spread
  21. 03:48:972 - Add note? The part in between here has exact same density as Kantan
  22. 03:58:517 - Add a d here? Same reasons

aaaaah the spread is bugging me a lot, many parts have same density as Kantan which makes it too close, while other parts look too dense which makes it too far away, we'll recheck soon to try and balance it out.

Overall personal opinion
  23. Spread is the only thing that concerns me (also Finishers). All aside, neat too
[ Muzukashii]

• Difficulty settings
  1. OD5?
  2. Finishers, again >w<
    Structure and spread
  3. 00:46:040 (120) - Ah... I'd delete this.. for spread's sake (there is no note in Futsuu, and sudden 1/4 may overpower the player imo)
  4. 01:06:154 (191) - Delete? to provide a break same way you did on 01:03:972 -
  5. 01:20:131 (252) - I don't think a sudden 1/4 is appropiate here ><
  6. 01:20:881 (256,257) - Delete these 2? To provide consistent breaks after every measure
  7. 01:23:063 (265,266) - Same ^
  8. 01:26:336 - Add a note? Too close to Futsuu in terms of density
  9. 01:43:858 (357) - Similar as in 00:46:040 (120) -
  10. 01:51:631 (387) - Same as above ^
  11. 01:55:790 (406) - Delete? for consistent breaks
  12. 02:11:267 (471) - Ahh.. same again. I don't think a sudden 1/4 fits here
  13. 03:15:972 (714,715,716,717,718,719,720,721,722,723) - Way too dense I think, maybe just delete the 1/4 (but it's still too long)
  14. 03:32:948 (792) - Similar as in 00:46:040 (120) -
  15. 03:45:427 - Missed a note? You mapped the "WIIIILD!" in the previous verse

Ahh... spread is still bugging me, it's weird but I guess it's consistent.

Overall personal opinion
  16. Spread and finishers `_J`
[ Oni]

• Difficulty settings
  1. OD5,5/6?
  2. Finishersss
  3. 00:31:108 (2) - k? Too many d's in a row sound too monotonous imo
  4. 00:50:881 (30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39) - Some k's in here? Same reasoning :3
  5. 01:30:017 (14) - d? I think it's better for consistency
  6. 01:34:381 (39) - Same as above
  7. 02:39:699 (12) - k? I think it would work just fine to differentiate from 11
  8. 02:44:063 (29) - Same ^
  9. 03:19:108 (14) - d? for consistency
  10. 03:23:472 (39) - Same ^ I think kats at these notes sound a bit weird

Structure and spread
  11. 01:08:608 (51,52,53,54,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - ahh, a bit too long, maybe delete some note in between?
  12. 02:09:699 (48,49) - Has same density in between as Muzu, consider adding more notes in between here
  13. 02:11:336 - 02:20:063 - I know it's a Collab, and parts are mapped differently from previous diffs, but the Oni still has to fit the spread. Please reduce the density of this part by a LOT, otherwise we cannot get this qualified. Besides, the pace is clearly slower than the next stanza at 02:20:063 - yet it's denser.
  14. 02:28:790 - 02:35:336 - Not a single break in here, delete some notes in between

Overall personal opinion
  15. Apart from these 2 points in red, seems fine even with the wide spread
[ Inner Oni]

• Difficulty settings
  1. Fine
  2. 00:47:336 (157,158) - ctrl+g? The guitar strings sound rather high->low , in contrast with previous verse
  3. 01:19:927 (79,80) - ctrl+g? would give a nice flow and vary a bit from the continuos d k d k d k patterning I think
  4. 01:38:677 (206) - change to k and...*
  5. 02:02:745 (426) - Change to k to follow snare? also some variety on patterns
  6. 02:23:813 (541) - Change to k? to make the pattern a bit more challenging :P
    Structure and spread
  7. 00:24:290 - add a k? I think it would flow quite good
  8. 00:33:017 - Same ^
  9. 00:50:472 - Can add a k like in 00:24:290 -
  10. 01:38:813 - add a d in here? I think it would flow and fit the "WIIIIILD!" part
  11. 01:46:517 - Ah, I think the streams should be made next to a 1/2 pattern for momentum, and also flow. Sudden streams may break the flow. So don't be afraid to put a note in 01:46:381 - , because there is a clear hit here!
  12. 01:49:177 (310) - Remove? 3 ddk in a row feel a bit awkward imo
  13. 02:52:313 (80) - Remove? Similar reasons ^
  14. 03:27:562 (241,242,243,244,245,246) - Same as the first kiai (the WIIIIIIILD thingy)
  15. 03:35:608 - Similar as 01:46:517 - , so add a note to 03:35:472 - perhaps?
  16. 03:38:267 (348) - Same as 01:49:177 (310) -
  17. 03:43:449 (401) - Delete? Same ^
  18. 03:48:086 (454) - aaaah
  19. 03:50:881 - Same as a bit above, add a note in 03:50:745 - perhaps?
  20. The last 1/6 is questionable but I don't dislike it. I won't force you to remove it (it fits the buildup for the end of the song)

Overall personal opinion
  21. I'm just in love with this diff

You may call me back sir.
Nwolf
I was made to look at Oni so two things:

02:20:608 (5,6,7,8,9,10) - Remove 1/4 idk why these are here, they kinda kill the impact of 02:22:790 (21,22,23,24,25,26) -
02:24:222 - Add don cause ^
and then 02:29:336 (63,64,65,66,67,68) - these could be made 1/2 for the same reason

idk if you wanna kd this or not, just things I noticed. Not a real mod
show more